It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up Where Surrounded By Synthetic People

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This may seem like the rantings of a lunatic but this idea isn't new..

Rudolph Steiner spoke of this. As did other occultists like Gurdjieff and Mouravieff.

Peter Beter spoke of clones and synthetic humans called "robotoids".

I definitely believe they've secretly cloned people, what maniac wouldn't do that given the chance? And with almost no oversight in some of these black projects I would imagine that both clones and chimeras is a reality and have been for quite some time now.

Soulless people and people incarnated by demons on a mass scale is another question though. Could the World truly be that messed up? This is a pretty dangerous idea.

Let's see what Steiner had to say:

Dr. Steiner: That little girl L.K. in the first grade must have something really very wrong inside. There is not much we can do. Such cases are increasing in which children are born with a human form, but are not really human beings in relation to their highest I; instead, they are filled with beings that do not belong to the human class. Quite a number of people have been born since the nineties without an I, that is, they are not reincarnated, but are human forms filled with a sort of natural demon. There are quite a large number of older people going around who are actually not human beings, but are only natural; they are human beings only in regard to their form. We cannot, however, create a school for demons.

A teacher: How is that possible?

Dr. Steiner: Cosmic error is certainly not impossible. The relationships of individuals coming into earthly existence have long been determined. There are also generations in which individuals have no desire to come into earthly existence and be connected with physicality, or immediately leave at the very beginning. In such cases, other beings that are not quite suited step in. This is something that is now quite common, that human beings go around without an I; they are actually not human beings, but have only a human form. They are beings like nature spirits, which we do not recognize as such because they go around in a human form. They are also quite different from human beings in regard to everything spiritual. They can, for example, never remember such things as sentences; they have a memory only for words, not for sentences.

The riddle of life is not so simple. When such a being dies, it returns to nature from which it came. The corpse decays, but there is no real dissolution of the etheric body, and the natural being returns to nature. It is also possible that something like an automaton could occur. The entire human organism exists, and it might be possible to automate the brain and develop a kind of pseudomorality.

I remember speaking to an elemental.. this elemental was very interested in becoming a human.. That's a subjective experience though so it's not really of any worth to anyone but myself, and even then it's quite suspect. Take it for what it's worth.
edit on 24-7-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Messed up.. not f*d up.. I don't use the F word!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If you want to see the mass production of synthetic people check out this video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
If you want to see the mass production of synthetic people check out this video.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry guys video is clearly a hoax photoshop job guys of llcoolj and chris dorner
edit on 24-7-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I d k......Scripture went and mentioned as in the days of Noah.....meaning synths could be the fallen ones, whatcha think

like the number of untrue humans becoming larger in the end times.....coz that's what Noah escaped........

hopefully not as birth pangs, which would mean a tidal wave coming of interdimensionals whom are not our friends

edit on 24-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here's a youtuber with a similar message you might find interesting.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-7-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Here's a youtuber with a similar message you might find interesting.

www.youtube.com...

Posted wrong video of his don't watch that one he doesn't talk about what I'm talking about in that video.
edit on 25-7-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I've come to the conclusion that where surrounded by synthetic people with demons inhabiting their bodies. They have literally infiltrated every part of our society from the elites, corporate people, doctors, lawyers, police, military to even minimum paying jobs. This is definitely a Satanic plan of a depopulation agenda since we are forced to compete with these synthetic people for mates and jobs.

These synthetic people are high ranking members of the military who brainwash our youth into enlisting to march them to war to be slaughtered like cattle due to their Satanic beliefs. Side by side synthetics and humans stand together in war but the death of one synthetic doesn't equal the life of one human in which possesses a soul.

Keep an open mind your best friend can be synthetic, your neighbor to the man walking past you down the street. These synthetic people are all in positions where they can brainwash the masses from Hollywood to the Media their plan is for depopulation of humans born with souls. Their plan is to dammed our souls to hell and replace us in the very near future but as of right now their willing to use us as cattle sheep to serve their agenda.

The plan of the Satanic elites are shoved down our faces nowadays where they are creating obvious synthetic monsters. These synthetic monsters have large doll eyes with pale skin with no complexion black or white people and some not all suffer from rapid blinking. If you notice these tale signs run for the quickest exit.

Some of these synthetic people glorify their deaths since they have no fear of death because they are inhabited by demons. So what you see portrayed by the media is sometimes hoaxes and real. The hoaxes are synthetic people who are all in on the agenda from witnesses, to police and victims. The real events is mostly synthetic people killing other synthetic people to encourage real humans to partake in the violence and kill other humans with souls.

All of our gangs and thugs are synthetic people serving the agenda of Satan in which they promote drug use, homosexuality, gun violence, death and other criminal behavior. They commit crimes against other synthetic people not humans if they do they severely punished. From there they are locked up in our prison population which is majority synthetic people who committed crimes to serve the agenda of getting innocent humans to copy and commit crimes.

The Satanic elites have now created synthetic androgynous people by turning synthetic women into masculine men and turning men into emasculated men to push the transgender and homosexuality movement.

Some humans have made deals and pacts with Satan for great riches, wealth, from there they are then killed and their spirits are then sent to hell while demons inhabit their body's to gain the pleasure of wealth. All these synthetic people are aware of when and how they will die the time and death they view this as a form of ritual to appease Satan.

Keep an open mind, Keep an open mind people.

This reminds me of a science fiction novel I read called Prison of Souls (author Xander Gray). Maybe he's in on it? Pretty good book, like a cross between Twilight Zone and Quantum Leap with a dash of vampires.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join