It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

adding albatross complete

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

In that case, they had reason to make a fuss. Trump actually tweeted a pic of him eating a taco salad and ended it with "I love Hispanics".

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Trump has asked Russia to commence espionage against the U.S.? Interfere with our internal affairs? Effect our election?
And he's the man?

MIND BLOWN

Could you please source your claim?

I watched his press conference, you know, those things Hillary won't do, and I seem to have missed him saying this.

Here ya go:

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press," Trump said during a news conference in Florida.

Trump's comments marked an unprecedented appeal to a foreign country to essentially launch an espionage operation against a political opponent.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 7/27/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: jimmyx

a reply to: introvert

Asking russians was a joke but apparently that went over their heads.

looks like he is trying to "joke" himself into the whitehouse....instead of "your fired" as his TV tagline...if he gets in the Whitehouse, his tagline will be "just joking"

now now...Can you Prove"intent"?

"prove intent"?....on what?...my own opinion of the "comb-over in charge"?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: stosh64

I understand they were upset, but acting like a bunch of punks at the convention is not a good way to conduct yourself. Regardless, Hillary would have won the nomination. She had the most votes.

They were protesting and exercising their right to free speech ... isn't that what you said when they were doing it at Donald Trump rallies?

Yes, it was free speech. Sometimes people can be jackasses in the process of doing so.

You didn't say the same thing when Bernie supporters were closing down Trump rallies. You defended them.

I did defend their right to free speech. You are correct.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The DNC would not be a position to handle or email in regards to matters of national security.

And you think this because?

Well your wrong.

Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Calls for Probe on DNC Hacking

edit on 27-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
TRAVEL BANS ?

Thought those were 'xenophobic' !

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: amazing

a reply to: jimmyx

ID like to see that. because hannity would slap her right back like a pimp smacking his ho.

Hannity is a loser though. Why don't we have better conservative commentators that aren't self serving, traitors. I'd listen to them and watch them once in a while if we did. Hannity, Coulter, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Prager, Savage...those guys are all clueless. I'm not saying we have anyone on the left that has a clue, except maybe John Stewart, but he's a comedian.

Hannity is a tool. He is the right's Don Lemon.

LOL That's Awesome! You just won ATS for the day!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

The DNC would not be a position to handle or email in regards to matters of national security.

And you think this because?

Well your wrong.

Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Calls for Probe on DNC Hacking

Can you point out where it states the DNC receives and sends emails with sensitive information in regards to national security? I did not see such a admission.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

What's the problem here?

If the emails are only about weddings, her mother's funeral and yoga routines as she said, it has zero bearing on this election.

It's only a problem if Hillary lied, which of course would prove a criminal action and she stored sensitive material on a private server.

But she said she didn't. So again, where's the problem?
edit on 27-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
We the people party!!!!

Except whites,gun owners, conservatives, rich people,bankers,ceo's, and the list goes on.

BLah Lee.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
There ALREADY is 'responsible' gun saftey legislation.

QED.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Gazrok

You should really get outside the echo chamber ...

Karla Ortiz, 11, the U.S. citizen child, said in English that her parents “came here looking for a better life,” but now she lives in fear of her parents being deported.

and

Minutes later another illegal immigrant, Astrid Silva, a Dreamer here under color of President Obama’s 2012 deportation amnesty, also took to the stage to blast GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Washington Times

Fox News - Latino

... and even freaking Cosmopolitan

As usual, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Your links simply confirm what I said. They blatantly broke the law. At an event to choose their candidate for the highest office in the land, they committed a blatantly illegal act, twice. Signifying nothing? It signifies the hypocrisy of the entire party. The sob story behind it is immaterial. And Karla's mom...been here over a decade and can't learn the language? Seriously?
edit on 27-7-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sign.

'A womans place is in the White House'.

LOL there are those there already.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

But those emails were on a private system right?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Trump has asked Russia to commence espionage against the U.S.? Interfere with our internal affairs? Effect our election?
And he's the man?

MIND BLOWN

Could you please source your claim?

I watched his press conference, you know, those things Hillary won't do, and I seem to have missed him saying this.

Here ya go:

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press," Trump said during a news conference in Florida.

Trump's comments marked an unprecedented appeal to a foreign country to essentially launch an espionage operation against a political opponent.

www.cnn.com...

Oh please, don't give me a complicit, in the tank for Hillary, Clinton News Network link as proof. They take his words out of context and put their biased Clinton spin on it. It is proof of nothing.

Try watching the speech for yourself and take his words in context. Most cognitive people realize it was a joke.

But live in fear, due to a bias, sold out networks spin if you wish.

If you don't wish to view the video go back a few pages and his words are quoted.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

LOL there are those there already.

Yeah, but the last time when a Clinton was there, most of those women were hiding under the desk....

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There are REPUBLICAN speakers tonight.

Yeah people.

REPUBLICAN!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
News just reported that they are so SCARED of Trump.

The Potus has cleared his schedule and will actively campaign for CLinton.

Confirmed.

Obam a will be uniquely busy president on the campaign trail

That's not fear of Trump.

That's just Obama taking any excuse to get back to the only thing he's actually any good at.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

*walks away shaking her head. They're too far gone, alas, too far gone*

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join