It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's Political Truth - Trumps Bankruptcies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Then go vote for who you want to. I am not trying to convince anyone of anything or change minds. I am trying to simply post truth and I can see, from some of the posts, that people were not aware of this subject. People on the fence will make their own choice.

What is shows is that he will stick with something and does not quit. One politician said they were going to make Healthcare great and just this week Humana is pulling out of all but a handful of states. BCBS is already gone. He said he would do something and it is, and was, a disaster. I mean the website did not even work when it launched. We do not need politicians, life long politicians, in the White House right now making promises and not delivering. Solyndra? Cash for Clunkers? The ARRA destroyed the little guy and he saved all the people who contributed. All of the major companies.

Trump has already said no. He will cut corporate taxes that will allow businesses to grow. Expand. Not bailout...

Finally, he is not a reality TV star. He was fine before that venture. Snooki was reality TV personality. He made a brand that made him a lot of money and helped a lot of people.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Great. Sounds like you're fully on board. To me, he seems like he's full of sht. He's with the Republicans. Those people are corrupt. Knowing that they are corrupt should be enough to keep people from voting for him, but apparently not.

I'm not voting for corruption. You can.
edit on 24-7-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

And instead, you're going to give your vote, to the most corruptible politician in the US?

Did you know that her campaign has been funded by Saudi Arabia?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Derppppppppp Hillary sucks and I don't give a rats ass about your left vs right garbage. Find someone else to cry about Hillary to.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Not on board. He is what would be best for our country. I am not voting party either. I am sure you are a Johnson supporter right? Now THAT is a vote for Hillary....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join