It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Wait a minute I thought the russians had not hacked hillary?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burntheships

Yeah computer tech experts say so also. It's not Hillary's camp making stuff up. This is serious if Russia is trying to influence the outcome of an American election.
If this is true we are talking Watergate scale in the way of scandal.

More serious than the content in the emails? The Dems aren't denying it so who cares where it came from? It's the emails themselves that are damaging.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Hmm. I know better.
Shes a tough girl and she works hard.
She has way more than fluff under her wing.
Starting way way back she's spent her life affecting changes that made real differences in people's lives. She's a public servant . She's a fighter and our country will be strong under her. She will be there for us.
Who knows what trump will offer since his entire existence has been all for the glory of trump.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

More serious than using a blackberry when on diplomatic trips overseas?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Wait a minute I thought the russians had not hacked hillary?

Of course they have - most of the world has probably hacked Hillary's home brew server and by the sound of it the DNC are just as slap dash when it comes to security.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Heavens no. We're democrats and women. We can party and stay in control. We multitask girl.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Who are you talking about?

Who's this brave, honest, young girl that you talk about?

Do you know that it's Trump versus hillary? And hillary is an old, ugly, corrupted criminal...so you lost me...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

More serious than the content in the emails? The Dems aren't denying it so who cares where it came from? It's the emails themselves that are damaging.

Pretty sad when our society starts requiring truth to come from specific sources. That's creates a way to pass off lies as truth. Much like if something is repeated enough, it become truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

It's funny how people can be so passionate in these political threads. Emotions run high. My arch nemesis butcherguy and I discovered we are both foodies who love to cook. We get along fine as long as we're talking kitchen.
Mention politic and it's mount Vesuvius all over again.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Assange makes a very good point today about Clinton's methods - deflection and a refusal to take responsibility.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Assange makes a very good point today about Clinton's methods - deflection and a refusal to take responsibility.

edition.cnn.com...

That should have been obvious to everyone for months. She talks around any question that points to her own failure or mistake. It's one of the main reasons I don't have much trust in her.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

"It raises questions about the natural instincts of Clinton that when confronted with a serious domestic political scandal, she tries to blame the Russians, blame the Chinese, et cetera," Assange told CNN. "Because if she does that while in government, it could lead to problems," he added

Thats spot on

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I tend to view 1 hour each night of the DNC.... AKA; Theatre Of The Absurd

noticed the absence of USA flags on first night... I guess that was in deference to the Muslim turncoats on the podium who were mesmerizing the use-ful idiots in the packed room

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

"It raises questions about the natural instincts of Clinton that when confronted with a serious domestic political scandal, she tries to blame the Russians, blame the Chinese, et cetera," Assange told CNN. "Because if she does that while in government, it could lead to problems," he added

Thats spot on

She's even been known to blame inanimate objects.

Live a video...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Thats spot on

She's even been known to blame inanimate objects.

So does Bill. He blames cigars.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
FBI Investigates Possible Russian Connection to Leaked Emails - NPR

Now, by the logic that we've all seen here, for so many of you, obviously, if the FBI is investigating, it's a fact.

Spy Agency Consensus Grows That Russia Hacked DNC - New York Times

American intelligence agencies have told the White House they now have “high confidence” that the Russian government was behind the theft of emails and documents from the Democratic National Committee, according to federal officials who have been briefed on the evidence.

DNC Email Leak: Russian Hackers Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear Behind Breach -Guardian UK

Guccifer 2.0, the hacker behind the recent Democratic party email leak, is not a single operator but Russian cybercriminals designated Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear by investigators who have invaded the White House and the Bundestag between them, according to leading cybersecurity firms. Security firm ThreatConnect issued a comprehensive report on Tuesday using their own data and data from previous reports by rivals CrowdStrike, Mandiant and Fidelis.

Russian Government Behind DNC Email Hack - US Official - The Times of Israel

Officials in Washington believe that Kremlin operatives carried out the Democratic National Committee email hack, a US official told CBS news Tuesday. Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email and never miss our top stories FREE SIGN UP! “We don’t have any question about that,” the official said, noting that the perpetrators “left all kinds of fingerprints.

So, no, connecting the Russians to the DNC email hack is not merely Clinton Campaign rhetoric. The connections to the Donald Trump campaign are off-topic.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

WEDNESDAY JULY 27 | 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET - PENNSYLVANIA CONVENTION CENTER, TERRACE IV Hispanic Caucus The Pennsylvania Convention Center is home to many important official party events, including caucus and council meetings. These caucus and council meetings are open to the general public

I wonder if "Taco Bowls" will be a topic of discussion at this DNC meeting today?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Remind me again who is in charge of national security?
Should we continue with those policies?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

IRS investigating Clinton foundation

So by this standard the Clinton foundation is guilty.

Also, who cares if Russia did the hack. If there is proof the Trump campaign helped with this, then I think that is a big deal. I think the Russia angle is damning for Hillary because it shows they probably went after her server too.

Also, who released the emails doesn't change what was in them. They still show how people in the DNC are racist, bigotted, and did what they could to cheat for HIllary, including trying to slander Bernie and Trump, and working in collusion with the media. Keep in mind the people most angry at these revelations aren't right wing people, but progressive Bernie supporters. Should thye just ignore the implications of these emails because the Russians may have hacked them?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Well seeing as you are deflecting from Clinton's foreign policy to Trump, just like the DNC is deflecting away from the emails they wrote with this 'Russia hacker' narrative, I'll bite.

Disclaimer - I will likely vote Gary Johnson, however one part of Trump's platform I really like is his 10 Step Plan for Reforming the VA

I care deeply about this issue, and the lack of accountability in management is a status quo problem that needs to change. Anyone who has ever led anything will tell you that a real leader takes accountability, rather than deflecting blame to others (something I have seen from the DNC, Hillary, and the current administration all too often).

PS - enjoy your convention. I am looking forward to threads on beer (I've been a huge beer nerd every since living in Germany during a year of grad school), and I also look forward to perusing the health threads since my wife and I are expecting our first child in 1-2 weeks from now. I'm guessing I won't have much energy for political debate for a while!

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join