It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

We needed that division, we need to wake up, to see beyond bull# like democrat and republican and see the world for what it is and do something about it.

Bernie was waking people up, we stood a chance to fix things, we still might, but he's no longer a part of it.

We the people need to rise up and tell the Oligarchy no more, democrat or republican.

I'd happily watch both parties burn if it wakes us up.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidWright

You can blame Bush all you want for 9/11 but Clinton has to take some blame too.

I frigging hate parties.....so I will say this. The Republicans didnt do any more damage than the Obama administration has done in 8 years time...thats a load. If you take REAL numbers, Obama has economically stagnated this country and Obamacare is starting to implode on itself to a point where its hurting plenty of people.

You could have put a sack of doughnuts in office and got similar results.

The fact people think Obama is a great president is nuts to me...he can talk a good game but the guy has been more divisive than any president in recent memory.

You're going to blame the economy on Obama? Really? You think the economy wasn't on the brink of collapse when he took office? You don't think Republicans not only allowed the largest terrorist attack on U.S soil, and not only lied to get us into war, but that they didnt also tank the economy on their exit and proceed to blame Obama as lf day 1? Pull your head out man. I got no probs ripping democrats but lets keep it honest. Obama is a million times better than Bush and Cheney who got more American civilians killed than possibly any other President in history.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Democracy died a long time ago hope your happy America...

#METEOR2016

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I thought I was talking to someone with intellect.

Intellect? I've been following your posts

Please...

You came at me with Bernie being a sellout. You weren't looking for my best behavior

link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

We needed that division, .

Exactly, I could give a rats @ss about a corrupted party being unified. I would prefer a corrupted enterprise to not be unified.

That party unify cr@p is just a bunch of BS, because they can't provide any good reason to support Hillary.
Sad and disgusting.

D@mmit I hate to say it , but #maybetrump after this convention and hillary being the other choice

I don't do the lesser evil but when i do , its because hillary is the other choice.

edit on 30731America/ChicagoMon, 25 Jul 2016 23:30:35 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Always someone else's fault?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Im an Australian but we Aussies know you Americans usually have your flag everywhere,if you can spot one American flag,lapel or pin at this Democratic convention your doing better than me but there are nice little baphomet looking figures there.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

The Democrats don't like the flag. It triggers all the illegals in the audience or on stage. That's not hyperbole, they had actual illegals speaking at the event.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Meh, i think Obama was responsible for many, many other terrorist attacks -- foreign and domestic. He also extended all of Bush's worst policies.

And Obama did lie to Congress, I know that firsthand because I proved it through a series of open records requests I wrote, although that's entirely off topic.

Also, Obama promised ending the wars would be his number one priority if elected and it was the last on his list and he started his own BS, illegal "military intervention" in Libya.
edit on 25-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Bernie obviously took the Clinton foundation check

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I said the economy is stagnant.......I'm not blaming him for anything but the people saying hes done great things for the economy are flat out lying.

IF you look at the big picture, there is so much blame to go around....yet only fools and zealots blame one party.

There are enough people in this country that are sick of whats going on...the corruption...the politics...every day there are 20 stories about Trump being a racist and in the end, its all white noise now and he will win because people are seeing through this fart cloud.

Republicans blame Democrats....Democrats blame Republicans and in the end...those 2 parties are what will destroy this country.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I'm starting to think this was planned long ago. It got the youth vote interested in politics and when he pulled the rug out from under them they're left either voting for Hillary or wasting a vote. I was duped too.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The DNC is a mess.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

All along I had the impression he was just a schmuck they let run against Hillary to give the illusion of choice I actually think the fact he attracted a following and did well in the primaries gave them heartburn

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I wish we had more choices... I wish we as voters weren't herded into a flip of the coin if we are going to vote, or stay home if we don't think a coin flip is an excuse to cast a ballot...

We get what we deserve I think

Bernard is right you know - Citizens United has got to go. No matter how bad things might have been before - that was the beginning of the end

We have a choice right now that's not palatable. It's still a choice

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here is also always an option :-)

edit on 7/25/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

link   

You are thinking of the GOP if they go 1 min without seeing a flag they start to question their patriotism.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I'm starting to think this was planned long ago

I don't know? From what I have observed the Oligarch are powerful , but they get fat dumb and complacent and typically don't see new technologies coming and how they effect them in the future.

I think a lot of what we are seeing today is because of the internet, and people being able to call out the BS. Versus in the past where it was force fed to us via a one way route that they fully controlled.

Hence why I think 2017 is going to become the war on the internet.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

We needed that division, we need to wake up, to see beyond bull# like democrat and republican and see the world for what it is and do something about it.

Bernie was waking people up, we stood a chance to fix things, we still might, but he's no longer a part of it.

We the people need to rise up and tell the Oligarchy no more, democrat or republican.

I'd happily watch both parties burn if it wakes us up.

No, we don't need division. Some people want to see the whole system burn, while others just want to see it get a little better.

I'm not on board with the "let it burn" crowd. I don't think it requires division to get better.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Sarah SIlverman is such an elitist priss calling Bernie holdouts "Ridiculous." I hope she gets plenty of flak for that.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Good - I thought I was posting in my sleep again

:-)

Same time tomorrow Buzzy?

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join