It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: neo96

nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Someone surley does.
edit on 27-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I just saw a sign that said 'Control guns, not people'.... really?
Inverse logic.

So basically that sign says, "Get rid of guns so we can live in 24/7 Purge World"?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

he just called for a full on ban on assault weapons - not just for people on lists...

They just handed Trump the Presidency.

I thought that when he said it - he emphasised it three times.... is he ill though and not thinking straight...? He sounds like he is really not very well.
edit on 27/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh dear - he is either ill or drunk or possibly mad.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: neo96

Ok, Neo. I'm not going to continue to go in circles. Once again, you make us pro-2nd people look like idiots with your lack of comprehension.

nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Someone surley does.

Just want to say... you're an excellent example of a Republican and Trump supporter. Text book. And I'm still waiting for the fine print that excludes specifically gun owners, rich people, and bankers from the rights afforded to all other citizens. Still waiting for that....

Tell ya, what. I'll just call B.S. on your statement, and we'll all just agree that what you said was false... or like I originally described. Hyperbole drizzled over bullsh*t.
edit on 27-7-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ok she just said she was from The View... Didn't recognise her... Obviously everything she says now is irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh, is it Behar?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

He's absolutely right. There is no accountability for Trump. Zero. And it's simply because the people who support him do not hold him accountable for anything. If they are people of principle they don't show it.

And those who said it was an obvious joke... There was nothing in that delivered like a joke.

Anyway, Trump supporters are just tools, with the only difference being, real tools are actually good for something. Prove to me a Trump supporter is a person of principle and I'll back down. Until then... 100% tools.

You are right, Hillary supporters like you are all well informed intellectuals that have only the good of the country in your hearts, and all trump supporters have no principle.

Thank you so much for speaking the truth to all of us. I mean, I know that you are in the party of diversity and inclusivity, and if anyone would lump a group of people on your side and claim they were all bad you would call them a bigot, but you are here to show us as a person of principle how its ok for y9our side to do that. I am so glad you and all of the media and Hollywood elite are there to remind us peons just how immoral and disgusting we are.

And thank you for showing us it is ok to overlook when your side colludes to keep a challenger like Bernie Sanders out of a chance to win, and its ok to make racial slurs and homophobic comments if it helps our dear masters at the DNC. It seemed like these things should be condemned, but I guess I am not a person of principle like you.

Please go on telling entire groups of people how they are unprincipled, and tools, I must learn at the feet of the party of love and diversity how to slander and belittle all of my opponents!

Quoting for relevance.

I've said before that this convention is proof of the hypocrisy rampant from the Dems this cycle.
-Walls outside of conventions
-Reverse or inverse or whatever you would like to call it but plenty of racism to go around
-Big bad bankers but hold the convention in the Wells Fargo arena
-Silencing speakers/protesters
-Gun control (how many armed officers and security is on hand?)
-Radio traffic silence

I'm sure there will be more by the time the week is through.

link   

I just saw a sign that said 'Control guns, not people'.... really?
Inverse logic.

That person must be from the Chicago delegation.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh, is it Behar?

Not sure her name, but it's just another terrible speaker. Boy has Obama got his work cut out for him tonight to rescue this mess.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Ok she just said she was from The View... Didn't recognise her... Obviously everything she says now is irrelevant.

She is at genius level.

Gin

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Serious question - Why hasn't Obama fixed Flint's water problem if this is such a big issue with democrats?

If the CURRENT democrat president can't fix it, how could a FUTURE president even get close?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Mayor of Flint, Michigan.

Did she make it through the metal detectors ?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Wasn't Flint all Trumps fault LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
Serious question - Why hasn't Obama fixed Flint's water problem if this is such a big issue with democrats?

If the CURRENT democrat president can't fix it, how could a FUTURE president even get close?

We have a Republican Governor atm so there was an automatic wedge between getting things done quickly. They had to bicker about federal funds for awhile. In the meantime there were water drives all over the state (and country) for Flint.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Exactly...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The last 2 mayors of Flint...... DEMOCRATS......

I am irate I live here...... Liars the lot of them...

CLEAN YOUR OWN HOUSE DNC

I couldn't tell you how many people I know who have been affected and how many UNFULFILLED promises have been made to them..

link   
Infrastructure failures?

Time for another failed Obama Stimulus program.

7 and a half years and -zero-.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Grambler
You are right, Hillary supporters like you are all well informed intellectuals that have only the good of the country in your hearts, and all trump supporters have no principle.

Thank you so much for speaking the truth to all of us.

You're welcome.

Wow! You have learned well on how to cut and snip quotes out of context! You should be so proud!

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join