It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
They are conflating events to push the SAME AGENDA.

Keep doing it.

TRUMP WINS.

link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Wasn't it the Connecticut AG that just banned semi auto's?

Massachusetts.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

What are you gonna do tough guy?

Watch Trump win the presidency.

and expose the GUN GRABBERS for what they are.

That's your definition of "not going gently in to the night?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

They are conflating events to push the SAME AGENDA.

Keep doing it.

TRUMP WINS.

Next they'll be dragging out the victims of illegal alien violence to fuel fear and hate and justify mass deportation... oh, wait that was last week.
edit on 27-7-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grambler
A couple of things on all of these gun control speakers.

1. As I have said before, I feel for anyone that has lost someone due to violence, and do not blame them for having emotional opinions.

2. Those emotional opinions don't make them logical arguments.

3. Talk of Orlando shooting, but they only mention the gun, not the shooter or his beliefs in radical Islam.

4. No mention that no proposed gun laws would have stopped any of these shooters they are talking about from getting guns.

5. Apparently Trumps convention was too dark, but repeating dead children over and over again is a warm and fuzzy message.

6. On that note, wasn't all the Hillary supporters complaing about Trumps crime stats, and even Obama came out and said "Violent crimes are at the lowest point they have been since Reagan" So if there are more guns, and Crime is down, why all of the fear mongering?

Strange isn't it.

I am not sure this is even 'dark' as such.. it's just all over the place. A barrage of emotional blackmail based on individual incidents.

Admit you saw the exact same thing at the RNC and we'll be on the same page.

Well you just agreed with me regardless of what I thought of the RNC, unless your opinion is based on my views. That would be odd.

link   
Oof, the end of that womans speech was a bit much. Something like "We need to elect Hillary so no child ever loses a mother again". What sort of sorcery does Queen Hillary have?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

That 90% is a LIE

Because it doesn't jive with 100 MILLION FIREARMS SOLD.

I am a veteran and gun owner who thinks we need better rules and laws when it comes to guns. So please stop just quoting sales and your justification that gun control is not wanted.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: stosh64
Wasn't it the Connecticut AG that just banned semi auto's?

Massachusetts.

Thanks BG.

link   

Trying to add a little humor...

link   
Trump Campaign is already pouring the champagne.

link   

What did you expect ?

Me to fly to Philly and get on stage and start lying my snip off in front of millions of Americans to elect a known LIAR?

link   

1. As I have said before, I feel for anyone that has lost someone due to violence, and do not blame them for having emotional opinions.

3. Talk of Orlando shooting, but they only mention the gun, not the shooter or his beliefs in radical Islam.

4. No mention that no proposed gun laws would have stopped any of these shooters they are talking about from getting guns.

5. Apparently Trumps convention was too dark, but repeating dead children over and over again is a warm and fuzzy message.

6. On that note, wasn't all the Hillary supporters complaing about Trumps crime stats, and even Obama came out and said "Violent crimes are at the lowest point they have been since Reagan" So if there are more guns, and Crime is down, why all of the fear mongering?

Strange isn't it.

I am not sure this is even 'dark' as such.. it's just all over the place. A barrage of emotional blackmail based on individual incidents.

Well you just agreed with me regardless of what I thought of the RNC, unless your opinion is based on my views. That would be odd.

I do agree with you. But I have eyes wide open and I legitimately saw the exact same thing last week at the RNC.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Strange isn't it.

At least the DNC is not blaming Trump for the deaths of these people.

The RNC blames Hillary, not the radical Islamists that actually killed those men in Benghazi.

The irony is thick...

link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Jodie is calling a taxi.

link   

originally posted by: Pyle

That 90% is a LIE

Because it doesn't jive with 100 MILLION FIREARMS SOLD.

I am a veteran and gun owner who thinks we need better rules and laws when it comes to guns. So please stop just quoting sales and your justification that gun control is not wanted.

So?

The constitution says something quite different.

That talks about individual RIGHTS of the second, and RIGHTS of DUE PROCESS, and CRIMES be proven in courts of LAW in front of a jury of peers.

DNC conventions ARE NOT Bill of RIGHTS nor is it a court of LAW.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

What did you expect ?

Me to fly to Philly and get on stage and start lying my snip off in front of millions of Americans to elect a known LIAR?

No. You will lie your "snip" off on ATS and then "go gently in to the night" as you fall asleep in your cozy bed.

link   

Oof, the end of that womans speech was a bit much. Something like "We need to elect Hillary so no child ever loses a mother again". What sort of sorcery does Queen Hillary have?

She's magic like Obama! Only he was a water warlock who kept the oceans from rising.

link   
The AR-15 is NOT a weapon of war.

The lies keep coming.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Must have mistaken me for DNC speakers.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Strange isn't it.

At least the DNC is not blaming Trump for the deaths of these people.

The RNC blames Hillary, not the radical Islamists that actually killed those men in Benghazi.

The irony is thick...

True, but either way, they use fear to push forth an agenda. AR-15 is the enemy... and then when someone uses a different gun, I guess that needs to be banned? And soon, knives will need to be registered. Democrats need to lay off the right to bear arms. They already spy on our every move-- every DEATH-- EVERY ONE we later find out there were warning. So the TRUTH is, it's an intelligence problem. Not a gun problem.

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join