It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up Where Surrounded By Synthetic People

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath
they are the children of the ancient fallen ones. they have been attacking me for the last several years.

unless you give them permission for them.to directly physically harm you, they canot. or maybe they can if you do not have protection, not sure about that yet.

what i discovered is that they cannot directly effect me physically so they have to find ways to trick me into harming myself. last night several of these children tricked me into drinking so much alcohol that i think it caused damages to my organs.

while at the bar, no coincidence but others joined us, they all claimed to just wanting to "have fun" and that they are my friends but i saw it for reals this time. these specific people were assigned to me to bring me down. because they will not directly harm me they can only trick me into doing things that i harm myself but i see through it.

beware of people who claim to be friends but invite you to do things that are unhealthy.

if not for the protection that has also been assigned to me my assigned "handler" who has now moved into my house, would have already pressurrd me to do things that would have destroyed me

because this particular person cannot entice me to harm myself anymore, im fuly aware. verbal attacks against my every action and belief has been the system of late. in order to drive me to insanity as it is day in and day out. but im becoming more resistant to these as well.

i beleive my protection is allowing this to happen for now as it is making me more aware amd stronger for the hard times to come. i cannot wait til all of this is over and the evil ones are removed from the earth and the true children can live in actual peace and harmony.

as part of the resistance, if one is so, then you will be under attack increasingly as these evil children do not have much time left and they know it. but do not give up hope because even though it will get worse and worse for now it will be over soon enough. mainly do not let them trick you to do any violence toward yourself or others, dont let them trick you to break the natural laws or the laws of the land. these are their tactics as they either want the true children dead or in prison.

if you commit violence you become one of them.

even if you tried to stop them by usimg violence they still win as they inhabit human bodies, some are not human at all but the body still is and the human blood is sacred so spilling it is still an evil act.

more and more people are coming forward with this information, the deception of reality is being shown to some, why? i dont know, to be prepared i suppose.

why am i attacked? because i speak the truth. want to see these evil ones angry? speak truth to them, it burns them inside they cannot handle the truth. i speak truth to my assigned handler every day and am attacked for it. will i stop? no i will speak truth even if somehow they kill me for it.

"the space programs" the world leaders have set up to deceive the whole world is something only a few can see through. i was attacked on here for unveiling its deception. many others who have tried to bring these lies to the light have been attacked and taken down. i finally realized i dont nees to talk about that in depth anymore because people love lies these days. i will be attacked severely for this post but we take risks to resist evil.

I was attacked also for revealing the truth and just like you they did not touch me but played mind games with me for me to commit suicide or commit a crime. Of course no one believes me until I provide proof of their existence. But here's a quick run down of my experience with them check my post history for Wake Up Demon Portals Have Opened. To sum it all in one post basically I blamed my demon possession on my overindulgence on junkfood, sweets and candy. These demons were able to manipulate my thoughts, images, emotions making me completely negative. The demons also altered my perception to the point I was able to witness them but not on camera sort of like an alternate reality.

In this alternate reality they were able to replace my parents as counterfeit beings including my neighbors and other family members I would call. They were also able to manipulate time and space.

When I was transferred to the mental facility they showed themselves to me they were in human form, they transformed into people I knew like John Cena and JJ Watt. I witnessed an old lady with black eyes, a line cook man with slit eyes and fang teeth, my body emanating light in my room with codes, number, language on wall, demon transforming into a shadow figure, one demon walking on his hands throughout facility.

Stuff symbolic in nature one demon missing eye, one tattooed up with snakes, them watching the movie transformers while attacking me, an owl like man who never made eye contact with me, felt physical pain pins and needles under feet, track marks under feet when I left facility almost like I was walking outside barefoot.
edit on 23-7-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I should wake up where?..

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
I should wake up where?..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I feel like I already know the answer to this but do you have one single piece of proof of any of your claims vs we should just believe you...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm working on evidence as we speak but I'm not asking for you to believe me just to keep an open mind that's all.
edit on 23-7-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

Please don't think I am doubting you but why would you allow you handler to move in with you -

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Crunky and Sociopath..... I would have said offhand you were both .....flipped out, but....... I see a flicker of truth to what your saying. I wouldn't dismiss this as theatre, but in the realm of spirits as has been stated Biblically. I suppose there are those who while partying with you would think it hilarious if you caused your self irreprable damage while they watched on.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

wouldn't it be more logical to conclude that they're not synthetic--but rather, soul-less?

As in, having sold it/acquired the Mark of the Beast?

Honestly, this all could be explained pretty easily by how everyone is evil. And evil manifests itself in many ways.

I don't know. Interesting thread idea. I just disagree and think that your definition of them as 'synthetic' is a pretty major cop-out on your part, regarding empathy. Jesus said to love one another, first and foremost--and to love your enemy. Maybe you should be examining the plank in your own eye and all that jazz before you go calling other people sub-human JS.

Okay, let me be real with you for one second here. Forgive me for being frank. All you did was describe to me either a psychotic break of yours or an episode of scizophrenia. While I'm not doubting/going to debate the validity of your assertion that you saw something demonic, your mind was, by your own admission, not rational at the time. Therefore anything you saw is due to your illness and susceptibility to hallucinations. Now, if, truly, you saw demonic entities and not merely figments of your illness, they were obviously just messing with you for the sake of messing with you. There's nothing--nothing--symbolic about any of what you talked about. You know no truth regarding this--besides perhaps the identity of your tormentors. That, I think, you got correct. Everything else was meaningless.

God bless. I hope you feel better.

edit on 23-7-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
I've come to the conclusion that where surrounded by synthetic people with demons inhabiting their bodies.

According to some Rabbis there are only 72 real men on the planet. The rest are basically bio-bots. That's a lot of synthetics.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Damn synths, replacing people taking our jobs, where's Elder Maxon and the brotherhood when you need them.
Ad Victorium
edit on 24-7-2016 by The Arbiter of Lies because: Spelling errors

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I think someone has been playing to much fallout 4 . My suggestion take a break head outside and spend thr day at the park.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Arbiter of Lies
Damn synths, replacing people taking our jobs, where's Elder Maxon and the brotherhood when you need them.
Ad Victorium

See we had thr same idea can't trust that damn institute.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GmAndre

We've put a man on the moon, we can certainly create synthetic feces

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
They're not synths, they're alien hybrids. My god, how ignorant can you be? Synths, seriously...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
They're not synths, they're alien hybrids. My god, how ignorant can you be? Synths, seriously...

Re your avatar: That is one hot alien.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: winterwind93

Who needs tractor beams for abductions with looks like these?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Another Classic ATS whacko OP. Well done sir. Must be hard living with all that pent up hatred towards people not like you. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Trust me i wish some of the true evil doers in this world were not really humans but it is not reality.
Get over hating on people you do not understand.

There are simply a lot of greedy self centered humans out there. That is all. Most of the negativity in the world stems from people trying to fulfill only their own interests while not taking any others' into account.

In this day and age those interests unfortunately often focus on money, possessions, sex, and being 'liked' or 'accepted' or the oppositte. Some things will change others have always been and will always be. Everybody is chasing happiness but it is as simple as a state of mind. Just my opinion.

ETA: reading more posts now. You OP and another poster are blaming things like getting too drunk one night and an obession with junkfood and other unhealthy habits on demons? Seriously? It seems you are the type of people I was just referencing. Learn to take some self responsibility for your own actions. Blaming demons. Give me a break.

I am not pleased with a couple habits i have now in life. Am i blaming anyone but myself? Hell no.

edit on 24-7-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Sometimes Crunky we need distance ourselves from the mess of the world so we can ground ourselves with reality. That can be accomplished by looking at nature, the roses, the butterfly's around us, a river, with the eyes of a child to witness the beauty that exists around us.

So I suggest you stop watching television and the internet for a few months and just slow down, let your brain catch a second wind so it can rejuvenate to deal with the worlds mess another time. A time out will allow your subconscious to rebuild a new and stronger belief system that will make better sense of your surroundings.

I know this from experience.

Love.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
There are simply a lot of greedy self centered humans out there. That is all. Most of the negativity in the world stems from people trying to fulfill only their own interests while not taking any others' into account.

This is just the curse of the flesh: two people cannot stand on the same spot.

That's why Jesus came to tell man of the spirit: two spirits can share the same space.

So, as long as man is walking around in the flesh, he is going to have conflicts over the resources of the physical world.

Man only becomes self-less when he gives up the desire for flesh.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Another Classic ATS whacko OP. Well done sir. Must be hard living with all that pent up hatred towards people not like you. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Trust me i wish some of the true evil doers in this world were not really humans but it is not reality.
Get over hating on people you do not understand.

In this day and age those interests unfortunately often focus on money, possessions, sex, and being 'liked' or 'accepted' or the oppositte. Some things will change others have always been and will always be. Everybody is chasing happiness but it is as simple as a state of mind. Just my opinion.

ETA: reading more posts now. You OP and another poster are blaming things like getting too drunk one night and an obession with junkfood and other unhealthy habits on demons? Seriously? It seems you are the type of people I was just referencing. Learn to take some self responsibility for your own actions. Blaming demons. Give me a break.

I am not pleased with a couple habits i have now in life. Am i blaming anyone but myself? Hell no.

Quiet synthetic were on to ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join