It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: Annee

Is that the new "qualified"? Like "kids that fail still get a trophy for trying" kind of qualified?

I just want to understand.

What in her past qualifies her to be president? The whole woman in politics thing?

The only thing presidential that has ever been in that woman was Bill.

Everything else about her is fluff.

Perhaps you should read Hillary's biography.

I heard a "Hillary's America" movie being promoted this week on the radio. Anyone know if its worth seeing?

Start with the author. There's too much Right Wing bias for me to take this movie seriously.

Heritage Group is a Red Flag for me.

Dinesh Joseph D'Souza; born April 25, 1961) is an Indian-American political commentator, author, filmmaker and Christian apologist. D'Souza is affiliated with a number of conservative organizations and publications, including the American Enterprise Institute, the Heritage Foundation, the Hoover Institution, and Policy Review. From 2010 to 2012, he served as president of The King's College, a Christian school in New York City.

In January 2014, D'Souza was indicted on charges of making illegal political contributions to a 2012 United States Senate campaign, a felony under U.S. law. On May 20, 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York to a charge of using "straw donors" to make illegal political campaign donations. On September 23, D'Souza was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years probation, and a $30,000 fine. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Donald Trump Campaign Fund Rasing
56% self Financed ($49,950,643)

Notice how the self-funding is more then all the other money Trump has raised combined?

To keep things fair here is Clinton, Sanders, and Cruz

Cruz
62% of all money raised was donations of $200 or more. ($56,639,689)

Sanders
59% of all money raised was donations of $199 or less. ($134,535,550)

Clinton
68% of all money raised was donations of $200 or more. ($180,314,000)

Of these 3 only Clinton has done any self-funding and it was $997,159.

This is why I say Trump is buying his way to the presidency.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Pyle because: GRAMMER AGAIN! I need to not stay up late I have work this evening

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Just got through catching up on the speeches i missed last night after I clocked off for the night (Its was nearly 3am here).

Bill Clinton did give a great speech and it was on point for what was needed, trying to show a side of Hillary that is not detestable. Hard work to do that but I think he will have succeeded in fooling a few people.

Day 2 was marginally better than day 1, but overall a pretty chaotic day. So many confusing messages and no real understanding of the issues facing the country. Bernie Sanders total capitulation will be remembered for a long time and the bully boy tactics of the DNC ejecting 700 Bernie delegates and removing their credentials is not going to help them in the long run. The racist and sexist undertones will also have been picked up by many voters.

Without Bill it would have been a disaster of a day - with him they scraped through.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hillary has been on the campaign trail railing against the TPP. But after his speech last night, Terry McAuliff made a huge gaffe when he later told Politico that she would reverse her stance if she became POTUS. John Podesta had to step in and clean up that mess, refuting his claim.

www.cnn.com...

Come on, people...Wake up. She has no intention of following through on the issues she claims she'll fix!
edit on 27-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2016 by texasgirl because: added link

edit on 27-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

DNC ejecting 700 Bernie delegates and removing their credentials is not going to help them in the long run.

Vote was in. They had no positive purpose for the winner.

Made me think of Trump and his 'Get'em out of here. Get'em out of here.' when someone protests at his engagements.
edit on 7/27/2016 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
And what of all the money the dnc is spending, not to mention the clinton foundation. You know, the one largely funded by foreign donations. You have to ask yourself why saudi countries are donating millions of dollars to a US election. Do you think it is because they will get it back and then some afterwards? Or is it even more sinister as the leaked emails said - giving appointments after the election to people who make large donations. The list just keep going and going like the energizer bunny, but this isn't cute, its disgusting.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Donald Trump Campaign Fund Rasing
56% self Financed ($49,950,643)

Notice how the self-funding is more then all the other money Trump has raised combined?

To keep things fair here is Clinton, Sanders, and Cruz

Cruz
62% of all money raised was donations of $200 or more. ($56,639,689)

Sanders
59% of all money raised was donations of $199 or less. ($134,535,550)

Clinton
68% of all money raised was donations of $200 or more. ($180,314,000)

Of these 3 only Clinton has done any self-funding and it was $997,159.

So, if I understand you correctly, both Trump and killary are spending millions of dollars on the election. killary is spending money other people gave her and Trump is spending mostly his own. Apparently you think it is better to have a liar and a criminal who owes people big time in the white house than a guy who got there mostly on his own?

The debt killary has to people who make really big donations is one of the reasons we have to worry. Debts like that get paid back, and it won't be out of killary's pocket. It will be out of ours.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yeah computer tech experts say so also. It's not Hillary's camp making stuff up. This is serious if Russia is trying to influence the outcome of an American election.
If this is true we are talking Watergate scale in the way of scandal.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

And Saudi Arabia, Wall Street, etc. are paying Hillary's way to the presidency. What's your point?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah computer tech experts say so also. It's not Hillary's camp making stuff up. This is serious if Russia is trying to influence the outcome of an American election.

Which computer techs?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

So we have Hillary who's been bought off by large donations to her Foundation by every corrupt foreign entity in the world including the Saudis and Chinese, but look at Trump ... Russians!

Are you making a squirrel! play?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I like how the libs are blaming the Russians for the DNC email fiasco. They are only trying to deflect the blame from the controversial, embarrassing content. I haven't heard one Dem deny that bigoted, anti-Semetic comments were made. Maybe if the emails didn't contain red meat, the hackers would have had nothing to work with. They're (the DNC) are just mad because they were caught.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

The day is breaking. I woke to hearing Russian hack on a scale of Watergate.
Should be an interesting day.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
He still is full of crap.

Don't forget, he can talk your ear off and make you laugh and make you forget what question you asked him.

It's a shame Uncle Bill glossed over the "impeachment years" when he was regaling us with stories about the olden days.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Only a scandal on the scale of Watergate if it was actually done on the impetus of anyone in the US. Maybe the Russians simply don't like the NWO.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is serious if Russia is trying to influence the outcome of an American election.

I would love to know how they forced those DNC officials to write those incriminating emails.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Only a scandal on the scale of Watergate if it was actually done on the impetus of anyone in the US. Maybe the Russians simply don't like the NWO.

Only those desperate to help deflect the DNC wikileaks scandal think it is important. So the Russians are spying on the US. Wow. Shocked. I have to admit it was a good try by the DNC to try and make out Trump is a Russian spy, but I think it makes them look incredibly desperate and guilty of a lot more than what has been released so far. Perhaps they are #ting themselves over future releases and are trying to limit the damage...
edit on 27/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is serious if Russia is trying to influence the outcome of an American election.

I would love to know how they forced those DNC officials to write those incriminating emails.

Did you not hear? Apparently they were not real emails LOL. The DNC thought they better apologise regardless

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh, I agree it's desperate. Any good US candidate who had done something like this would keep the info back and use it as an October surprise and not dump it now with months to go. Too much chance the spin machine can bury it like they're already attempting to do.

Of course, I don't think the Bernie crowd will forget anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

20,000+ fakes ... just in case they get hacked you know ...

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join