It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
It's important to note that the RNC was a hate-fest. They seem to hate everything and everybody, especially Hillary Clinton, which was 90% of the content of that convention.

Citations please.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

That would be someone who refuses to compromise based on their personal conviction...

There's an awful lot about this country that sucks right now - because of people that refuse to compromise

Childish, self involved - useless

Bernard is quite a guy

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I've had the same problem, very confusing posts

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Interesting stuff. I wonder if the thread asking Hillary delegates to vote "No Preference" to throw the convention into a contest is correct according to the rules...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

That would be someone who refuses to compromise based on their personal conviction...

There's an awful lot about this country that sucks right now - because of people that refuse to compromise

Compromise requires both sides to give up some of what they want. When exactly have the Democrats been offering any concessions?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

600 people booing would have been really noticeable, though.

link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I don't know why Tonkatsu - but right now the only thing I can think to say is:

Sorry about your classless mobster. Tough luck

:-)

link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Did you not watch the DNC? All it was were complaints about Trump and virtue signaling mixed with pandering the likes of which I've never seen.

They wheeled out a disabled chick with foreign parents

Lots of anti Trump videos too all day on their big screen.

Turns out it will end up as free advertising for Trump.

The whole DNC strategy is a failure.

Hillary inc. is great with videos.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They are grasping at straws by this point. The whole system is crumbling around them.

link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

You got that backwards there bud.

Compromise on ethics,morals, and willingness to overlook corruptions,lies, and conflict of interest is EXACTLY what got us to where we are in planet SUCKVILLE.

link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: spiritualzombie

He outlined that he's endorsing someone that is completely against what he's been campaigning about

No, Bernie is endorsing someone who agrees with many of the issues he's campaigned for and with whom he can continue to work. Trump rejects the idea of systemic racism, he rejects climate change, he wants to deport families and build a wall.... Trump is for haters. Bernie's not a hater.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Welcome to the DNC.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Childish, self involved - useless

Bernard is quite a guy

Bernie was used and cheated. His voters and supporters were cheated. He folded into exactly what he and his supporters were against. That doesn't make him anything but a sellout.

I agree with your post that I'm replying to about compromise but there is a line and it has been crossed.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Sorry, Hillary Clinton does not agree with a single thing that Bernie Sanders said he was in favour for during his campaign of lies.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Are people really this upset that Bernie didn't, to use a big no-no political phrase, "Flip-Flop" on his pledge to support the Democratic nominee?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Interesting stuff. I wonder if the thread asking Hillary delegates to vote "No Preference" to throw the convention into a contest is correct according to the rules...

Whats the point?

Bernie just completely sold out. I can't see myself ever really getting behind him again after tonight.

edit on 55731America/ChicagoMon, 25 Jul 2016 22:55:13 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Bernie did what he had to do. He outlined all the legitimate reasons that voters of conscience when faced with a Trump vs Hillary presidency cannot and should not opt for apathy or cynicism and must get out there and vote for the democratic nominee.

Voting Trump is worse than being cheated out of an election. His supporters are cheated. He is cheated. All Democrats have been cheated. All worse than a vote for Trump. Call me crazy but I don't get it.

You don't get it because I guess you would rather see division resulting in a win for Trump? Bernie and his supporters know what happened- at the end of the day they have to ask themselves if that anger is worth division and allowing a guy like Trump to take the highest office in the land. Never Trump.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Sorry, Hillary Clinton does not agree with a single thing that Bernie Sanders said he was in favour for during his campaign of lies.

Not true.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Trumps "issues" pale to HRC. Pale to the DNC collusion and pale to the MSM narrative? I would be willing to bet anger will overcome and the division widening.

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join