It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes, this is true. Where are they staying? Not a clue, probably put up in a sanctuary city.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: DBCowboy

This convention is a sham, worse than even the republican one.

The word exploitation comes to mind.

The exploitation of minorities for political benefit of that party.

Both parties are exploiters.

GOP exploits poor whites

DNC exploits poor minorities

there is nothing good coming out of this system.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Spiramirabilis

That's funny S.

I saw a convention of eating their own, and sacrificing one of their own to the collective to coronate their queen.

No. What you would have seen, had you not blinded yourself, was a man who did what he said he would do. A man who is willing to compromise, and put the country above his own desires. "Queen", no. Just a good politician. We have someone running for "King" though. He even sits on a golden throne in his home. lol!

UNITY at the expense of the individual.

Yes. It's called democracy, maturity, and common sense.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I was hopeful at the start and tried to go into it unbiased, but I'm a little disappointed that appealing to identity politics, Taylor Swift, and emotions can basically erase blatant corruption and collusion. I expected more, but I should have lowered my standards.

As for the "undocumented immigrants", which is euphemism for illegal immigrants, it appears dangling the children of criminals in front of the camera is all it takes to erase those crimes. The subsequent applauding of that criminal behaviour was obscene, in my eyes, but then again I didn't expect anything less from a party who in general puts out more corruption per capita.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: butcherguy
Can anyone tell me if this is true?

The DNC aided and abetted two illegal aliens on Monday night during the nationally televised DNC Convention 2016 in Philadelphia. Thus, according to the law, the DNC twice violated Section 8 U.S. Code 1324.

At 8:04pm local time, the DNC invited an illegal alien to accompany her daughter to tout Hillary Clinton for president. During her speech, which was televised on national TV, the daughter explicitly said her mother is in the United States illegally.
Minutes before the mother and daughter team took to the stage, the DNC played a video showing the daughter communicating with Hillary Clinton during one of her tour stops in Nevada. It was then that the daughter (Karla) admitted to Hillary Clinton that her mother (Francisca) received a government issued letter of deportation.

Clearly, the mother is ignoring the deportation order, and so to is the DNC and Hillary Clinton. Following the mother / daughter act, another illegal alien took to the podium at 8:09pm local time. Her name is Astrid Silva, and she said in clear english, “I came to America illegally with my mother when I was 4-years old. We crossed the river [Rio Grande] on a raft.”

Aside from illegally harboring two illegal aliens, it would be interesting to learn how the illegal aliens traveled to Philadelphia and who paid for the travel arrangements?

Furthermore, where are they staying this evening and who paid for the lodging?

dennismichaellynch.com

Yes they had criminals on stage preaching to law abiding citizens.

I like my bank accounts like the DNC likes their speakers.

UNDOCUMENTED!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Oh yeah they sure do love democracy don't they.

So much they steam rolled over a guy named Sanders to get their way.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I understand that... I also believe that she was joking,,, it was revealed that she does carry around hot sauce in her purse.

I just think that that example is purely overblown... that's all.

Hillary Clinton is the last person I would defend these days... but this one just isn't the mountain out of a molehill that people make it out to be.

link   
a reply to: stosh64

Good speech and it's clear he actually wants to do something for the VA.
Thanks.

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: UnBreakable

As a bonus: #11 – On a black radio show, Hillary pandered to black voters by claiming she always carries hot sauce in her purse. It was racist when Donald Trump pandered Hispanics by eating a taco bowl, but not racist when Hillary pandered blacks. How does that work?

Pretty sure that when that happened, it was revealed that Hillary actually does carry around a bottle of hot sauce in her purse.

I learned to use hot sauce in the military and still love it to this day, putting it on a wide variety of foods... does this make me a racist too? Since I am a white man married to a black woman, someone might want to inform my wife that I am a racist....PS...she uses hot sauce too.

I use hot sauce too, and don't consider myself a racist. Admittedly #11 was stretching it, but I posted the whole section of the article. I think #s 1-10 are fair game though.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder neo

And sometimes in the crowd

I thought that post might raise a few hackles

what a shame you couldn't just look at it for what it was
edit on 7/26/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Delegate slams DNC for not donating leftover food to poor

The Democratic Party tossed out leftover food after a welcome party for delegates at the Philadelphia Museum of Art Sunday, leaving at least one delegate fuming.

The party of 'caring' people!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Oh yeah they sure do love democracy don't they.

So much they steam rolled over a guy named Sanders to get their way.

Did you see a gun held to his head last night when he was making his speech? What happened in the DNC is absolutely inexcusable( if by some chance that is what you are referring to.) I love Sanders, but he wasn't going to win, and if he had, he would have brought new meaning to "lame duck President". He would have been impotent.

Much like my posts to you.

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I understand that... I also believe that she was joking,,, it was revealed that she does carry around hot sauce in her purse.

I just think that that example is purely overblown... that's all.

Hillary Clinton is the last person I would defend these days... but this one just isn't the mountain out of a molehill that people make it out to be.

I think that if I were given access to her purse at this moment, I would find zero hot sauce.
I believe that the entire radio show thing was set up.... to pander.

link   

Oh I did look at it for what it was.

Snake oil salesman selling 'miracle cures'.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Sarah, "thank God we can fix this in post".

No Sarah, time to wake up, this is the REAL world.

Not your fake world of illusions, lies and BS. You can't cover this up, just like Hillary can't hide her deceit, lies and corruption anymore.
Your fake world of illusion needs to crash and burn.

Welcome to reality.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Oh I did look at it for what it was.

The most bizarre was that the whole night was about miracle cures for things that don't need curing.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder neo

And sometimes in the crowd

I thought that post might raise a few hackles

I was eaten by the DNC, in 2008. Maybe you just have to be eaten to see things for what they are.

Women and minorities are pawns to the DNC.

The party disenfranchises its own voters. I am not sold that they did that this time, but they sure did, in 2008.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Delegate slams DNC for not donating leftover food to poor

The Democratic Party tossed out leftover food after a welcome party for delegates at the Philadelphia Museum of Art Sunday, leaving at least one delegate fuming.

The party of 'caring' people!

There are laws that dictate how and when food can be donated. If the food sat out on a buffet line for any amount of time, it would be against Health code and common sense to donate that food.

Pretty stupid way to slam the DNC, Neo.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Sarah, "thank God we can fix this in post".

So that's what she said.

They can't have a little thing like reality get in the way of their Alice in Wonderland narrative.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Great example of irony, since 99% of the people on this thread are buying it by the boatload! lol!

new topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join