It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You keep linking to sites that are full of crap that's freezing up my browser, pushing pop-ups and auto-play videos. Why do websites do that if they want visitors.

Could you please just summarize what you're learning tonight, Neo96?

link   
Involuntary Duplicate - Ignore - ATS has become too popular, and needs a new internet hosting company that can handle the traffic.

edit on 7/27/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Honestly i think you are biased for Hillary and its funny.

However, I have biases too. Even though I disagree with you, I enjoy your opinions. I am honestly just razzing you.

Put another way, I really dislike Hillary, and disagree with most of what was said at this convention tonight, but honestly if it made you happy then I feel good for you.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
DNC, the most dangerous things in the world are, Global warming, AR-15's and Trump.

Can't wait for tmw!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

This kind of says it all.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

This kind of says it all.

Sweet!

I hear there was a whole Bernie section on the right that were booing a lot at Kaine.

I figure they couldn't keep them out so they bunched them up.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Yup, that's the divisiveness.

They sure are unified....

I didn't even watch tonight's festivities. Couldn't bring myself to.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

You missed out, man. You should open your heart and give it a chance. The DNC delivered the true message of America, without the fear and divisive nonsense. Republicans need to come back to the light. I'm sorry to say, Trump is not the way. I feel sorry for the Republican party. He does not represent the hearts of them well. He really doesn't. I hope after this election, the Republican party chooses a path toward unity and respect.

edit on 28-7-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: endtimehunter
I just heard on radio Mealinia Trump who real name is Melanija Knavs is actually a russian spy. Her father , Viktor was a member of the Slovenian Communist Party. Not a lot is known about her childhood but she dropped out of College after a year ... yet she is fluent in six languages: Slovenian, English, French, Serbian, Russian and German.
Mealinia is the one who introduced Trump to Putin and brought them closer.

What?

I call bull#.

And that's your first post on ATS?

Good lord.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Just got through watching the later speeches.
Obama really is a great orator, there is no doubt. Just like the emotional and polished delivery of his famous 'Yes We Can' speeches he delivered last night on the emotional level which I think will help Hillary get a decent polling bounce coming out of the convention. As is normal it will only be the highlights that will stick in the mind, so I certainly thing Obama saved what has been an otherwise shockingly bad convention.
At a deeper level, Obama actually said nothing of importance and was not honest about the issues - but I don;t think that matters right now to most people.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh, so the TOTUS put in an appearance?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jitombe

It sure sounds like a bunch of jealous people because this is ten thousand times better of a convention.
We get former presidents Carter and Clinton and vice president Biden and the first lady Michelle Obama, and governorj
Jerry Brown and Leon Panetta and Michael Bloomberg and President Barack Obama.

And Trump gets Chachi.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It sure sounds like a bunch of jealous people because this is ten thousand times better of a convention.
We get former presidents Carter and Clinton and vice president Biden and the first lady Michelle Obama, and governorj

And Trump gets Chachi.

Yup.

The DNC has many establishment cronies to speak up.

Love it.

Added:

And I hear Debbie is the new Campaign communications security manager.

edit on Jul-28-2016 by xuenchen because: established

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And Trump gets Chachi.

Yup.

The DNC has many establishment cronies to speak up.

Love it.

Funniest of all is that they don;t even realise that turning out decades of cronies is the very worst thing they could do whilst desperately trying to sell the fact that Hillary is the change candidate.

Like i said, Obama's charisma and speaking skills MAY have saved what had become an absolute disaster of a convention.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Please. Organization and money and her having a team and party that supports her is killing you guys.
The people talking about her service to the public since her girlhood and you want to compare that selfish narcissistic fool to her. Not a chance.
And you can call her a liar if you like but she's still a person who will work for you. Even if you hate her.she won't turn her back. On you.
She is absolutely the most qualified.
Trump on the other hand gets more bizzare by the day. He's going down in flames. Unless he can stop attacking clinton and gets around to telling uswhy he is the better choice. But he cant. He's stuck on attack mode because he doesn't have any substance to offer.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Please. Organization and money and her having a team and party that supports her is killing you guys.
The people talking about her service to the public since her girlhood and you want to compare that selfish narcissistic fool to her. Not a chance.
And you can call her a liar if you like but she's still a person who will work for you. Even if you hate her.she won't turn her back. On you.
She is absolutely the most qualified.
Trump on the other hand gets more bizzare by the day. He's going down in flames. Unless he can stop attacking clinton and gets around to telling uswhy he is the better choice. But he cant. He's stuck on attack mode because he doesn't have any substance to offer.

link   

edit on 7282016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I worked hard in a time when women couldn't get a business loan without a man's signature. Thank you dad.
I didn't get any million dollar small loan.
I got 8000.00 that I struggled to pay back while growing a business and I had a job outside my little business too because I needed more money to take care of my child who I was raising alone . I was a teen mom. No one gave me anything. I worked my ass off.

And this and your post have nothing to do with the convention.

If you think trump is going to help the little guy you'd better take a closer look. I'm just saying. Maybe your not a trump supporter. I'm not sure.

edit on 7282016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I worked hard in a time when women couldn't get a business loan without a man's signature. Thank you dad.
I didn't get any million dollar small loan.
I got 8000.00 that I struggled to pay back while growing a business and I had a job outside my little business too because I needed more money to take care of my child who I was raising alone . I was a teen mom. No one gave me anything. I worked my ass off.

Good for you.

Maybe you should have gone to Trump - he was treating women fairly and paying them the same decades ago, whilst America was catching up.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh come on now. Look, I am willing to listen to all of these people talk about all the good things Hillary has done for them in theri lives. But don't act there weren't a lot of normal people at the RNC saying how much Trump helped them. You keep saying the DNC had all of these great stars and speakers (you even mention Panetta who was booed) but say the RNC had Chachi. Then who filled out the rest of the schedule? People who aren't celebrities, thats who.

Hillary can't be the candidate of change while wanting to extend all of Obama's policies. The majority of people in this country think it is heading in the wrong direction. The best chance Hillary has of winning is attacking Donald, as many of these speakers have done at the DNC. Ironically, that is exactly what you and the media criticize trump for, attacking Hillary.

So I look forward to Hillarys speech tonight, I am sure if she attacks Trump you will be on here to criticize her.

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join