It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

"Fact is Trump called on Russia to hack U.S. servers to help him beat his political opponent."

That is a lie.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think someone needs to check their newspapers a little more and also do some critical thinking

The soulless cylon who defends Trump under any and all circumstances thinks we need to do some critical thinking. You've proven yourself to be nothing but a biased tool... Not really one to comment on critical thinking.

Do you recognize the irony dripping from your post?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

PHILADELPHIA — Hillary Clinton has been briefed on the hack of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and was “alarmed” to discover Russians could be interfering in U.S. elections, her top national security adviser said.

Clinton briefed on DNC email hack

“She does not view this as a political issue. She views this as a national security issue and she believes it is obviously something new to see them interfering in an American election.”

Obviously people IGNORE the blatant corruption and hypocrisy of the DNC, and how she stole an election.

The sure do love to manufacture villains.

Its NATSEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just a shame she was not so concerned about national security issues when she was SOS. Does she not realise that every time she opens her mouth about national security, the world laughs at her? She'd be better off hiding - oh wait, she is.

LOL I know.

The FBI said her server WAS hacked, but they left no trace.

And voila!

the DNC servers get hacked by insert boogieman Russia.

NOT a very smart thing to do for a next potential POTUS.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

I just don't understand why people like yourself and many of his supporters choose to be tools, rather than thoughtful people. I feel like I'd be puking on myself every day to block half of my conscience at every turn. It's just a dishonorable position... but you pull it off seemingly without conscience.

...have a look through your post history and bask in the irony of what you just said

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I just don't understand why people like yourself and many of his supporters choose to be tools, rather than thoughtful people. I feel like I'd be puking on myself every day to block half of my conscience at every turn. It's just a dishonorable position... but you pull it off seemingly without conscience.

Look in a mirror. We don't get the same about you.

However, I do see why so many Big Lies get told now after this email dump.

The Big Lie has to be somewhat believable which means it has to be plausible. What is more plausible than something you tell about your opponent that something you know is grounded in the truth of yourself? These emails expose things we've already suspected for years about the Democrats and their thought processes because we know they're not true so they're implausible to us, but they must be coming from some speck of truth somewhere.

This is why projection talk is so big on the right.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

"Fact is Trump called on Russia to hack U.S. servers to help him beat his political opponent."

That is a lie.

No, it's semantics. It's pretty obvious what he was saying, and is completely in line with his character.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You got the semantics part right at least.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

...have a look through your post history and bask in the irony of what you just said

I've ripped 'em all. I call spade a spade every time, because what I care about is truth, people, and the best way forward. What I see from you and your kind is a completely one eye open, one eye closed approach. It's willful ignorance. It's dishonest. It is what it is. I personally have too much awareness to engage in that ... you don't seem to have that problem.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You got the semantics part right at least.

Yes, I knew I could get you to agree with that part. Not a lie. Semantics. And we all know what the meaning of his words were. Of course you're in denial, which is be expected... and you'll remain in denial long after Trump is nothing more than a history lesson on failure.

link   
Dem celebs split on Clinton's chances

We have an amazing candidate who’s more qualified than anyone who’s run any year that I can remember — and I’ve been around for four decades,” Banks, 42, said when we caught up with her this week at an event hosted by the Creative Coalition, an arts advocacy group.

Well then she should remember when CLinton ran against Obama and LOST.

link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Getting back to our back and forth (only hopefully with the understanding that it’s mostly tongue in cheek?)

This is the thing – isn’t it? We aren’t that naïve. Why pretend then - unless we actually are?

The stakes in all this are unbelievably high. Think about it. Billions of dollars – billions…this is a kind of war. What we do to each other even within our own party – distasteful as it all really is? We can’t win at this unless we’re trying to outmaneuver our opponent

This is not me condoning it – it’s me understanding it. Same as you

Oh I am having fun, no hard feelings at all, and I am not trying to judge you.

As I was saying in another thread, I am more concerned with a fair process than any candidate. Tha is why I was rooting for Bernie and Trump to win the primaries, to stick it to the establishment in the parties.

Had Bernie won and someone like Jeb, I would have probably voted for Bernie (or actually for JOhnson like may do now) even though I am almost totally against most of his policies. At least he seemed like a person with intergrity (not sure now that he gave in). But it was obvious to me that the people that run these parties feared Trump and Bernie. That is why you are seeing so many establishment Republicans being never Trump, and even backing Hillary.

The reasoning is why some Bernie people (probably not many) will end up going with Trump. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

But I do end up giving the voters of a person or party a pass, as I believe most honestly want what is best for their family, and by and large the country. I may disagree with the process, but the goal is the same, for this country to be as great as possible.

I apologize if I falsely implied you were condoning the DNC. It sucks that we don't have a fair system. If it is any consolation, had the RNC stole the primary from Trump, I would have been on here criticizing anyone that I though was defending the RNC.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I've ripped 'em all. I call spade a spade every time, because what I care about is truth, people, and the best way forward. What I see from you and your kind is a completely one eye open, one eye closed approach. It's willful ignorance. It's dishonest. It is what it is. I personally have too much awareness to engage in that ... you don't seem to have that problem.

You say we are willfully ignorant, and yet we source everything and back up our claims.

I have yet to see you back up anything you post.

You just like to hyperbolize what amounts to nothing but online rumors.

edit on 7 27 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
You say we are willfully ignorant, and yet we source everything and back up our claims.

I have yet to see you back up anything you post.

You just like to hyperbolize what amounts to nothing but online rumors.

There are two options for Trump supporters. Ignorance or Willful Ignorance. Just being honest. Either you really don't know that he attracts racists, and bigots, and dishes out 4th grade insults, and yes, called on Russia to hack and release emails to defeat his opponent.... or you know and choose to pretend otherwise. Ignorance or Willful ignorance. That's honestly your only moves.
edit on 27-7-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yes , you regularly demonstrate your awareness....

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

That is a lie.

No, it's semantics. It's pretty obvious what he was saying, and is completely in line with his character.

It is very obvious what he is saying:

He is saying that if someone was able to get into Hillary Clintons email server and has possession of the deleted emails, they should release them. That is all he is saying bottom line.

The crap would have been hacked in 2009-2013.

When did Trump enter the race for President?

So tell me exactly how is Trump asking the Russians to hack into Hillarys email server in 2016 even remotely possible? You do know that information came from 2009-2013...not 2016.

Makes no sense.

edit on R062016-07-27T14:06:44-05:00k067Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So when does this trainwreck get underway again?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

That is a lie.

Whats funny is people actually took Trump seriously when he said for russia to hack away as a joke.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Gavel's in at 430pm ET
Look on the bright side , there is no way it can be as bad as the first two days.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

That is a lie.

Whats funny is people actually took Trump seriously when he said for russia to hack away as a joke.

Apparently the list of things that Trump says which we should not take seriously grows each day. Why don't we just cut to the chase and say... Don't take Trump seriously at all. His campaign is a joke.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Gavel's in at 430pm ET
Look on the bright side , there is no way it can be as bad as the first two days.

Why would you want that? A bad DNC convention is a bright side. I don't want to live four more years like this.

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join