It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Oops - 3 seperate streams just went down.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

I'm not voting in this election. I'm not ok with our choices.

Some people would call that the ultimate trolling.

Since the sheer amount of political threads participated in.

Am I only entitled to my first amendment right if I choose to participate in an election in which I have no one I find worthy of my vote?

Damn Constitutional rights! They made me a troll.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: interupt42

No Sane individual could think she is warranted of the nomination.

That's a logical fallacy. I cannot argue against the illogical.

No that is your bias covering up common sense.

Any logical person would tell you that both Trump and Hillary shouldn't be worthy of being the POTUS. However Hillary even less which was no small feat.

Logic tells you that a person with the following track record should not be worthy to be POTUS.

1. Proven liar with pathological liar traits.

2. Proven incompetent gov't track record when it comes to handling state secrets and loosing 6 billion dollars under her term.

3. Proven disregard for ethics or the law when she had Bill meet with lynch during her Criminal investigation and now hiring DWS after rigging the system for her.

4. Numerous conflict of interest involving domestic and foreign countries and individuals.

5. She was elected by a manipulated process.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Am I only entitled to my first amendment right if I choose to participate in an election in which I have no one I find worthy of my vote?

Either get in the game or sit on the bench.

No one one tried to deny anything here.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

No that is your bias covering up common sense.

Sorry to say, but that was a logical fallacy. I cannot logically comment on it without accepting the illogical statement.

Any logical person would tell you that both Trump and Hillary shouldn't be worthy of being the POTUS. However Hillary even less which was no small feat.

There it is again. Any logical person? Logical fallacy.

Logic tells you that a person with the following track record should not be worthy to be POTUS. 1. Proven liar with pathological liar traits. 2. Proven incompetent gov't track record when it comes to handling state secrets and loosing 6 billion dollars under her term. 3. Proven disregard for ethics or the law when she had Bill meet with lynch during her Criminal investigation and now hiring DWS after rigging the system for her. 4. Numerous conflict of interest involving domestic and foreign countries and individuals. 5. She was elected by a manipulated process.

Ok. What's your point? I'm not voting for her and I wouldn't vote for Trump for the same reasons.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You do make me laugh introvert.
You will be the first in the queue voting for Clinton!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

A troll is someone who posts stuff they they do not believe in just to rile people up. Like someone who posts continually in political threads and then announces they aren't even going to vote.

Anybody I see who posts their opinions on politics and then states they are not even going to vote because they are unhappy with their perceived choices then their opinions are totally worthless about anything to do with politics from that point forward, so goodbye.

30 minutes to go to the opening of the convention. Should be fun.
edit on R322016-07-25T14:32:37-05:00k327Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Either get in the game or sit on the bench.

No one one tried to deny anything here.

I am in the game. I just wonder if some people know we are not playing the same game.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You do make me laugh introvert.
You will be the first in the queue voting for Clinton!

I don't care what you think.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

A troll is someone who posts stuff they they do not believe in just to rile people up. Like someone who posts continually in political threads and then announces they aren't even going to vote.

Anybody I see who posts their opinions on politics and then states they are not even going to vote because they are unhappy with their perceived choices then their opinions are totally worthless about anything to do with politics from that point forward, so goodbye.

30 minutes to go to the opening of the convention. Should be fun.

That doesn't make much sense. But ok. Whatever you choose to believe. I have a right to speak my mind and I have a right not to vote, if I have no confidence in the choices available.

I know you guys would feel much better if I said I was voting for Clinton, but it is not my job to satisfy your confirmation bias.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

People in the game are those who ARE going to vote.

I don't want to hear from people that aren't.

It's rude.

It's dishonest.

And it takes up thread space for NO reason.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Fascinated with the hot mic moment that suggested that Bernie was still going to be up for nomination....

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Fascinated with the hot mic moment that suggested that Bernie was still going to be up for nomination....

Why? they are hedging their bets.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm not getting it. Bernie has said he will allow a full roll call and hasn't released his delegates, so technically until Hillary reaches the threshold number, he is still up for nomination.

But this isn't a secret so I don't understand the context of Jane's hot mic moment.

It is interesting though!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Got a link?

Please.

Never mind.

twitter.com...
edit on 25-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You can call it anything you want to try to avoid the truth and use deflection to your hearts content , but the following are facts:

hillary is a

1. Proven liar with pathological liar traits.

2. Proven incompetent gov't track record when it comes to handling state secrets and loosing 6 billion dollars under her term.

3. Proven disregard for ethics or the law when she had Bill meet with lynch during her Criminal investigation and now hiring DWS after rigging the system for her.

4. Numerous conflict of interest involving domestic and foreign countries and individuals.

5. She was elected by a manipulated process.

Knowing that , no logical person or sane person would consider her a worthy candidate.

Deep down I know that you and her most avid supporter know this , despite the kool-aid. Hence the deflections and switching of arguments.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Dont trump have a studdering problem? SO its not like he is perfectly healthy himself so it revolves back to self mockery in reality. I do it alot myself.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

According to Clinton, he will double his effort to support her now.

Clinton's campaign insisted Monday that Sanders would "double down" on his endorsement of Clinton weeks ago

www.politico.com...

Yes, Politico, an official Clinton source.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Dont trump have a studdering problem? SO its not like he is perfectly healthy himself so it revolves back to self mockery in reality. I do it alot myself.

That's ridiculous! Lol. I do however, appreciate you effort.
edit on 7/25/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join