It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day I met a Demon.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: nonspecific

interesting story , do you think your visit to the stones has any significance to the events after ?

maybe energy has followed you to the pub!

thing is I think once you are aware of these things its hard to ignore them!

my mate has been introduced into shamanic practice and he said once you realise there are other dimensions where other energies live you cant ignore them when they come into our dimension.

Anyways , if you have the light inside you then no darkness shall snuff it out!

the darkness needs the light as much the light the dark , a balance !

Ireally am unsure and as I had never discussed it only had my own perspective to rely on hence the thread.

I sometimes wonder if it was not in fact not a demon as such but a messenger as at that point I was interested but still very skeptical of the whole thing, a little like the posters who have claimed I made it up or am insane.

Had this event not happened I may have never taken it further.

Just another possibiliry I suppose, thanks for the input.
edit on 27/7/2016 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Are you a sensitive? Can you see ghosts? predict the future?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Are you a sensitive? Can you see ghosts? predict the future?

I assume that was a question to me?

If so then I do not really belive in ghosts in the sense of the departed but have seen many things over the years that people may have though to be ghosts and have spoken to things that could also be interpreted as ghosts.

As to seeing the future then yes to some degree but not in the mystical type way that most people assume is prediction.

I have an uncanny ability to look at situations and incredibly quickly run through all of the possible permiatations and possible outcomes and "see" the most likely outcome with startling accuruacy. So much so that here in the real world there is almost a saying about me in that "I am never wrong" not in a egotistical way.

I also have the ability through accessing the "mighty man" that I described back in the thread to know things that i should not when it may be appropriate.

About 5 years ago I was drinking with a good friend of mine quite late at night and I could sense that something was bothering her, I asked several times what was wrong but she kept claiming everything was ok.

Eventually I told her that if she did not tell me what was wrong then I would tell her, she laughed and said go on then!, the next thing I knew she was saying that i should go home now and that was that.

About a week later she came to see me and asked just what the hell happened that night as I really freaked her out and I asked her to tell me what actually happened as had no real memory of it, this is what she said.

I asked you to tell me what was wrong and then all of a sudden you looked different, like you but not like you and when you spoke your voice was different, it was all very scarey.

You told me that I thought I had cancer and was very worried and that I was scared to die becuase my kids were so small and did not want them to grow up without a mum, you told me that Dave(husband not real name) was worried out of his mind and said if everything turned out okay then he was going to change his job so he could spend more time with the family and that it would give our relationship which was struggling a new lease of life and a new beggining. You told me there was no need to worry about it because you would make everything ok.

And what has happened then I asked?

She said that she had been to the doctors the following morning and it turned out that she did have cancer but it was early and easily treatable, nothing to worry about, that Dave had put in his notice at work and found a job closer to home and the scare had reminded them both of how much they loved each other.

So what's the problem I asked?

She said that I had really scared her in what happened that night as it went against everything that she knew to be true and although we remained friends she was always very cautiuos of me and our friendship diminished.

I learned a valuable lesson that night and try to keep things a little more under the radar now because of it.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Do you have any healing ability ?

you maybe have latent shamanic abilities , maybe someone in your gene pool was a shaman many moons ago!
these abilities are apparently genetic so I have been told !

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Do you have any healing ability ?

you maybe have latent shamanic abilities , maybe someone in your gene pool was a shaman many moons ago!
these abilities are apparently genetic so I have been told !

To some extent I have healing abilities but to be truthfull physical pain is just a sensation, I prefer to try and help people on a mental and emotional level.

Another crazy thing that I do not really expect to belive was with my ex's dog.

It was old and dying and one evening she was out and it stopped breathing and was pretty much dead, just lying there motionless, she knew he was going to die but was out at the time and I knew it would break her not to be able to say goodbye so I put my hands on the dog and meditated on it for a while and then gave the dog a day of my own life, to my suprise the thing started breathing again, got up and had a drink of water.

When she got back later that evening I told her that she needed to spend the following days with the kids and the dog as he was going to die and she looked at me and I think sensed something had occured so the next day they spent the day playing with the dog and fussing all over him. He died that night and although they were all very upset it was good to know that they had that final time together, later in the evening she simply said thank you and we left it at that.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

What is it that you see and talk to that others would perceive as ghosts?

I have a friend that seems to be like you, sees ghosts and can foretell the future, and also has come into contact with demons in a sort of mental stand-off.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Very interesting story.. I have so much to say on this subject but I'm not really up for it..

You're not alone in having experiences related to a struggle between darkness and light though, many are aware in various capacities. And this struggle is nothing new but as old as time itself..

This is basically what the "inner circle" of conspiracydom proposes in many ways, influenced by various material and personal experiences. The end of the rabbit hole. Mysticism for a science literate age.

Did anyone notice the synchronistic 888 in the link to this page?

Spooky stuff.. spooky future if those demons are right. I hope they will finally be able to take physical form again. This is how it used to be in the olden days.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Glad you were able to stand up to and stay eyeball to eyeball with whatever it was.

There are weird things out there and inside everyone.
I've never been able to figure it out,
but have had my own encounters on soul levels with beings,
but I have always lost or failed the tests.

It is good to know some people are strong enough to stalemate something like this.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

This I did not know!

The more you know!

The reason that the Abrahamic faiths have such a concept is because of the so-called "fall" experienced when Adam and Eve were exiled from the Garden of Eden. This world is punishment for the so-called original sin of eating from the tree of knowledge.

Wicca has no concern for the "end of the world" though, because Wiccans don't view any aspect of human nature as inherently sinful, and there's no account of our ancestors "defying" the wishes of the God and Goddess. Because of this, Wiccans are so in tune with the natural world that the earth is just as special as the so-called Summerlands, and the notion that their God and Goddess would "destroy" it is absolutely ridiculous.

Also, not the OP but had a thought about your question. Maybe the fact that she didn't believe broke the 'spell' ?

This is entirely possible, although I'm not sure if a rival faith's clergy has power over another faith's spirits. Noe-the-less, thank you for your thoughts, and sorry it took me so long to reply!

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

she is without doubt one of the most powerful and astute people I have ever met and is in this sense almost revered by everyone that knows her for her abilities.

I often think that she is very integral in all this as the way I came into and left her life was almost perfectly timed with my growth

We are still very close in many ways but quite how I ended up as her partner is simply baffling from a real world view.

Well, darn. Now you just know that I've got to go and ask all about this peculiar woman!

I'd love the chance to talk with her (or trade correspondences via email or such). But obviously privacy and such. In the meanwhile though, please, tell me/us more! You can't just go describing her with such mysterious airs and then leave us hanging, ha ha.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jrssts
So I'm not then only one this has happened to with a presents asking what side I choice. Its reoccurs to me often every so many months but in my dreams is when I'm asked and is when we fight my last one was last night July 22 2016.I'm now glad to know I'm not the only one that experiences this and I don't stand alone.

I've had this dream as well. I said, "I choose the dark side, but I don't want to hurt anyone".

Which seems odd. If I'm spending eternity burning I'm sure I'll think to myself, " if I was going to mix and match I should have said I want to join the light side but be an ahole".

Maybe I can have another dream and amend my choice.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am sorry bro. But it does sound hilarious, the way you describe it. Two guys staring into each others eyes and sort of kind of arm wrestling for a brief but long stretch of time while magical unbeknowst thought pass between them, in that brief moment in time while there silently staring into each others eyes.

Really if this actually happened. Well then I am surprised nobody told you two to get a room. Sounds like something I would see at a frat party with two wasted dudes. But hey you know! Thats just me, I am sure plenty of people out there would think what your describe and wrote is demonic. Or whatever.

Its an interesting story, I suppose. But ya! I don't get it. The real mystery here is why would moderators not move this to short stories and to the gray area forums. Well stranger things have happened I suppose.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified>>> I have a feeling that I may have encountered a few possessed people lately which ties into a theory I have about what could be demons passing themselves off as humans. One was last night, he gave me a look that I didn't like. I didn't feel fear, rather an intense suspicion of him. I'm thinking that they may have certain physical traits. Shaved heads, very sharp features and piercing eyes. If you look around some of the very highest circles of world finance and business, and now politics, you'll see several men that share these characteristics. Some have been called reptilian shapeshifters or demons. But back to the guys with shaved heads. I'm seeing more of these people. I've passed them off as drug addicts or head cases due to their odd mannerisms, but when you see groups of two or three of them together you start to wonder. And the eyes and sharp features. Almost like goblins. It reminds me of a favorite poem my Dad used to recite from way back. Little Orphan Annie and The Goblins. The goblins will get you if you don't watch out. Maybe things are coming to a reckoning, there are those who have given up their souls for material things and now they are ushering in dark entities to walk among them. Follow the light and fear them not.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
I am sorry bro. But it does sound hilarious, the way you describe it. Two guys staring into each others eyes and sort of kind of arm wrestling for a brief but long stretch of time while magical unbeknowst thought pass between them, in that brief moment in time while there silently staring into each others eyes.

Really if this actually happened. Well then I am surprised nobody told you two to get a room. Sounds like something I would see at a frat party with two wasted dudes. But hey you know! Thats just me, I am sure plenty of people out there would think what your describe and wrote is demonic. Or whatever.

Its an interesting story, I suppose. But ya! I don't get it. The real mystery here is why would moderators not move this to short stories and to the gray area forums. Well stranger things have happened I suppose.

Your life is finite brother do you not realise this?

Why would you waste some of it writing somehing so pointless?

Disbelieve? fair enough but why not simply move along? I feel kind of sad that you took the time to press some keys and write that when you could have done something more productive with your time.

Utterly pointless really wasn't it?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Well everything is pointless both now, and ultimately that is true.

But! Hey what the hell, took only a few seconds of my time pressing them keys, so its no biggie. Though at one point in this time and space, I will be wanting those seconds back. But worry not I hold no grudges against you for those wasted seconds like some would.

I don't know dude! Maybe I just want to believe you did actually met a demon. But you make it so hard to do so. I have just dropped by to inform you of that, so don't get all flustered. OK!

That is all, you and this thread may carry on now, don't mind me.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Well everything is pointless both now, and ultimately that is true.

But! Hey what the hell, took only a few seconds of my time pressing them keys, so its no biggie. Though at one point in this time and space, I will be wanting those seconds back. But worry not I hold no grudges against you for those wasted seconds like some would.

I don't know dude! Maybe I just want to believe you did actually met a demon. But you make it so hard to do so. I have just dropped by to inform you of that, so don't get all flustered. OK!

That is all, you and this thread may carry on now, don't mind me.

No flustering here brother, I just often get confused as to why people post in threads they have no interest in and do not bring anything constructive to the discussion, like the other member there are lots of questions you could raise as to the validity of my claims and I would be happy to discuss them on an adult basis if your interested but no real time for outright refusals and insults as you can imagine.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I do not have any bears in my mind but, awesome story..

If someone stares at me, i am not going to start a conversation.. too many loonies out and about.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Interesting, can you describe what he looked like, his eye colour and diameter of pupil? just curious

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Interesting, can you describe what he looked like, his eye colour and diameter of pupil? just curious

Not in too much detail as was about 10 years ago now.

He was maybe 6 feet tall quite stocky maybe early fifties with a bald head. He was wearing jeans and an old leather jacket, a bit like a rock biker but the pub was a popular meet up for local bikers so not all that out of place.

He looked quite weathered and a bit ugly like he had lived a hard life

As to the colour of his eyes or diamater at first he was too far away and when he got closer I was not really paying any attention to his pyhiscal appearance.

Is there a reason for the question?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Is there a reason for the question?
the demon could have slit pupils imo

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join