It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up Where Surrounded By Synthetic People

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that where surrounded by synthetic people with demons inhabiting their bodies. They have literally infiltrated every part of our society from the elites, corporate people, doctors, lawyers, police, military to even minimum paying jobs. This is definitely a Satanic plan of a depopulation agenda since we are forced to compete with these synthetic people for mates and jobs.

These synthetic people are high ranking members of the military who brainwash our youth into enlisting to march them to war to be slaughtered like cattle due to their Satanic beliefs. Side by side synthetics and humans stand together in war but the death of one synthetic doesn't equal the life of one human in which possesses a soul.

Keep an open mind your best friend can be synthetic, your neighbor to the man walking past you down the street. These synthetic people are all in positions where they can brainwash the masses from Hollywood to the Media their plan is for depopulation of humans born with souls. Their plan is to dammed our souls to hell and replace us in the very near future but as of right now their willing to use us as cattle sheep to serve their agenda.

The plan of the Satanic elites are shoved down our faces nowadays where they are creating obvious synthetic monsters. These synthetic monsters have large doll eyes with pale skin with no complexion black or white people and some not all suffer from rapid blinking. If you notice these tale signs run for the quickest exit.

Some of these synthetic people glorify their deaths since they have no fear of death because they are inhabited by demons. So what you see portrayed by the media is sometimes hoaxes and real. The hoaxes are synthetic people who are all in on the agenda from witnesses, to police and victims. The real events is mostly synthetic people killing other synthetic people to encourage real humans to partake in the violence and kill other humans with souls.

All of our gangs and thugs are synthetic people serving the agenda of Satan in which they promote drug use, homosexuality, gun violence, death and other criminal behavior. They commit crimes against other synthetic people not humans if they do they severely punished. From there they are locked up in our prison population which is majority synthetic people who committed crimes to serve the agenda of getting innocent humans to copy and commit crimes.

The Satanic elites have now created synthetic androgynous people by turning synthetic women into masculine men and turning men into emasculated men to push the transgender and homosexuality movement.

Some humans have made deals and pacts with Satan for great riches, wealth, from there they are then killed and their spirits are then sent to hell while demons inhabit their body's to gain the pleasure of wealth. All these synthetic people are aware of when and how they will die the time and death they view this as a form of ritual to appease Satan.

Keep an open mind, Keep an open mind people.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Are you sure they're synthetic people and you're not just dehumanizing them, which makes them easier for you to hate?

When Jesus encountered a man who had a legion of demons inside him, did Christ respond with hatred and objectification? Or did Christ approach this man and pray for him? He cast out his demons in a single word "go".

I feel your stance here is one of frustration seeing all the evil happening and needing an explanation that takes the human error out. These people are not 'synthetic' they have chosen to do wrong - this is still evil - but they are NOT un-redeemable!

I can't agree with you on this. They're simply not synthetic. They are real people with real problems and in most cases need real help.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
wow you are off into the deep end huh? i try to keep an open mind but i wonder if all of what you say is true then basically there is nothing you can do to escape right?

personally i dont believe in that...so i ask
what are you doing to change your OWN reality? surely you are not a victim living in your own body passively letting "demons" control your entire reality?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

no he is right. There are actually people walking around that are not human. But we are not surrounded exactly, at least not yet. I have only encountered three, and their presence is usually affecting those around them who all are suddenly seem drained of energy and sudden fatigue for no reason at all. Yet that inhuman apparition stands and smiles completely unaffected. Energy vampires.

The world is being compromised by the mythical beings humans conquered and exiled Millennia ago. That probably had more to do though with where our planet was at the time in the Universe and where it has entered as of the beginning of this millennium.

They are creeping back in though.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky I kinda agree... some are struggling to get out of this system I think you are speaking of and bond with nature, while we still have it.
All they need is proper feng shut to open up their window blinds, take off the screens and let a few moths in or beetles and get some ventilation and sunshine flowing through the home environment...and to try and deal with the weather... stop eating a ton of processed foods and ask for help.
Sounds like purgatory on Earth, for what you are righting of, synthetic people...maybe they have BPA inside of them and should focus on summer foods.
Well written, OP..hope your mind is open to what I have gathered from your post, thank and good day!🌊🌃🌅☔

edit on 23-7-2016 by peppycat because: 🍡🍢🍡🍢🍚🎄space from Somthing then I

edit on 23-7-2016 by peppycat because: bond/body...auto correct or ghost in this mayion

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If all people were synthetic, the toilets on public places wound not smell like Spielberg's horror movie.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Here you are, THIS covers it best I think...
veilofreality.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Probably just control freaks, really ambitious, arrogant types that claw their way to the top and throw tantrums if they don't get their way.

Ever had a stubborn control freak throw a tantrum your way to control you? Now imagine the whole higher echelons of gubment and military ranks filled with them...

They aren't synthetic or demon possessed, just adult children.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky

Synthetic then could be Aware IS-BE of their actions upon the humanoid / human IS-BE.

Both IS-BE some just have goals it seems to displace unaware IS-BE, maybe to keep them the unaware IS-BE trapped-confined...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

“…Will you answer questions from the gallery now?”

“No. I will not answer questions. I will provide information to you that I think will be beneficial to the well-being of the immortal spiritual beings who comprise humanity, and that will foster the survival of all the myriad life forms and the environment of Earth, as it is a part of my mission to ensure the preservation of Earth.

“Personally, it is my conviction that all sentient beings are immortal spiritual beings. This includes human beings. For the sake of accuracy and simplicity I will use a made-up word: “IS-BE”. Because the primary nature of an immortal being is that they live in a timeless state of “is”, and the only reason for their existence is that they decide to “be”.

No matter how lowly their station in a society, every IS-BE deserves the respect and treatment that I myself would like to receive from others. Each person on Earth continues to be an IS-BE whether they are aware of the fact or not.”

Statement made by Airl, pilot of a craft from The Domain which crashed near Roswell, N.M. in July, 1947. Excerpted from the Top Secret transcripts published in the book ALIEN INTERVIEW, edited by Lawrence R. Spencer

4hr class, worth it.
edit on 7/23/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I hate people like you. I seriously do. Did it ever occur to you that in fact you are the one who's evil?
Dehumanising others just because you don't understand them, that's the lowest of the low.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This reminds me of one of the best threads that I read here in last couple of years:

"Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

As an energy vampire, I can confirm what you say to be true.
I feed off of the misery and suffering of humans, misdirecting their emotions so as to appear invisible.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'd saymore or less animated
edit on 23-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
I've come to the conclusion that where surrounded by synthetic people with demons inhabiting their bodies. They have literally infiltrated every part of our society from the elites, corporate people, doctors, lawyers, police, military to even minimum paying jobs. This is definitely a Satanic plan of a depopulation agenda since we are forced to compete with these synthetic people for mates and jobs.

These synthetic people are high ranking members of the military who brainwash our youth into enlisting to march them to war to be slaughtered like cattle due to their Satanic beliefs. Side by side synthetics and humans stand together in war but the death of one synthetic doesn't equal the life of one human in which possesses a soul.

Keep an open mind your best friend can be synthetic, your neighbor to the man walking past you down the street. These synthetic people are all in positions where they can brainwash the masses from Hollywood to the Media their plan is for depopulation of humans born with souls. Their plan is to dammed our souls to hell and replace us in the very near future but as of right now their willing to use us as cattle sheep to serve their agenda.

The plan of the Satanic elites are shoved down our faces nowadays where they are creating obvious synthetic monsters. These synthetic monsters have large doll eyes with pale skin with no complexion black or white people and some not all suffer from rapid blinking. If you notice these tale signs run for the quickest exit.

Some of these synthetic people glorify their deaths since they have no fear of death because they are inhabited by demons. So what you see portrayed by the media is sometimes hoaxes and real. The hoaxes are synthetic people who are all in on the agenda from witnesses, to police and victims. The real events is mostly synthetic people killing other synthetic people to encourage real humans to partake in the violence and kill other humans with souls.

All of our gangs and thugs are synthetic people serving the agenda of Satan in which they promote drug use, homosexuality, gun violence, death and other criminal behavior. They commit crimes against other synthetic people not humans if they do they severely punished. From there they are locked up in our prison population which is majority synthetic people who committed crimes to serve the agenda of getting innocent humans to copy and commit crimes.

The Satanic elites have now created synthetic androgynous people by turning synthetic women into masculine men and turning men into emasculated men to push the transgender and homosexuality movement.

Some humans have made deals and pacts with Satan for great riches, wealth, from there they are then killed and their spirits are then sent to hell while demons inhabit their body's to gain the pleasure of wealth. All these synthetic people are aware of when and how they will die the time and death they view this as a form of ritual to appease Satan.

Do you think this can affect teenagers. My son had a friend over once who I could not read. I usually always get a feel for people. Immediately I felt something was off. He did not respond to communication just stared at me all the time, and seemed odd and standoffish. He ended up stabbing a guy to death, and is awaiting trial. I thought wow what happened to him? PTSD, serious childhood trauma.

There's a new kid in the neighborhood too, who again something is wrong. I don't know what these teens have been through but they are becoming killing machines.

I pray for them!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Lol they aren't synthetic there ???

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You're very creative, OP.

But whenever people start talking about aliens possessing bodies, my mind goes straight to Scientology. Are you a Scientologist?

There's definitely some kind of ageless psychological battle for our minds, but idk about aliens. Mind stopping meme's and "static" psychological viruses that possess the minds of our fellow human beings might be the enemy, but they are not foreign to us... or are they?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
they are the children of the ancient fallen ones. they have been attacking me for the last several years.

unless you give them permission for them.to directly physically harm you, they canot. or maybe they can if you do not have protection, not sure about that yet.

what i discovered is that they cannot directly effect me physically so they have to find ways to trick me into harming myself. last night several of these children tricked me into drinking so much alcohol that i think it caused damages to my organs.

while at the bar, no coincidence but others joined us, they all claimed to just wanting to "have fun" and that they are my friends but i saw it for reals this time. these specific people were assigned to me to bring me down. because they will not directly harm me they can only trick me into doing things that i harm myself but i see through it.

beware of people who claim to be friends but invite you to do things that are unhealthy.

if not for the protection that has also been assigned to me my assigned "handler" who has now moved into my house, would have already pressurrd me to do things that would have destroyed me

because this particular person cannot entice me to harm myself anymore, im fuly aware. verbal attacks against my every action and belief has been the system of late. in order to drive me to insanity as it is day in and day out. but im becoming more resistant to these as well.

i beleive my protection is allowing this to happen for now as it is making me more aware amd stronger for the hard times to come. i cannot wait til all of this is over and the evil ones are removed from the earth and the true children can live in actual peace and harmony.

as part of the resistance, if one is so, then you will be under attack increasingly as these evil children do not have much time left and they know it. but do not give up hope because even though it will get worse and worse for now it will be over soon enough. mainly do not let them trick you to do any violence toward yourself or others, dont let them trick you to break the natural laws or the laws of the land. these are their tactics as they either want the true children dead or in prison.

if you commit violence you become one of them.

even if you tried to stop them by usimg violence they still win as they inhabit human bodies, some are not human at all but the body still is and the human blood is sacred so spilling it is still an evil act.

more and more people are coming forward with this information, the deception of reality is being shown to some, why? i dont know, to be prepared i suppose.

why am i attacked? because i speak the truth. want to see these evil ones angry? speak truth to them, it burns them inside they cannot handle the truth. i speak truth to my assigned handler every day and am attacked for it. will i stop? no i will speak truth even if somehow they kill me for it.

"the space programs" the world leaders have set up to deceive the whole world is something only a few can see through. i was attacked on here for unveiling its deception. many others who have tried to bring these lies to the light have been attacked and taken down. i finally realized i dont nees to talk about that in depth anymore because people love lies these days. i will be attacked severely for this post but we take risks to resist evil.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this a lot recently. From what I remember, Solomon tamed many of these soulless avatars to do his bidding.

This all reminds me of the parable of the weeds and the wheat - the wheat in the metaphor are real people, i.e. those written in the book of life, whereas the weeds are the lifeless auto-pilots that were "sown by the enemy". The enemy is obviously Satan.

Parable of the Weeds and the Wheat

"A non-believer does not die, for he has never lived in order that he may die. He who has believed in the truth has found life, and this one is in danger of dying, for he is alive." -Gospel of Phillip

originally posted by: sociolpath
i will be attacked severely for this post but we take risks to resist evil.

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prevail" -Isaiah 54:17
edit on 23-7-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join