It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: windword

The republicans didn't have A N Y T H I N G like this.

W o w

They did not. It was all about fear and hatred.

I don't agree with the Dems in all points, but their convention has shown the difference in overall message.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's called leadership.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hillary doesn't look like President material, standing next to a real President, does she?

Doesn't matter who she stands next to. She'd make Barney look like presidential material by comparison.
edit on 7/27/2016 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: introvert
Consider your asses handed to you.

Signed, sealed delivered.

I'll go along with that.

I'm looking forward to hearing Hillary speak. I hope she surprises me.

link   

The republicans didn't have A N Y T H I N G like this.

W o w

They could have. They could have nailed it big time, had Jeb Bush been named their candidate instead of DT! Imagine the Pomp and Circumstance that could have been!

link   

a reply to: xuenchen

It's called leadership.

Or worship?

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Another homer by Obama.

This shows the difference between Dems and Reps.

I'll not drink that kool-aid. They are the embodiment of the word hypocrite.

No one is asking you to drink. We are asking you to think.

Oh your a poet and didn't even know it! (or mebbe ya did)

My thought process sees the hypocrisy from both sides and it's absolutely insane. Same ol over and over.

There is always hypocrisy. What's important is what the message is.

I prefer a message of positivity that does not divide us. I want to be part of their process. The democrats include me and respect me, even when I disagree with them.

The only message I get from the Democrats, specifically from Hillary is they feel entitled and better than the whole of the American people.

The republicans in all fairness make it easy for most people of conscience to feel better than them-- at least more empathetic and caring of others. Even the slightest empathy and you have them beat.

Yes I know you let your emotions feed your thought process, I don't need proof.

I like to think of it as shooting from the hip. Straight talker. Call it like I see it. I don't pull any punches... and for that my posts are pretty much on a running timer... because some here are very thin skinned when it comes to taking truth.

link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Hillary doesn't look like President material, standing next to a real President, does she?

Doesn't matter who she stands next to. She'd make Barny look like presidential material by comparison.

LOL - - - that's actually funny.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: carewemust

Only if you don't think any American could one day be president.

That can only happen when dishonest "rigging" is removed from the system.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Democrats are touting Hillary Clinton as the answer to tackling gun violence as they put the issue at the center of the 2016 presidential campaign following a string of recent shootings.

Democrats zero in on gun control in Philly

That's right people GUN CONTROL in the birth place of GUN RIGHTS.

LOSING issue.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Only if you don't think any American could one day be president.

That can only happen when dishonest "rigging" is removed from the system.

Like Diebold?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Well yeah if they had chosen someone ready to lead a country and they had a list of fine gentlemen to choose from. But they somehow through some voodoo wound up with trump and the way he takes care of the party is unfortunately the way he will take care of us.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Another homer by Obama.

My thought process sees the hypocrisy from both sides and it's absolutely insane. Same ol over and over.

I prefer a message of positivity that does not divide us. I want to be part of their process. The democrats include me and respect me, even when I disagree with them.

The only message I get from the Democrats, specifically from Hillary is they feel entitled and better than the whole of the American people.

The republicans in all fairness make it easy for most people of conscience to feel better than them-- at least more empathetic and caring of others. Even the slightest empathy and you have them beat.

I like to think of it as shooting from the hip. Straight talker. Call it like I see it. I don't pull any punches... and for that my posts are pretty much on a running timer... because some here are very thin skinned when it comes to taking truth.

You think your posts get deleted because others are thin skinned? That's rich. Maybe put some thought in before pulling the trigger on that reply button.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

It's uplifting, inspiring and intelligent...just like the people who lead this country.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
After watching these couple nights of the DNC, I wonder how the RNC would have been if large sections of the party had not skipped out on it.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Another homer by Obama.

You think your posts get deleted because others are thin skinned? That's rich. Maybe put some thought in before pulling the trigger on that reply button.

I actually put lots of thought in. Besides, I thought my opponents would appreciate. Personal insults is the new "Presidential" in their minds.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
They stopped putting the camera on Bernie I noticed.

He became an official #demexit today.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So my recap for night two;

1. Still a lot of division, people outside protesting, people shouting down Kaine as a choice for VP only to have music blared, people booing Panetta. I think the DNC may have underestimated how many Bernie supporters they have angered.

2. Not one person addressed the content of the leaked email, but they sure mentioned Trumps response. I am sorry but just ignoring that the DNC is in bed with the media, used bigotted language, and sought to keep Bernie from a fair process is not good enough.

3. The two big complaints from the RNC were that is was dark, and no specific policies were mentioned. I heard a lot of darkness tonight about guns, climate change, and Trump in general. I also heard next to no specific policies.

4. Despite this, most of the media (which the emails proved are in league with HIllary) LOVED tonight! They were shocked at picking on Hillary, but loved the hatred on Trump, they thought Trump was too dark, but loved the gun and climate change doom and gloom, and on and on.

5. All I heard after Trumps speech was that he lied all through it. In fact, Obama said Trump isn't in reality and the country is great. Yet neither he or anyone else disputed any of the facts short of the crime facts and immigration, where he said it was at all time lows, but that doesn't answer Trumps claim that the past year has seen a rise in crime, and the proposed increase in Syrian refugees. They just say that not the US we live in, but they ignore the facts.

6. A lot of people that have been killed were honored, which is fine, yet not one picture of a dead cop, or people that have been killed by Isis (other than the mother of the orlando guy, but they didn't mention Isis at all just guns).

7. I also learned apparently Hillary is a woman! Man it would be historic to vote for her!!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Good night fellow Americans

even you grousers

:-)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Another homer by Obama.

I actually put lots of thought in. Besides, I thought my opponents would appreciate. Personal insults is the new "Presidential" in their minds.

From Trump, Hillary and their vices!

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join