It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I agree with that. They did have to shut-up the Bernie supporters because they were acting like jackasses.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The only people buying this little bait and switch
are the same people who will look the other way
at the utter hypocrisy of the DNC.

The people care about being safe! And they
know Hillary cant keep them safe even if she tried.

The old boogie man of Russia is the least
Americans are worried about.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Hillary Clinton is slated to appear on "Fox News Sunday" in what is being billed as her first interview after this week's Democratic National Convention.

Clinton giving first post-convention interview to 'Fox News Sunday'

Interesting choice.

my scenario for that.......
Hannity starts the interview, says one of his disgusting comments to Hillary, and she cold cocks him on camera and says "how's that for an answer, you little whiny bitch".......she'd win in a landslide
edit on 27-7-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

In closing, there were 24.3 million total viewers who watched the 10 p.m. ET coverage across the six networks. That’s down from the 25.7 million who tuned in on night 1, but up from the 19.4 million who tuned into night 2 of the 2016 RNC. A combined 10.8 million total viewers tuned into CNN, MSNBC, Fox News during prime time last night, down from the 12.6 million who tuned in on Monday, but up from the 9.2 million who tuned into the three networks on night 2 of the RNC (+18 percent), and up from the 8.9 million who tuned into the three nets on night 2 of the 2012 DNC (+21 percent). Got all that?

www.adweek.com...

Awwwww.

Already losing viewers.

2 million of them.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Hillary Clinton is slated to appear on "Fox News Sunday" in what is being billed as her first interview after this week's Democratic National Convention.

Interesting choice.

Hannity starts the interview, says one of his disgusting comments to Hillary, and she cold cocks him on camera and says "how's that for an answer, you little whiny bitch"

Chris Wallace does Fox News Sunday.

Read the article.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The only people buying this little bait and switch are the same people who will look the other way at the utter hypocrisy of the DNC.

That was not a bait and switch, but what you are doing is deflection.

The people care about being safe! And they know Hillary cant keep them safe even if she tried.

What position are you in to speak for the people? Not everyone is a scared pansy that expects big government to keep em safe. Sounds to me like people need to grow up.

Also, I'm unsure what that has to do with Trumps statement. Another deflection.

The old boogie man of Russia is the least Americans are worried about.

Ok. Then why is Trump calling on them to help him out?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I agree with that. They did have to shut-up the Bernie supporters because they were acting like jackasses.

They were acting like jackasses because it was proven Bernie was conspired against by the DNC in order to get Hillary the nomination.

Rigging elections is kind of a big deal to some.

How dare they be upset and ruin the crowning of the selected queen.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Interesting choice.

Hannity starts the interview, says one of his disgusting comments to Hillary, and she cold cocks him on camera and says "how's that for an answer, you little whiny bitch"

Chris Wallace does Fox News Sunday.

Read the article.

read my first line...the ones with the dots......like these

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

ID like to see that. because hannity would slap her right back like a pimp smacking his ho.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Asking russians was a joke but apparently that went over their heads.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

ID like to see that. because hannity would slap her right back like a pimp smacking his ho.

Hannity is a loser though. Why don't we have better conservative commentators that aren't self serving, traitors. I'd listen to them and watch them once in a while if we did. Hannity, Coulter, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Prager, Savage...those guys are all clueless. I'm not saying we have anyone on the left that has a clue, except maybe John Stewart, but he's a comedian.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Contrary to DOGMA. Trump isn't stupid.

He stole the limelight from Bill's speech.

Your talking about TRUMP.

Not Bill.

Focus back on the EMAILS.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I'm not so sure that Trump meant he wanted Russia to hack Hillary's server, but his statement is still very questionable. He still said that if they happened to have engaged in espionage and collected the 33,000 emails, our press would reward them for it.

Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press

That is a very odd thing for a candidate to say. Not very smart on his part.

Thank you. I know we are usually on opposite sides of the argument, but I am with you here. He clearly didn't suggest for Russia to hack Hillary, but I still think it was a stupid thing to say. This is one of Trumps weaknesses, he says dumb things trying to be funny. This would be fine to say sitting around a dinner, but he had to know that people on the left would take this as an excuse to stop looking at the contents of the email (not that they were anyway).

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I understand they were upset, but acting like a bunch of punks at the convention is not a good way to conduct yourself. Regardless, Hillary would have won the nomination. She had the most votes.

link   

originally posted by: amazing

Hannity is a loser though. Why don't we have better conservative commentators that aren't self serving, traitors. I'd listen to them and watch them once in a while if we did. Hannity, Coulter, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Prager, Savage...those guys are all clueless. I'm not saying we have anyone on the left that has a clue, except maybe John Stewart, but he's a comedian.

Hannity is a tool. He is the right's Don Lemon.

link   

Oh please, American people see right through this
fear mongering on the part of Hillary and her camp.

They knew about the leak months ago, and did nothing.
They also knew about the weakness of the DNC server,
were warned ...and did nothing to protect it.

Sound familiar? Do we have a pattern here of negligence
when it comes to National Security? Yes, without a doubt!

The only reason anyone is talking about Russia is to
try and scare the people, to fear monger them.
It is beyond ludicrous, its stupid bad strategy...
mark my words it will bite them hard on their Arse.

Not saying Russia could not pose a real threat, if they
have Hillary's emails they could be blackmailing her
already. But ISIS is a far greater threat, but the DNC
does not even want to use the word.

Shaking my head....

edit on 27-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Wait a minute....

Hillary campaign:

This has to be the first time that a major presidential candidate has actively encouraged a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent. That’s not hyperbole, those are just the facts. This has gone from being a curiosity, and a matter of politics, to being a national security.

If her deleted emails were personal things like yoga lessons and wedding plans yada yada yada... exactly how does their release affect national security?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Asking russians was a joke but apparently that went over their heads.

Was it?

Sorry. I have a hard time knowing when Trump is joking or being serious.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I understand they were upset, but acting like a bunch of punks at the convention is not a good way to conduct yourself. Regardless, Hillary would have won the nomination. She had the most votes.

They were protesting and exercising their right to free speech ... isn't that what you said when they were doing it at Donald Trump rallies?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

When it is convenient to try to flip the script. Pay no attention the the really big truth hanging out in that Big Lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join