It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: burntheships

You think it's coincidence that Vlad and Donald have been complementing each other for months? Common knowledge.

Clinton and her kooky conspiracy theories. Its all in the emails
they were plotting this spin months ago. Go look it up....

But yeah, Bernie what a total shill. Starting to put more
weight into that idea he ran all along as a shill.

I missed that discussion on the DNC stage ... besides ... I hear there's more info coming out about those emails ... apparently either Wikileaks or the Russians altered some of the texts of emails. Not surprising.

The latest DNC spin lol
Maybe next time they will be briefed to deny instead of apologising and accepting things

You must think people are stupid.
Looking forward to the next round

Yes!

That's why Schultz was fired.

Over altered emails!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Bernie sign is now placed firmly back in the garden. Just saying. Just so you all haters can identify and gun me down.....I guess.....

What haters? Buzzy, we may not agree politically but most of the hate I see is for Clinton. A lot of conservatives have respect for Bernie even though they disagreed with him. For me, he was one of the 'liberals' that actually walked the walk. I hate that he got screwed. I don't have to agree with his ideas to recognize the unfairness of what happened to him.

Well said...........

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Bernie has moved seat to his place of worship so he cab wash his Queens feet.

link   
You know, we all know political parties are BS theatrics, but I do feel sorry for those of you who can't make the transition and just enjoy this for what it is.

PS: Superdelegates have been a fact of the party organization since 2008. Every Democrat knows it and signed up for it. Bernie hasn't been in the party that long ... but he knew how it worked too.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The prediction was 48 total supers for Sanders and 602 for Clinton.

As of Ohio, by my calculation, Bernie has 27 super delegate votes.

Sorry - the votes are changing faster than I can update

edit on 7/26/16 by BlueAjah because: correction

edit on 7/26/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think hillary wanted a roll call as much as sanders did so she can see how big sanders support base is and how many voters the democrats might lose.

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Yes get it over with already...

I need Hillary to clinch the nomination so I can find out if Julian Assange is full of crap or not.

I am rubbing my hands together thinking about this. Have been for a while now.

Put up or shut up.

link   
She is still not over 2000.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There's a double standard on this site when it comes to which conspiracy theories to believe and not to believe.

We are to believe that Hillary rigged the election, even though in the emails that were leaked there is no proof at all.

We are NOT to believe that Putin has his hand up Trumps ass. Even though his closest advisors have close ties to the Kremlin and it has been verified that Russian intelligence hackers stole the DNC's research on Trump and were the ones to pass on the hacked emails to wikileaks.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: burntheships

You think it's coincidence that Vlad and Donald have been complementing each other for months? Common knowledge.

Clinton and her kooky conspiracy theories. Its all in the emails
they were plotting this spin months ago. Go look it up....

But yeah, Bernie what a total shill. Starting to put more
weight into that idea he ran all along as a shill.

I missed that discussion on the DNC stage ... besides ... I hear there's more info coming out about those emails ... apparently either Wikileaks or the Russians altered some of the texts of emails. Not surprising.

The latest DNC spin lol
Maybe next time they will be briefed to deny instead of apologising and accepting things

You must think people are stupid.
Looking forward to the next round

Yes!

That's why Schultz was fired.

Over altered emails!

Exactly, LOL They went into fits, she resigned and they sent out a public apology.... all for altered emails?

Caught red handed and will be forever remembered as racist, bigoted and corrupt to the core.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I don't care which side you're on... DNC and RNC just remind me... politics is so pukey.

link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I think hillary wanted a roll call as much as sanders did so she can see how big sanders support base is and how many voters the democrats might lose.

It's quite sad to watch. Especially the states voting overwhelmingly for Bernie but show their "unity" by declaring Clinton to next president....puke, puke, puke.

link   
I don't care which side you're on... DNC and RNC just remind me... politics is so pukey.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You know, we all know political parties are BS theatrics, but I do feel sorry for those of you who can't make the transition and just enjoy this for what it is.

PS: Superdelegates have been a fact of the party organization since 2008. Every Democrat knows it and signed up for it. Bernie hasn't been in the party that long ... but he knew how it worked too.

What? Weren't you the person on the RNC thread saying Trump and all of his supporters are fascists that are worse than the Nazi's? Now you have the nerve to tell people on this thread to just enjoy this.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Interestingly, I've seen hundreds of Bernie signs and not a single Hilary. Bwhahaha.

And you'd think if a fair election the signs would match the words of their respective state leader. Don't figure.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Trump and all of his supporters are fascists

Sounds pretty accurate.
edit on 26-7-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What? Weren't you the person on the RNC thread saying Trump and all of his supporters are fascists that are worse than the Nazi's? Now you have the nerve to tell people on this thread to just enjoy this.

Nicely put.

Though you do realise liberals follow Clinton's mantra of deny deny deny even when the evidence is plain as day.

link   

originally posted by: muse7
There's a double standard on this site when it comes to which conspiracy theories to believe and not to believe.

We are to believe that Hillary rigged the election, even though in the emails that were leaked there is no proof at all.

We are NOT to believe that Putin has his hand up Trumps ass. Even though his closest advisors have close ties to the Kremlin and it has been verified that Russian intelligence hackers stole the DNC's research on Trump and were the ones to pass on the hacked emails to wikileaks.

So many are showing themselves to be the partisans they so enjoy condemning others as.

(I'm not sure they are getting the joke, that there are no sides here, only characters.)

link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Interestingly, I've seen hundreds of Bernie signs and not a single Hilary. Bwhahaha.

And you'd think if a fair election the signs would match the words of their respective state leader. Don't figure.

Oh this recycled talking point again eh?

We must not be watching the same streams then or you need some glasses

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I've known Trump supporters, and Bernie supporters... I have yet to meet an inspired Hillary supporter.

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join