It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth
OMG 'a step towards gender equality'.
The DNC really are a disgusting party. Sexist as well as bigoted.

Equality is bigoted?

Perhaps in the right-wing dictionary.

This is a historic moment in America. Everyone knows it.

Asking that people vote for her because she is a woman is clearly sexist.

link   
I understand Chair Stephanie will giving Bernie supports some space.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The only thing that was destroyed yesterday were failing Republican hopes of a brokered convention.

Still 500,000 more folks watching than the RNC.

Star for that, but you can be sure there are tons of right leaning folks in that 500k

Really? Too bad the left-leaning folks didn't turn in for the RNC last week ... ratings might have been better.

I heard Trump's ratings were lower than McCain's in '08. I guess a war hero trumps a fired Reality TV host.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Humiliating?

You mean "democracy in action"?

I guess that didn't happen last week because so many Republicans didn't bother to attend.

Democrats believe in freedom of thought and expression ... unlike some.

For example ... look at the universal reception that Bernie is getting ... Wasn't quite the same for Mr. Cruz, eh?

Democracy, like rigging a primary from the very start, and then continuing to screw over Bernie supporters by stalling paperwork they need to make their point, removing supporters of that opposition and their signs, having speakers tell supporters of the candidate the screwed over they are ridiculous, erecting even bigger walls to ensure that people that disagree with the party aren't heard. Yep, sounds like democracy in action to me.

Oh and yes Bernie is getting support because he bowed down to the powers in the party, so of course they will praise him.

Couldn't have said it better! I mean look at how many dems there had tape over their mouths with the word SILENCE on them.

link   
Alaska, f yeah!

link   
Sanders getting more cheers at roll call than Clinton.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The only thing that was destroyed yesterday were failing Republican hopes of a brokered convention.

Star for that, but you can be sure there are tons of right leaning folks in that 500k

Really? Too bad the left-leaning folks didn't turn in for the RNC last week ... ratings might have been better.

I heard Trump's ratings were lower than McCain's in '08. I guess a war hero trumps a fired Reality TV host.

Ratings, polls same ball of garbage but since were here, Trump is up in the polls!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Ratings, polls same ball of garbage but since were here, Trump is up in the polls!

They don't count apparently LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

2016: Over 4 nights, a combined 44.59 million people watched the 2016 Republican National Convention across CNN, Fox News and MSNBC. 11.68 million of those viewers were A25-54, 26.2 percent of the total

2008: Over 3 nights, a combined 33.80 million people watched the 2008 Republican National Convention across CNN, Fox News and MSNBC. Interestingly, 12.06 million were A25-54, 38.7 percent of the total. Perhaps VP nominee Sarah Palin added an “entertainment value” to the festivities, thus potentially attracting more young people. Purely speculation.

www.adweek.com...

I see someone still posting KNOWINGLY false information.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I saw that ... apparently one of the tiniest convention bumps in modern history, if I remember correctly.

Wonder what Hillary's will be?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I saw that ... apparently one of the tiniest convention bumps in modern history, if I remember correctly.

I am curious as well. It will be an interesting week.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It will be funny seeing this - some states that went for Bernie giving more votes to Hillary LOL

Hrrrumph. I don't find it funny at all. Superdelagates suck ass and are completely anti-democratic.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

More false information - you're working hard to try and put a good spin on the DNC disaster. Respect for that at least.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well, you aren't technically posting false info, Neo .. .you're just misrepresenting it.

You know that McCain's ratings for his speech beat the stuffing out of Trump's. You've been shown that several times.

Stay on topic now ... we're talking about the DNC! ALREADY far ahead of the RNC on Day 1 and probably Day 2.

Probably 60 million total viewers by the end!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

It will be funny seeing this - some states that went for Bernie giving more votes to Hillary LOL

Hrrrumph. I don't find it funny at all. Superdelagates suck ass and are completely anti-democratic.

Its democracy according to the DNC

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Bernie is doing good! lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Kind of like the Electoral College.

link   

Its democracy according to the DNC

Didn't realize super delegates are a DNC-only phenomenon.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

First someone says this.

Well, you aren't technically posting false info, Neo .. .you're just misrepresenting it.

THEN they say THIS.

Stay on topic now ... we're talking about the DNC! ALREADY far ahead of the RNC on Day 1 and probably Day 2.

WHICH way is it ?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You really don't have any basis to talk about false information.

With all of you doing your best to distract and discredit the wonderful speakers you've been listening to ... I have to do a bit more to compensate.

4 to 6 point bump is typical at best. You know it, I know it. Nate Silver knows it.

Need a link?

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join