It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Bernie is choosing unity over division. Something that Trump would have never done. Something Trump's supporters can't understand. Bernie could have torn the party in half. He chose the high road.

The party needs tearing in half. The high road would have been to make the party lie in the bed it made if Bernie is truly the agent of change he claimed.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

They also erected a new, higher fence outside to keep protesters in line.

How high would the wall around the White House have to be if they install her in the office?

The only support Hillary has is the paid for and the clueless.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: spiritualzombie

If he had torn the party in half it would have been one of the greatest things to happen to this country.

I understand why you feel that way, but I disagree. If Sanders tears the party in half, people are even more divided, presidency goes to Trump, and the vast majority of issues that Sanders cares about are lost. His career has been all about bringing people together... Not tearing them apart. He fought the good fight. He transformed Hillary's platform to closer match his own. He's using his leverage.

edit on 26-7-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

DNC Delegate - Refuses to Vote for Clinton....ABC news.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I am glad to see MANY Bernie supporters recognize they are being screwed.

"Hell no DNC, we won't vote for Hillary"

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Some of the sheeple are starting to wake up from their slumber.....hopefully more will realize exactly what is going on and revolt.

edit on R162016-07-26T13:16:30-05:00k167Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

We need to stop buying into the lesser evil crap. We need to be willing to sacrifice for change. If we're never willing to risk the "other" party being in control to make a change, everything will remain the same.

The status quo is the enemy, not Trump or Clinton. Until people see that the status quo will win each time, and we will lose forever.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Another attack in France.

I wonder what the DNC has to say about a priest getting beheaded.

Fresh off the heels of Nice, and other previous attacks in that country.

ISIS is celebrating.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I keep seeing this image at the top of ATS while reading this thread, and I just can't help but point out the irony.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

ISIS is celebrating.

Apparently Islamophobia is a much bigger problem. We should call it "beheadophobia" or "rapeophobia" or "murderophobia" and they might finally get what people fear.
edit on 26-7-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The political, economic and military consequences of the lie to the US has been evident for at least a decade, maybe more. The people seem to keep denying it with business as usual matching onward. Trump alone, if he is really for a change, can't fix it alone. That a big part of it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

ISIS is celebrating.

Apparently Islamophobia is a much bigger problem. We should call it "beheadophobia" or "rapeophobia" or "murderophobia" and they might finally get the idea.

I don't think they would get it even if terrorists attacked the DNC.

Denial.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

We need to stop buying into the lesser evil crap. We need to be willing to sacrifice for change. If we're never willing to risk the "other" party being in control to make a change, everything will remain the same.

The status quo is the enemy, not Trump or Clinton. Until people see that the status quo will win each time, and we will lose forever.

Trump is very much the enemy. Republicans can blame themselves for nominating such a horrible choice. Trump is a deal breaker.

link   
I can't believe you guys are ignoring how historic it is for a woman to be the official nominee of a major political party. This is going to show all young girls that they TOO can become president. Finally! Equality!

All you have to do is be as corrupt as possible and collude with the mainstream media and the corporate elite to make it happen, exactly the way men have been doing it for decades!

I know everyone here always "knew" deep down about the political corruption that exists, but having glaring evidence made available is very different. It gives me weird feelings. I feel so helpless.

I think Bernie feels very helpless too. If he were to stand up against this he would be destroyed by the mainstream media. You know, the same media that is being controlled by the DNC and Clinton (we have proof now, after all). They would call him a looney nut who is ruining the democratic party and helping the enemy: Trump. Why would Bernie want to go through that? His reputation and integrity would be further ruined.

Republican or Democrat doesn't matter anymore. The entire system is rigged and there is proof now. It is no longer just a wacky idea by conspiracy theorists.

The question is, what happens next? You can criticize Bernie all you want as you sit in your chair complaining on an internet forum. As though what you are doing right now does ANYTHING useful to solve the problem. We ALL feel helpless. So those of you who call Bernie lame for not standing up should look in the mirror, because your tail is tucked between your legs too.

link   

I don't think they would get it even if terrorists attacked the DNC.

Denial.

It would be Trump or guns or America's fault, one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

In the words of Sarah Silverman.

They are being ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

I can't believe you guys are ignoring how historic it is for a woman to be the official nominee of a major political party. This is going to show all young girls that they TOO can become president. Finally! Equality!

Her 'gender' is irrelevant.

It's her politics that is the problem.

It's her life time commitment to fraud,and corruption is the problem.

It's the fact she is a narcissistic LIAR.

This country doesn't need a person like that.

And PEOPLE should NOT ignore her massive short comings in lieu of her sex.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

ISIS is celebrating.

Apparently Islamophobia is a much bigger problem. We should call it "beheadophobia" or "rapeophobia" or "murderophobia" and they might finally get what people fear.

Don't you know LesMisanthrope, air conditioners and refrigerators are the real threat.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Who is the lady in yellow on CNN? She obviously bought big time.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Wow, is that all you read from my post? Because I was obviously being sarcastic. Try reading the entire thing.

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join