It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Jeesh.

Look at all the forced phony smiles on those faces !!!

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

One more time.

the right of people to do or say things that are not illegal without being stopped or interrupted by the government

WHAT does that say?

It says "Neo is trying to deflect and refuses to admit that the SCOTUS ruled that is perfectly constitutional for states to create laws mandating people perform a background check before they are allowed to sell someone a firearm".

Gin

link   
People keep throwing around the phrase "Our America." in DNC. I wonder what Jon Stewart has to say about that. Do THEY own America now?

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: spiritualzombie

LOL

Trump didn't do the original hacks of the DNC or Hillary or anybody else.

But since the DNC admits the hacks actually happened, why not emphasize their failures?

And we knew years ago that the original Guccifer got some documents off the Clinton Foundation systems.

It was all published and verified genuine.

All the BS about Russia is coming from the Hillary/DNC Campaigns.

Yep and they in the process of underlining their incompetence.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The 'deflection' is someone IGNORING what the 14th amendment CLEARLY says.

Amendment XIV Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think Obama's speech will be important tonight. He is believable, even though he rarely tells the full truth.
He is the one most likely to get the DNC a bounce with independents.

If EVER a convention needed a great Obama speech to lift it, it's today.
edit on 27/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

He's absolutely right. There is no accountability for Trump. Zero. And it's simply because the people who support him do not hold him accountable for anything. If they are people of principle they don't show it.

And those who said it was an obvious joke... There was nothing in that delivered like a joke.

Anyway, Trump supporters are just tools, with the only difference being, real tools are actually good for something. Prove to me a Trump supporter is a person of principle and I'll back down. Until then... 100% tools.

You are right, Hillary supporters like you are all well informed intellectuals that have only the good of the country in your hearts, and all trump supporters have no principle.

Thank you so much for speaking the truth to all of us. I mean, I know that you are in the party of diversity and inclusivity, and if anyone would lump a group of people on your side and claim they were all bad you would call them a bigot, but you are here to show us as a person of principle how its ok for y9our side to do that. I am so glad you and all of the media and Hollywood elite are there to remind us peons just how immoral and disgusting we are.

And thank you for showing us it is ok to overlook when your side colludes to keep a challenger like Bernie Sanders out of a chance to win, and its ok to make racial slurs and homophobic comments if it helps our dear masters at the DNC. It seemed like these things should be condemned, but I guess I am not a person of principle like you.

Please go on telling entire groups of people how they are unprincipled, and tools, I must learn at the feet of the party of love and diversity how to slander and belittle all of my opponents!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

READ IT.

Amendment XIV Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Guess WHAT ?

That means EVEN THESE people.

Can you explain what rights other people have that gun owners, rich people, and bankers don't what rights to?

So please explain, like I originally asked, what RIGHTS does a normal citizen have, that a gun owner, a rich person, and a banker do not have? Just answer the question...
edit on 27-7-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The madman ... sorry Reverend.. Jesse Jackson...
edit on 27/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
You are right, Hillary supporters like you are all well informed intellectuals that have only the good of the country in your hearts, and all trump supporters have no principle.

Thank you so much for speaking the truth to all of us.

You're welcome.

link   
a reply to: neo96

As long as states require every individual to undergo a background check when purchasing a firearm, it does not violate the 14th.

That was easy.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

READ IT.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Guess WHAT ?

Can you explain what rights other people have that gun owners, rich people, and bankers don't what rights to?

So please explain, like I originally asked, what RIGHTS does a normal citizen have, that a gun owner, a rich person, and a banker do not have. Just answer the question...

nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Asked and ANSWERED.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
blah blah blah - rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

As long as states require every individual to undergo a background check when purchasing a firearm, it does not violate the 14th.

That was easy.

nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

INCORRECT.

link   

READ IT.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Guess WHAT ?

So please explain, like I originally asked, what RIGHTS does a normal citizen have, that a gun owner, a rich person, and a banker do not have. Just answer the question...

Asked and ANSWERED.

So, where does it exclude gun owners, rich people, or bankers? You fail to answer the question. Please answer it.

link   
he just called for a full on ban on assault weapons - not just for people on lists...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ban assault weapons ?

Thank You Jackson.

Over 100 million guns have been sold in the last eight years.

MORE people than who voted for the current guy in office.

link   

Ok, Neo. I'm not going to continue to go in circles. Once again, you make us pro-2nd people look like idiots with your lack of comprehension.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
he just called for a full on ban on assault weapons - not just for people on lists...

They just handed Trump the Presidency.

link   
I just saw a sign that said 'Control guns, not people'.... really?
Inverse logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join