It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
My two most favorite posts from the DNC platform ?

CLimate Justice.

And TAXING the air.

link   
a reply to: introvert

It's disgusting, pure and total sexist crap.

I find it hurtful to see this filth written down.

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: UnBreakable

What she looks like is really of no consequence. Her history stands alone as a testament to what type of president she would make. Above the law and cares nothing for anyone else. She in her mind is vying for the queen of the kingdom.

You have to understand, looks mean everything to me, I'm a very shallow person. You've never seen a homeless model, living on the street, have you?

I'm sure Trump has the best balls, the most luxurious and extravagant balls. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: xuenchen

I'm confident some Members here will now make a case for the Democrat Platform issues.

But I won't hold my breath.

Me either.

The most NATIONALISTIC.

The most FASCIST.

The most AUTHORITARIAN

Platform in US history.

'Crickets'.

Well you tried earlier with direct quotes from the Platform.

I guess nobody knew what it was.

They wouldn't even touch it LOL.

They ALL ignore it.

Only thing left to do now is start new threads focusing on the weirdness of Democrat issues.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Out of all the dirt on HRC you folks go after her looks? Her failed policies? Failed foreign relations? Law breaking? Collusion and corruption?

Naaa she jest ugleee!

::Facepalm::

I know. It shows you which people on ATS are sneaking on to their parents computers and posting here. LOL

link   
Moving forward!!! into the future!!!!!

Yay Nancy! ya dope.

link   

Not sure who you're referring to, but my problems with Hillary are her continuing the status quo of regime change, nation building, and corporatism. Good for her she was born a female, but that is irrelevant to the fact that a vote for her is a vote for big banks, crony corporatism, and the military industrial complex.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Not quite as funny as someone who thinks they can twist what others say into some sort of half-baked psychological analysis that has nothing at all remotely to do with the topic.

Here we go again, Gryphon the topic police, who spends all of his time on this thread bashing Trump or republicans and then asks people to stay on topic when they answer him (or her, not sure of your gender).

Muse claimed it was funny people on this thread are for trump but are claiming to be upset about Bernie;s treatment. I claimed I am for fairness in all parties, and also pointed out if Muse couldn't fathom that, it showed that he (or she) must care only about winning.

Sorry if that upsets you Gryphon, you are absolutely right I wouldn't want to claim to know what someone thinks and then disparage them. Like labeling an entire candidates supporters worse than Nazi's. Oh wait, that is what you did! Thanks again for showing everyone how unbiased you are!!!

If Muse's post was on topic, so was mine answering it. Why didn't you call out Muse for his off topic post that led to my reply. Oh right, he agrees with you, and as you have shown over and over, your side is allowed to do whatever they want, but our side has to play by your rules.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
So, now both Clinton and Trump get access to all the top intelligence reports ... I hope they teach Clinton how a computer works so she doesn't give them to the Russians and I hope they keep an eye on her so she doesn't sell them to the highest bidder.

I read last week, where there was concern over how much should be shared with either Clinton and especially Trump. Supposedly, it will be equal...but it is up to the President to decide. So, well...I honestly, cannot help but think Trump will not be as up to dated as Clinton.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I'd so much would rather have Elizabeth Warren, I truly hate Hillary.

And whats their ass or wrinkles got to do with any of that?

Come on Kali, women should not put up with sexist crap like this.

link   

Excuse me, but what level of intelligence you display, by giving your vote to a lying, corrupted CRIMINAL?

And don't say you're not going to vote for her, when I can see it across the Atlantic ocean...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Out of all the dirt on HRC you folks go after her looks? Her failed policies? Failed foreign relations? Law breaking? Collusion and corruption?

Naaa she jest ugleee!

::Facepalm::

Indeed.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I'd so much would rather have Elizabeth Warren, I truly hate Hillary.

Agreed. But it's Hillary or Trump... or third party which again means Hillary or Trump. So vote with your conscience.

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Why is it "sexist" to say someone looks old? Men have wrinkles too.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Just think.... This wrinkled, dried out old prune will have her fat cellulite a$$ in the chair of the Oval Office, with her Birkenstock cankles up on the desk.

Is that photo legit?
Does she really look like that? She must've had plastic surgery recently.

Yes, Yes, and I don't know., although;
Hillary Clinton's secret face-lift

A new book on Hillary Clinton claims she underwent secret plastic surgery ahead of her current run for president.

Ed Klein writes in “Unlikeable” that Bill Clinton “wanted her to get a face-lift,” and “She couldn’t do anything about the calendar — she’d be 69 years old in 2016 — but she could do something about the lines and sagging skin on her face.”

nypost.com...

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Excuse me, but what level of intelligence you display, by giving your vote to a lying, corrupted CRIMINAL?

And don't say you're not going to vote for her, when I can see it across the Atlantic ocean...

You know coming from someone who said and I quote:
"Putin pays me to troll against Clinton"
I don't care what you think Yugoslavia.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

You know coming from someone who said and I quote:
"Putin pays me to troll against Clinton"
I don't care what you think Yugoslavia.

link   
Hillary is ugly because her personality and characteristics are disgusting.

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

There has been a term created for this: It's called Trumpism.

It's similar to what happened when George Wallace was running for office.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'm confident some Members here will now make a case for the Democrat Platform issues.

But I won't hold my breath.

Me either.

The most NATIONALISTIC.

The most FASCIST.

The most AUTHORITARIAN

Platform in US history.

'Crickets'.

If you dare, open that tripe up in another thread and we'll take a look.

For now, keep worrying about the logo, and the number of flags, and the shape of the letters on the DNC stage ... you know, the important things.

Yo READ the THREAD.

I have QUOTED quite ALOT of content from it.

NO need.

Yeah?

Then you failed to prove fascism, authoritarianism, or any other -ism (Honestly, I usually ignore your posts .... I'm sure you threw in commun-ism, social-ism, etc.)

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join