It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Hillary Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

would you have voted for Sanders?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Aazadan

Yes, I am. It's hardly my fault if he doesn't win, is it?

Perhaps I worded it wrong. I'm sure you have no realistic expectations of him winning. If you support him I'm sure you want him to win, but that's different from him having a chance. Simply voting now, in order to have a better candidate in 2020 is worth it though.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Expecting him to win? No, probably not. But the way the race is beginning to look, it might end up being closer than either major party likes.

Truman wasn't supposed to win, either, once upon a time.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

The only reasoin third party doesn't win is because you and people like you buy into the third party can't win mentality. If all of you would stop thinking that way, third party would be in before you know it. Most people are fed up with the two party system, only reason it continues is because of the "lesser of two evils" and the "third party can't win/is a wasted vote" mentalities.

It's not the people voting for the two parties that believe in them that's the problem, it's all of you who know they're full of crap and need to go, but vote for them anyway that's the problem.

Trust me, those fed up with the two party system, who dislike the status quot outnumber the true believers by a lot. Your all just effing quitters.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join