It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think they went into full meltdown as soon as Trump announced his candidacy. I understood it at first, the whole rebel angle, show them we are fed up with the way the government runs. I even thought it was admirable. Cute even.

But it's gone beyond that. They are blinded by the BS. Rejecting everything that is worthy. Decent. Noble. Good.
Right and True.

Some song somewhere - I can't remember- has these lyrics.

"We didn't know what we were headed for. We wanted truth but all we got was lies, and then we found out that we couldn't fly. We've come undone".
"We've gone too far. We've blocked the sun. We've come undone."

It's so perplexing. People believe Trump can build a wall? WTH? They believe he can deport millions of Mexicans who are here working their asses off?

They believe he can "kill ISIS FAST?" WTF? What does that even mean?

Here's going to give us something in health care "that is better". No doubt it will be called "Trump care", and be made of gold. I hope it's not too gaudy. Of course only the rich will afford it, but then he'll probably just stick with Medicaid and call it his newest innovation.

They think he will be good for the middle class? OMG. Unless you are a millionaire he's not going to help you. Republicans on this thread -- are you millionaires? If you aren't, then Trump has nothing for you. Why can't you understand that? The tax breaks will go to the wealthy. Not to you.

...And folks said John Kerry flip-flopped. Trump is full-blown somersaults on a daily basis.

/rant

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me if this is true?

The DNC aided and abetted two illegal aliens on Monday night during the nationally televised DNC Convention 2016 in Philadelphia. Thus, according to the law, the DNC twice violated Section 8 U.S. Code 1324.

At 8:04pm local time, the DNC invited an illegal alien to accompany her daughter to tout Hillary Clinton for president. During her speech, which was televised on national TV, the daughter explicitly said her mother is in the United States illegally.
Minutes before the mother and daughter team took to the stage, the DNC played a video showing the daughter communicating with Hillary Clinton during one of her tour stops in Nevada. It was then that the daughter (Karla) admitted to Hillary Clinton that her mother (Francisca) received a government issued letter of deportation.

Clearly, the mother is ignoring the deportation order, and so to is the DNC and Hillary Clinton. Following the mother / daughter act, another illegal alien took to the podium at 8:09pm local time. Her name is Astrid Silva, and she said in clear english, “I came to America illegally with my mother when I was 4-years old. We crossed the river [Rio Grande] on a raft.”

Aside from illegally harboring two illegal aliens, it would be interesting to learn how the illegal aliens traveled to Philadelphia and who paid for the travel arrangements?

Furthermore, where are they staying this evening and who paid for the lodging?

dennismichaellynch.com

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I completely agree with you. Prepare yourself to be dog-piled on.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't believe they are still illegal aliens. My bet is that they were people that came to this country many years ago and became citizens through the immigration reform act.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This convention is a sham, worse than even the republican one.

The word exploitation comes to mind.

The exploitation of minorities for political benefit of that party.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Can anyone tell me if this is true?

The DNC aided and abetted two illegal aliens on Monday night during the nationally televised DNC Convention 2016 in Philadelphia. Thus, according to the law, the DNC twice violated Section 8 U.S. Code 1324.

At 8:04pm local time, the DNC invited an illegal alien to accompany her daughter to tout Hillary Clinton for president. During her speech, which was televised on national TV, the daughter explicitly said her mother is in the United States illegally.
Minutes before the mother and daughter team took to the stage, the DNC played a video showing the daughter communicating with Hillary Clinton during one of her tour stops in Nevada. It was then that the daughter (Karla) admitted to Hillary Clinton that her mother (Francisca) received a government issued letter of deportation.

Clearly, the mother is ignoring the deportation order, and so to is the DNC and Hillary Clinton. Following the mother / daughter act, another illegal alien took to the podium at 8:09pm local time. Her name is Astrid Silva, and she said in clear english, “I came to America illegally with my mother when I was 4-years old. We crossed the river [Rio Grande] on a raft.”

Aside from illegally harboring two illegal aliens, it would be interesting to learn how the illegal aliens traveled to Philadelphia and who paid for the travel arrangements?

Furthermore, where are they staying this evening and who paid for the lodging?

dennismichaellynch.com

Yes they had criminals on stage preaching to law abiding citizens.

edit on 26/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Trump keeps getting better and better.

He just gave a speech at the VFW convention in North Carolina. The fact that he was not a polished turd, I mean politician, is evident in the growth you see from him as this election progresses.

His PLAN for veterans is awesome to hear. He knocked it out of the park with this speech.
Trump starts at about the 25 min point.

Compare this speech to what you heard at the DNC yesterday.

Hillary gives lip service to veterans, but her true record with them is abysmal.

Watch this and ask yourself who you want leading this country.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I don't believe they are still illegal aliens. My bet is that they were people that came to this country many years ago and became citizens through the immigration reform act.

Why would the one be facing deportation if she is a citizen?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

He is promising the world and people are believing it will happen. Congress isn't going to make big changes to their own wants.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

But it's gone beyond that. They are blinded by the BS. Rejecting everything that is worthy. Decent. Noble. Good. Right and True.

Last night I was looking at the crowd at the DNC

I know the whole thing is a spectacle - but looking at the crowd made me well up

I saw saris, Muslims, young people tatted up - older folks - every possible color...

Compare that to the RNC

I felt like I was looking at America last night

I'm a sucker for this stuff

:-)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Maybe someone can help me out.

Who in the DNC was using the term, "Taco Bowl" when they were referring to Hispanics?

Was it Debbie Wasserman Schultz, was it Hillary?

Don't know about "Taco Bowl" (see #11, in all fairness it was Trump), but Hillary is an equal opportunity racist.

TOP TEN EXAMPLES OF HILLARY CLINTON’S RACISM THE MEDIA CHOOSES TO IGNORE

#1 – In 1974, after Bill Clinton lost his bid for a Senate seat, Hillary lashed out at campaign manager Paul Fray calling him a, “f*cking Jew bastard!” This outburst was witnessed and confirmed by 3 people, so it definitely happened.

#2 – As First Lady, Hillary called young black men “super-predators” indicating that she thought all young black males were violent criminals. She also said, “We have to bring them to heel,” like young blacks are the same as dogs. Despite thinking this was incredibly racist, blacks still support Hillary.

#3 – While serving in the US Senate, Hillary tried to make a joke that disparaged a civil rights icon and demeaned all people from India. “I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station?” asked Clinton.

#4 – In 2005 Hillary said, “I am adamantly against illegal immigrants.” She also, as a Senator, voted to construct a wall between the US and Mexico. Considering the main “proof” of Trump’s racism is that he opposes illegal immigration and wants to build a wall, isn’t it odd that Hillary gets off for having said the same thing?

#5 – During the 2008 democratic primaries Hillary Clinton’s campaign started the “birther” rumors, questioning Obama’s US citizenship. They even circulated the now famous picture of Obama in full Muslim garb. Somehow Trump’s campaign to get Obama to release his birth certificate is racist, but Hillary’s role in starting the birther movement is not.

#6 – Also during the 2008 presidential race, Hillary’s husband Bill said this of Obama: “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.” Hillary didn’t say this one but her husband did and she certainly never disavowed it.

#7 – Shortly after announcing her candidacy, Hillary said “all lives matter” in a black church. I don’t think this one is racist, but lefties, black activists, and Hillary herself all do, so it makes the list. Plus as is the case with most of this stuff, if Trump had said it liberals would freak the hell out.

#8 – In November of 2015, Hillary called people in this country illegally “illegal aliens.” Trump is a racist when he says “illegal aliens,” why isn’t Hillary?

#9 – In April of this year, Hillary joined NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on stage at a democratic fundraiser for a scripted joke about how lazy black people are. The two liberals made reference to “colored people’s time” which is a super-racist way of saying black people are chronically tardy and lethargic.

#10 – April was a great month for Hillary’s racism, as she also made a comment disparaging Native Americans. She said she had experience dealing with wild men when they “get off the reservation.” In essence she said Native Americans are savages who must be segregated from the rest of society.

As a bonus: #11 – On a black radio show, Hillary pandered to black voters by claiming she always carries hot sauce in her purse. It was racist when Donald Trump pandered Hispanics by eating a taco bowl, but not racist when Hillary pandered blacks. How does that work?

edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I missed that. Did they say they were facing deportation, or that was a fear they had at some point in the past?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

That's funny S.

I saw a convention of eating their own, and sacrificing one of their own to the collective to coronate their queen.

UNITY at the expense of the individual.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Many of the speeches I admired so much.

It was nice to see a group of people embracing decency and what's right, rather than spitting on it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

As a bonus: #11 – On a black radio show, Hillary pandered to black voters by claiming she always carries hot sauce in her purse. It was racist when Donald Trump pandered Hispanics by eating a taco bowl, but not racist when Hillary pandered blacks. How does that work?

Pretty sure that when that happened, it was revealed that Hillary actually does carry around a bottle of hot sauce in her purse.

I learned to use hot sauce in the military and still love it to this day, putting it on a wide variety of foods... does this make me a racist too? Since I am a white man married to a black woman, someone might want to inform my wife that I am a racist....PS...she uses hot sauce too.

edit on R362016-07-26T09:36:58-05:00k367Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Many of the speeches I admired so much.

There wasn't much to admire about that self aggrandizement.

IMO.

link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: khnum

The Democrats don't like the flag. It triggers all the illegals in the audience or on stage. That's not hyperbole, they had actual illegals speaking at the event.

That's not surprising considering this.

Dems Censor White from ‘Red, White and Blue’ To Avoid Triggering

Infowars Deal with it.

link   

I missed that. Did they say they were facing deportation, or that was a fear they had at some point in the past?

Yes.
It is in my post.
It is in the article linked.

The deportation issue is admitted in front of Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: UnBreakable

Pretty sure that when that happened, it was revealed that Hillary actually does carry around a bottle of hot sauce in her purse.

I learned to use hot sauce in the military and still love it to this day, putting it on a wide variety of foods... does this make me a racist too? Since I am a white man married to a black woman, someone might want to inform my wife that I am a racist....PS...she uses hot sauce too.

On the radio show, where Hillary brought up the hot sauce issue, one of the radio personalities (black) asked Hillary if she was pandering to them (with regard to the hot sauce)....
Her response: "Is it working?"

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join