It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Trump has asked Russia to commence espionage against the U.S.? Interfere with our internal affairs? Effect our election?
And he's the man?

MIND BLOWN

Could you please source your claim?

I watched his press conference, you know, those things Hillary won't do, and I seem to have missed him saying this.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

And yet, Hillary, as the Democrats' nominee will now get confidential daily briefings on national security!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they can mute her and not let her write things down, problem solved.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here's the full text of the story and what Trump said - so it's on here as opposed to the one line used to fuel the faux outrage and 'wow' moment

Donald Trump seemingly encouraged a cyber-attack against Hillary Clinton during a press conference Wednesday in Doral, Florida. "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," said the Republican presidential nominee, referring to the recent FBI investigation of her use of a private email server. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens."

As ABC News reports, multiple cyberscurity analysts have stated that Russian hackers were behind the leaked DNC emails published last week by Wikileaks. Trump stated the hack was "probably not Russia," adding that the attack "shows how weak we are." "By the way, if they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do," he continued. "They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted. Because you'd see some beauties there. So let's see."

I think someone needs to check their newspapers a little more and also do some critical thinking

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

if was this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

And yet, Hillary, as the Democrats' nominee will now get confidential daily briefings on national security!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is scary, unlike Trumps jokes about Russia, which are actually pretty funny.
edit on 7 27 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It's basically the latest spin to try to defuse the latest email scandal involving Democrats.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The funniest thing is, which i am sure Trump is enjoying, is the reaction of the media and liberals to his words compared to the reaction to Clinton's actual home brew server and sending and receiving unsecured Top Secret information, followed up by 18 months of lies.

For his words .... "The President has to get involved" shock , shock, shock, scream, WOW.

For Clinton ... Show me the indictment.

I think Trump is enjoying exposing the hypocrisy.
edit on 27/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's basically the latest spin to try to defuse the latest email scandal involving Democrats.

Yes but the President has to get involved I tell ya! This is serious!!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think someone needs to check their newspapers a little more and also do some critical thinking

The soulless cylon who defends Trump under any and all circumstances thinks we need to do some critical thinking. You've proven yourself to be nothing but a biased tool... Not really one to comment on critical thinking.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

if was this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know, and she is off the charts with hyperbole on this Russian conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

The soulless cylon who defends Trump under any and all circumstances thinks we need to do some critical thinking. You've proven yourself to be nothing but a biased tool... Not really one to comment on critical thinking.

Lol. Triggered much?

P.S It's just an avatar - Cyclons don't really exist.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah, but it's your choice who you identify as. It's fitting. Fact is Trump called on Russia to hack U.S. servers to help him beat his political opponent. But hey, you support him no matter what. This is nothing new.

edit on 27-7-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes but the President has to get involved I tell ya! This is serious!!

Umm, no that should be in Russian and say "overcharged" which may be why the Russians hacked her (if they did) and are now spilling her dirty laundry all over the place. She embarrassed them by spilling that little secret all over. She thinks they overcharged her for access.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Yeah, but it's your choice who you identify as. It's fitting.

i see you identify as being nothing based on your avatar - very appropriate

edit on 27/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I think Trump is enjoying exposing the hypocrisy

I know I am enjoying watching them scramble to deflect from their own corruption.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

PHILADELPHIA — Hillary Clinton has been briefed on the hack of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and was “alarmed” to discover Russians could be interfering in U.S. elections, her top national security adviser said.

Clinton briefed on DNC email hack

“She does not view this as a political issue. She views this as a national security issue and she believes it is obviously something new to see them interfering in an American election.”

Obviously people IGNORE the blatant corruption and hypocrisy of the DNC, and how she stole an election.

The sure do love to manufacture villains.

Its NATSEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I just don't understand why people like yourself and many of his supporters choose to be tools, rather than thoughtful people. I feel like I'd be puking on myself every day to block half of my conscience at every turn. It's just a dishonorable position... but you pull it off seemingly without conscience.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

PHILADELPHIA — Hillary Clinton has been briefed on the hack of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and was “alarmed” to discover Russians could be interfering in U.S. elections, her top national security adviser said.

Clinton briefed on DNC email hack

“She does not view this as a political issue. She views this as a national security issue and she believes it is obviously something new to see them interfering in an American election.”

Obviously people IGNORE the blatant corruption and hypocrisy of the DNC, and how she stole an election.

The sure do love to manufacture villains.

Its NATSEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just a shame she was not so concerned about national security issues when she was SOS. Does she not realise that every time she opens her mouth about national security, the world laughs at her? She'd be better off hiding - oh wait, she is.

link   

P.S It's just an avatar - Cyclons don't really exist.

Funny

BattleStar Galactica was ripped from the news under the Bush administration.

Cylons do exist, and there are only 12 models.

Trump supporters aren't one of them.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I totally respect this post. What I don't understand is how can you seem so reasonable here, knowing that corruption exists in both sides, and then claim anybody who is supporting the other candidate is worse than a Nazi? It just boggles my mind.

Getting back to our back and forth (only hopefully with the understanding that it’s mostly tongue in cheek?)

This is the thing – isn’t it? We aren’t that naïve. Why pretend then - unless we actually are?

The stakes in all this are unbelievably high. Think about it. Billions of dollars – billions…this is a kind of war. What we do to each other even within our own party – distasteful as it all really is? We can’t win at this unless we’re trying to outmaneuver our opponent

This is not me condoning it – it’s me understanding it. Same as you

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join