It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Love that breaking glass scene.

That's a preview of what's going to happen to Her campaign Nov 8th.

The breaking glass is a recreation of when she threw an ashtray in the Oval Office when she caught Bill with Monica.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That liberal media bias nonsense is not something I give much credibility.

Here's an idea. Stop listening to the media. Turn off the TV.

I don't listen to the media and I like to find the facts myself.

Yeah, thats what I do too. But a lot of people get their info from that garbage. The reason that Bernie and Trump did so well I think is more people are starting to realize that the mainstream media is garbage.

You don't give liberal media bias much credibility? Apparently you missed that part in the emails that shows tons of mainstream outlets capitulating to the DNC and Hillary. Are you honestly claiming the amount of people in the media that favor Trump is equal to those who favor hillary?

Here are some articles showing mainstream media leftwing bias, some from the mainsteam themselves.

www.nytimes.com...

fortune.com...

www.westernjournalism.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

www.dailykos.com...

And so on. Yet even whenthe mainstream media admits their liberal bias, you still don't give it credibility.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Your lucky you have a fall back plan if the Queen is crowned.

My wife and I are SOL. Italian and English. My wife might pass as native mid summer though.

Maybe we should have a genetic genealogy done to be safe.

Might get lucky like Pocahontas.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Cradle to the grave nanny state.

Not very progressive.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: stosh64

I don't want to beat a dead horse, (plus I'm up and down from the site now like a yo-yo, so our exchange was pages ago, but you have our roles reversed, mine and yours. You need to listen, but I really doubt if you can, your ears only hear what they want.

AND he's still saying he's not going to release his tax returns! I think he was right when he said he could kill somebody on Madison Ave. and people would still vote for him!

Your kind of propaganda is not going to work. You've already been given the full quotes from the discussion and yet you post a 16 second clip of the statement. Poor form

So, really, you do need to listen... to ALL of it.. and stop pushing spin.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: introvert

Asking russians was a joke but apparently that went over their heads.

Was it?

Sorry. I have a hard time knowing when Trump is joking or being serious.

That's ironic, I have a hard time knowing when Hill is serious. Is she serious when she does her Fido routine?

link   
LOL

He just said WAll street wasn't accountable.

Then he just told everyone there was protections from Frank Dodd.

edit on 27-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Grambler

I know there are examples of media bias. Plenty of them. Overall, in general, I don't believe there is a media bias weighted towards one side or the other.

Considering that the entire notion of a liberal media bias started with the propaganda from the likes of Limbaugh, etc, I don't give it much of my time.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I know there are examples of media bias. Plenty of them. Overall, in general, I don't believe there is a media bias weighted towards one side or the other.

Sure there is CNN leans Hillary, Fox Trump.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Considering that the entire notion of a liberal media bias started with the propaganda from the likes of Limbaugh, etc, I don't give it much of my time.

Yet you igbnore all of the studies and even venues like the New York times admitting that there is a huge liberal bias in the media. Why would the New York Times lie about this.

Also, the leaked emails proved that many in the mainstream media work with the DNC and Hillary Clinton. You can have blinders on if you want, but it is obvious to anyone who wants to be honest there is a huge liberal bias in the media.

And back to the point, had Trumps or the RNC made those jokes, they would have been treated much more harshly by the media. Want prrof, look at how much the media has been blasting trump all day about his Russia comment about the emails, and yet they won't even discuss the emails themselves.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: introvert

Asking russians was a joke but apparently that went over their heads.

Was it?

Sorry. I have a hard time knowing when Trump is joking or being serious.

That's ironic, I have a hard time knowing when Hill is serious. Is she serious when she does her Fido routine?

Have you seen this one?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Sandy Berger people!

The guy that got caught stuffing classified materials down his pants.

Another one for CORRUPTION INC.
edit on 27-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
LOL

So many oxymorons coming out the last 3 days.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

If you don't watch any TV like you claim, and are aware of the claims and news worthy items against Hillary, then watch CNN if you can during this convention and tell me they are not sold out to Hillary.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Sandy Berger people!

More criminals on stage at the DNC than honest people !!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Sandy Berger people!

More criminals on stage at the DNC than honest people !!!!

Especially New York Mayors!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

If you don't watch any TV like you claim, and are aware of the claims and news worthy items against Hillary, then watch CNN if you can during this convention and tell me they are not sold out to Hillary.

CNN is a bad example. They are the news outlet that hired Trump's former campaign manager to be a political talking head, knowing full well that he had signed a Non-disclosure agreement that prohibits him from saying anything negative about Trump.

What does that tell you?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Did he just say.

Tell me WHO you walk with, and I will tell you WHO you are ?

DNC walks with a bunch of CRIMINALS!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

LOL

So many oxymorons coming out the last 3 days.

Its mind boggling. Next level Mandella disassociation.

I am literally mouth open in disbelief most of the time at the BS they are trying to spoon feed these brainwashed attendees.
edit on 7 27 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: stosh64

I think he was right when he said he could kill somebody on Madison Ave. and people would still vote for him!

He's absolutely right. There is no accountability for Trump. Zero. And it's simply because the people who support him do not hold him accountable for anything. If they are people of principle they don't show it.

And those who said it was an obvious joke... There was nothing in that delivered like a joke.

Anyway, Trump supporters are just tools, with the only difference being, real tools are actually good for something. Prove to me a Trump supporter is a person of principle and I'll back down. Until then... 100% tools.
edit on 27-7-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join