It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this 'it'? I certainly think so!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Eternity is the Ego! I have been trying to say this.Jesus Christ is Zero! The Father is 'nothingness' which cannot be quantified.if you live in eternity you most certainly donot have nirvana, because Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.Reaching Zero is nirvana,and when we reach it we are rewarded and moved past to join the father. And the Holy Spirit iswhat you refer to as 'dark matter' and 'gravity'. so called the weakest force yet its what keeps the entire universe(aka infinity!) in existence!! and you think this is 'coincidence'

'he who loses their life for me shal gainit, but whoever gains their life shall lose it) How better to humble oneself then by making ones self zero! literalla one-twostep process: 1 go to nature. create a concept containing every last thing you are capable of imagining. 2: one by one get rid of each 'thing' you made until you get to zero. It doesnt matterif you dont get all the way down to zero, because the father is then nothing can ever truly be zero. because the father isnt at the exact same time, then nothing can ever be infinity either!

this is why + and - are an illusion and why zero appears to be! however, God has raised his Son(0) because his Son has humbled himself completely and absolutely so he opposes absolutely no resistence to the father. how can he, if he has let go of every 'thing' in existence? Wheras Pride is being 'full of ones self' who is more pride full then infinity itself? listen, to infinity: 'I am all present and omnipotent, i am eternal and forever, i am reality) now listen ye, to Zero: 'All I am is through the Father especially the fact that the Father is in and I am in him'

truth is none of us can properly concieve of zero, of infinity, and certainly not of 'nothingness' because He is greater then these.
That's okay! Jesus says so long as we believe in him and try to follow after him, he shall raise us up, his father shall look on us as if we were perfect like Jesus! what greater reassurance could be needed? What greater security can there be to realize 'The God is above all things in infinity and is greater then the perfect Zero, by his own admission.' What can there be to worry about if god is all around us and cares for us intimately, which He does?

I will tell you! We should worry about our Egos! The little Ego-maniacal Devil that is Infinity seated in our minds, fooling our senses and controlling our feelings. If we are not on guard, he will rule us completely!! B ut rejoice, for it has been given to me by the Father how to kill the Ego!!
Again: 1) go into the wilderness and sit. 2)Imagine a construct that contains every last thing in existence. 3) systematically remove every last thing in existence until you are left with nothing, including the concept of 'self', 'concepts'and even 'awareness'. This is zero, and this is what happens when we humble ourselves so Jesus can come to us: He shall give us the Fruit of Life, which will give us the Ulttimate Truth and he willcloak us in infinity, and from the soul shall burst the fruits of the Spirit. Then, The Son willtake us to meet the Father, who will give us a place at his table!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Love says: "I am everything". Wisdom says: "I am nothing". Between the two my life flows.

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GmAndre

thats right there, is some serious balance to life.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That balance, is the closest conception of 'nothingness' I am aware of ^^
a reply to: AmericanRealist

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i really didnt read this post but i feel like you are some kind of a fanatic trying to get me to convert and something about jesus. is this correct?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

And yet, at the same time, it helps to bind a wholeness to something. One cannot be whole, and nothing at the same time.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Understand when i speak of ''nothingness' i am nit referring to 'no thing'... Nithingness both 'is' and 'isnt' at the exact same time...a reply to: AmericanRealist

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I speak science to tou then if you would rather remain blind then deal with religioys concepts.

Infinity is 'all things' but even infinity has an ending point, a place where it is not. Thia is zero. By placing yourself outsudw of everything and into zero like i describe hiw to do in the OP, you will be able to exist in and eith all things(which incpudes infinity, zero and 'nothingness" which 'exists' where theae two forces balance out) completely ovjextively. Understand i am telling you how to recieve verifocation from outside the mind.a reply to: dreamlotus1111

edit on 23-7-2016 by 5leepingWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sounds like a lot of preaching to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GmAndre

Nisargadatta - a true enlightened one

top topics

join