It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wage Gap Myth Debunked - By Ivanka Trump!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

well that would explain why I have not seen that store, its only in four states in the West. I sincerely doubt Michelle had anything to do with their carrying affordable fruit. I forgot to mention Aldi. They beat everyone around with weekly specials on their produce.

As far as Ivanka, that is all conjecture from someone not part of the family. i see the boys have some ambitions, but all I could do was a little dance when I read this

In the interview, Trump also said he would end gun free zones around military bases and local schools even if he has to "override the states" with federal laws.

Its about time gun free zones were ended. Overriding unconstitutional State laws that make people vulnerable while keeping the second amendment alive NATIONALLY the way it is supposed to be is the best thing to do. Maybe the people of Chicago can finally take their neighborhoods back from the hundred thousands strong rival gangs that gun restriction policies have empowered over decades.

Long live the Second Amendment, something Hillary wants to work very hard to destroy. Its her wet dream in fact.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Thanks for clearing things up, you support federal overreach.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

wrong! The States like California, and other who pass unconstitutional laws restricting the 2nd amendment are the ones overreaching. A national protection of the second amendment is simply reassuring Americans mini tyrants can no longer suppress the second amendment in their states, because that is a violation of the constitution.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I sincerely doubt Michelle had anything to do with their carrying affordable fruit.

UH, yeah! Her Healthy Food Initiative, that and the Farm Bill she lobbied for, is absolutely due to her influence!

Healthy Communities

Healthy Food Financing Initiative The Healthy Food Financing Initiative, launched by the Obama administration, is a partnership between the U.S. Departments of Treasury, Agriculture and Health and Human Services to provide financing for developing and equipping grocery stores, small retailers, corner stores, and farmers markets selling healthy food in underserved areas.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wage gap does not exist.

Plain and simple

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Then reality doesn't exist for you either.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

OK, but it had nothing to do with the .99 cent store offering affordable produce, because that was already part of their business model. Also, Dollar General, Dollar tree, and Family Dollar still do not carry much besides bananas. I also did not see this oasis of produce traveling through small town American on my road trip recently.

Its good that small businesses can apply for this financing. But if you are for Nepotism under Obama and Clinton, why should you be against it under Trump? Do you not believe they would do good things for people as well?

I would gladly sacrifice that initiative if it meant Obama would never have signed into law the legal authority for the government to direct propaganda at the American people. or the legal authority to assassinate American citizens without due process. These are laws signed into law by him, and nothing good he or his wife has done will ever make up for just those two issues.

Designate you a terrorist, have you killed, use the propaganda law to make social media and the news paint you as a demon that had to die. Maybe all you did was speak out against him. How many people could very well be dead right now and painted as bad people with propaganda thanks to these laws people forgot he signed off on?

I hope he does appoint his entire family in cabinet positions now. Let us see how the shoe feels on the other foot?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

OK, but it had nothing to do with the .99 cent store offering affordable produce, because that was already part of their business model.

So? Take it from someone who shops for bargains. The 99 Cent Only Store's selection of fruits and vegetable has improved 500% since Mrs Obama's initiatives.

Also, Dollar General, Dollar tree, and Family Dollar still do not carry much besides bananas. I also did not see this oasis of produce traveling through small town American on my road trip recently.

They aren't interested in supplying produce. So what? Neither is JC Penny's or Sears. There are other businesses that are benefiting from Mrs Obama's work.

But if you are for Nepotism under Obama and Clinton, why should you be against it under Trump?

What nepotism under Obama, Clinton? Ivanka Trump, Don Trump Jr, and Eric Trump are not going to be First Lady, if Trump is elected. I wonder, if elected, what initiatives Melania Trump will come up with? Fund the "Fashion Police' and make fashion affordable? Botox grants for the poor?

I hope he does appoint his entire family in cabinet positions now. Let us see how the shoe feels on the other foot?

What are you talking about?
edit on 23-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
HRH, Her Royal Highness Princess Ivanka Trump is so disconnected from the reality of what I and other women have experienced in the real world I don't care what she says, it is like asking Princess Anne of England to explain to me how she found working at her local Asda supermarket when she was a check out assistant.

Bring a woman of substance to the debate, not some fluff piece heiress.
I'm not listening to a prom queen, that is so stupid, I am listening to someone who understands my hard years of work, my employees needs and our contribution to society.

The embracing of the Trump monarchy is hilarious, given we fought a revolution to get rid one.

Zazz. I love ya. Who are ya gonna vote for btw?
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: removed the stupid assumption lol!!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Where the hell did I write clinton, you boys all need to go back and pay better attention.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Right, ok a First Lady can influence national policy, but a daughter or son cannot. Whatever. I will enjoy my Trump Dynasty thank you. that is all. It was a family affair under Clinton and Bush, the latter who is discreetly throwing their support behind Clinton. That ought to tell you something about who the real Monarchy/Dynasty is.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Clintons never done a hard days work in her life.

Give me a break! How anyone supposed to take anything you say seriously, when you post hyperbolic lies like this?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I talk about Ivanka and they all say I am talking about the clintons....obsessed they are I tell you! lol

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Where the hell did I write clinton, you boys all need to go back and pay better attention.

Sorry. I assumed you was talking about clinton. My bad.

Ahh Now i remember the phrase dont assume because it makes you look like a ass.

Damn i wish we still has ATS radio so i could hear that voice of yours again Zazz.
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: clarification and complimentfor zazzafrazz to see

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Right, ok a First Lady can influence national policy, but a daughter or son cannot.

Uh yeah! That's right. They cannot!

It was a family affair under Clinton and Bush

No, it wasn't.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Clintons never done a hard days work in her life.

Give me a break! How anyone supposed to take anything you say seriously, when you post hyperbolic lies like this?

Lawyers arent hard workers are they? Hard work is manual labor. Lifting a pen isnt that hard to do is it?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Lifting a pen isnt that hard to do is it?

Oh, okay. If its so easy, why don't you go to law school, pass the bar and get a job working as a public defender.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Don't you know? If you have anything bad to say about Trump you are obviously a die hard Hillary supporter! It is the only explanation.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Lifting a pen isnt that hard to do is it?

Oh, okay. If its so easy, why don't you go to law school, pass the bar and get a job working as a public defender.

Because Im not a very good liar. And Its wrong to lie as well. talk about a job designed to send you to hell.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Wasnt her post about IVANKA? I didnt see trumps name in there. Now you are assuming like i did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join