It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: UKTruth

Who would have had the best chance of winning the Democratic Nomination if the field came down to Bernie Sanders... Joe Biden... Hillary Clinton?

I'd say Hillary.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Who would have had the best chance of winning the Democratic Nomination if the field came down to Bernie Sanders... Joe Biden... Hillary Clinton?

Bernie would have won - Joe and Hillary would have split votes I think

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

I never heard anyone say that ISIS were going to 'kill us all'. They are killing people and it's very visible.

A message of fear and extremes. According to your own statement, that should "lessen the argument".

I'll tell you there were a lot of people who were on the fence about Trump but leaning to him that were listening right then and lost interest in what he was saying when he went extreme.

Where is your proof of that?

It was not meant as a fact... possibly a language barrier.

'I'll tel you'..or 'i'll tell you what'..... 'in my opinion'

Do you not speak English? What language barrier?

Even though I am only 12 years old, I try to learn from those that came before me. My grandfather once game me a great piece of advice.

"You should always speak your mind, but you should never let you ass grow it's own vocal cords".

There's plenty of differences in UK English and US English - especially in the meaning of some words and the use of phrases..
Anyway, for reference it was an opinion. You learned something you can use if you ever make it to another country.
Now, It's past your bed time.

Don't try to pass-off opinion as fact. Otherwise, it appears you are talking out of your ass if you cannot back-up that claim.

Language barriers seems to be a convenient excuse.

You'll learn when you get more experience of dealing with others.
Don't give up... it comes over time as you get experience.

It appears I am doing just fine.

After your performance last night and early bed time , you have learned a bit... keep going and one day you'll get there. I promise.

Apparently, I'm 12 years old and you have a hard time keeping up with me.

So what's your excuse?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Lenny has a really cool blouse on though.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
So mch more extending the olive branch from democrats. So much more positive. So much more empathy for those who are struggling. And every criticism about Trump is absolutely right. The guy is puke. And what's strange to me now is he almost had my vote wayyyyy back in the famous escalator days... But man he went all racist and childish insults and fear mongering, hate mongering, disrespecting Black Lives Matter from the beginning, suggesting Muslims should be banned. Man, he lost my vote fast. He's a horrible human being and not one I want my children growing up with and learning from.

I am glad you favor extending olive branches. Like when you called all Trumps supporters tools and having no principle, that was a good olive branch.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
MSNBC now saying with large grins on their face that never in politics has their been a speech so severe that it questions the opponents sanity, and gleefully reporting there will be more of that. These are the same people that were shocked at the attacks being leveled at Hillary, and even had to issue a warning to their viewers about pins that insulted her.

What great journalists these people are.

What great HYPOCRITES they are.

link   
And Mosby can't make any cases for Freddie.

Blames media, police and justice system.

Black activist in the justice system, imagine that.

edit on 7 27 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I never heard anyone say that ISIS were going to 'kill us all'. They are killing people and it's very visible.

A message of fear and extremes. According to your own statement, that should "lessen the argument".

I'll tell you there were a lot of people who were on the fence about Trump but leaning to him that were listening right then and lost interest in what he was saying when he went extreme.

Even though I am only 12 years old, I try to learn from those that came before me. My grandfather once game me a great piece of advice.

"You should always speak your mind, but you should never let you ass grow it's own vocal cords".

There's plenty of differences in UK English and US English - especially in the meaning of some words and the use of phrases..
Anyway, for reference it was an opinion. You learned something you can use if you ever make it to another country.

Don't try to pass-off opinion as fact. Otherwise, it appears you are talking out of your ass if you cannot back-up that claim.

After your performance last night and early bed time , you have learned a bit... keep going and one day you'll get there. I promise.

So what's your excuse?

I am always kind to children. Don't worry i will always be here to help, educate and encourage you.
I have a big heart like that

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
For Hillary...

"Dumb dumb dumb dumb ..." lol

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What great journalists these people are.

It's all newspeak don't you know?

Actual reporting went out the window a long long time ago, and now that government can legally propagandize it's citizens, you've seen the last of true journalism.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

And the empress is being hailed.
edit on 27-7-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: wrong contraction

link   
OMG WTF is this?!

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Wiki released 29 mp3 files.

VOICEMAILS!!!!

Right on schedule... the tidal wave is methodically building, to crash right on Hillary and her minions!

link   

So what's your excuse?

I am always kind to children. Don't worry i will always be here to help, educate and encourage you.

Thank you so much! Kids like me need practice dummies.

At least your heart is big....

Edit: Sorry. You left that wide open...

edit on 27-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The real war is peacefully getting rid of the lap dog media.

People like news the plays to their preconceived notions.

24 hours a day of divisive agenda driven drivel...

link   

OMG WTF is this?!

Their fight song to take back their blah blah whatever from the same party that has been running this country for the last eight years.

link   

For Hillary...

"Dumb dumb dumb dumb ..." lol

I like it.

Don't really like dumb.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'd say Hillary.

Annee, your flexibility in this election is pretty much non-existant. OF COURSE you think HILLARY would win, in a 3-way Bernie-Joe-Hillary contest.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Bernie would have won - Joe and Hillary would have split votes I think

That's what I think too. And Obama would have endorsed Joe, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

So what's your excuse?

Thank you so much! Kids like me need practice dummies.

At least your heart is big....

Edit: Sorry. You left that wide open...

Oh disappointing , that wasn't so good... I will need to spend more time helping you.
Some homework..
www.fastcocreate.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'd say Hillary.

Annee, your flexibility in this election is pretty much non-existant. OF COURSE you think HILLARY would win, in a 3-way Bernie-Joe-Hillary contest.

Simply, I think Hillary is the most qualified.

I'm a Centrist, Globalist - - - I'm all about moving forward to One World (NOT the conspiracy NWO)

Hillary has the most experience in areas that are important to me.

edit on 27-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join