It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That 90% is a LIE

Because it doesn't jive with 100 MILLION FIREARMS SOLD.

link   
Guns in the classroom?

That's a state rights issue. Trump has no power there.

link   
I have had enough of this guys LIES.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Now they are pushing NO,FLY,NO BUY.

Take a good look at who the REAL FASCSITS ARE.

I say buy, then fly.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Now they are pushing NO,FLY,NO BUY.

Take a good look at who the REAL FASCSITS ARE.

Trump has also agreed with no fly, no buy. Like it or not... it's happening no matter who becomes president. With Hillary, spotlight on gun control (amp up police drones and firepower in the background). With Trump amp up police power (little bit of gun control in the background).
edit on 27-7-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

link   
War has just been declared.

AND i will not go gently in to the night.

link   
Opportunity to create more fear of guns, he means.

More lies.

What's he know about guns. Enough!

Martial Law?

puke.

link   
These speakers offer the best of low level information.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
A couple of things on all of these gun control speakers.

1. As I have said before, I feel for anyone that has lost someone due to violence, and do not blame them for having emotional opinions.

2. Those emotional opinions don't make them logical arguments.

3. Talk of Orlando shooting, but they only mention the gun, not the shooter or his beliefs in radical Islam.

4. No mention that no proposed gun laws would have stopped any of these shooters they are talking about from getting guns.

5. Apparently Trumps convention was too dark, but repeating dead children over and over again is a warm and fuzzy message.

6. On that note, wasn't all the Hillary supporters complaing about Trumps crime stats, and even Obama came out and said "Violent crimes are at the lowest point they have been since Reagan" So if there are more guns, and Crime is down, why all of the fear mongering?

link   
What is it they want - full bans or no gun lists? Very confusing mixed messages.

Gin

link   
Hillary going MAXIMUM victim pandering and bullet proofing her campaign by making anyone who disagrees with her "a monster that lets shooters, terrorist and men, do what they want."

link   

War has just been declared.

AND i will not go gently in to the night.

What are you gonna do tough guy? Go out guns blazing?

Guess we will see you on the news.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

That 90% is a LIE

Because it doesn't jive with 100 MILLION FIREARMS SOLD.

They pull percentages out of their *sses! Or they poll a pool of people from a highly selected particular group, then quote it as authentic.
edit on 27-7-2016 by queenofswords because: spelling correctiion

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Wasn't it the Connecticut AG that just banned semi auto's?

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: JinMI

His ideas vs her ideas. That's what campaigning is all about. She has decades of experience behind her. He's got just a lot of negative talk and empty promises. Not sold on Trump.

And I won't try to sell you but you have to realize, her "ideas" like her policies are like loose gravel. Her decades of experience are failures. Her tenure at SoS has proved a vast failure surrounded by corruption.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

1. As I have said before, I feel for anyone that has lost someone due to violence, and do not blame them for having emotional opinions.

3. Talk of Orlando shooting, but they only mention the gun, not the shooter or his beliefs in radical Islam.

4. No mention that no proposed gun laws would have stopped any of these shooters they are talking about from getting guns.

5. Apparently Trumps convention was too dark, but repeating dead children over and over again is a warm and fuzzy message.

6. On that note, wasn't all the Hillary supporters complaing about Trumps crime stats, and even Obama came out and said "Violent crimes are at the lowest point they have been since Reagan" So if there are more guns, and Crime is down, why all of the fear mongering?

Strange isn't it.

I am not sure this is even 'dark' as such.. it's just all over the place. A barrage of emotional blackmail based on individual incidents.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What are you gonna do tough guy?

Watch Trump win the presidency.

and expose the GUN GRABBERS for what they are.

link   
This a convention or a funeral?

wtf??!!

link   
We are getting an 8th Grade education tonight I see.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grambler

Strange isn't it.

I am not sure this is even 'dark' as such.. it's just all over the place. A barrage of emotional blackmail based on individual incidents.

Admit you saw the exact same thing at the RNC and we'll be on the same page.

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join