It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day I met a Demon.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

When you come face to face with a demon, it changes your life forever and is something you will never ever forget.

At least you picked the right side...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is my experience I shared with another poster in my thread that was attacked by a demon. I'll just say its a coincidence that alot of us share similar experiences with these demons whatever name you want to call them. So here's my post I replied to the guy in my thread.

I was attacked also for revealing the truth and just like you they did not touch me but played mind games with me for me to commit suicide or commit a crime. Of course no one believes me until I provide proof of their existence. But here's a quick run down of my experience with them check my post history for Wake Up Demon Portals Have Opened. To sum it all in one post basically I blamed my demon possession on my overindulgence on junkfood, sweets and candy. These demons were able to manipulate my thoughts, images, emotions making me completely negative. The demons also altered my perception to the point I was able to witness them but not on camera sort of like an alternate reality.

In this alternate reality they were able to replace my parents as counterfeit beings including my neighbors and other family members I would call. They were also able to manipulate time and space.

When I was transferred to the mental facility they showed themselves to me they were in human form, they transformed into people I knew like John Cena and JJ Watt. I witnessed an old lady with black eyes, a line cook man with slit eyes and fang teeth, my body emanating light in my room with codes, number, language on wall, demon transforming into a shadow figure, one demon walking on his hands throughout facility.

Stuff symbolic in nature one demon missing eye, one tattooed up with snakes, them watching the movie transformers while attacking me, an owl like man who never made eye contact with me, felt physical pain pins and needles under feet, track marks under feet when I left facility almost like I was walking outside barefoot.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
To read my full expierence with these demons read it here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
or roaming about the earth

I know they're there. The ones I have encountered are geographically stationary.

Personal to nonspecific: Are you ready yet?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

To what are you reffering?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Chipkin9
Hi,

I haven't logged on in a while, but your post intrigued me.

When he said:

"On which side will you stand when the end days come brother" - ""my master promised my many things for my support"

and you said:

"your master decives you and your comrades"

It seems you were pretty quick to jump to the conclusion that he was a "Demon" or from the "Dark side".

Maybe he could have been an Angel on the "Light side".

Sent to you as your guardian.

Maybe he was testing your strength.

Then this:

""When the day comes" and I remember beaming at him and saying " I will be ready for you brother".

So will you be ready to fight against him or ready to stand by his side to fight WITH him?

The whole ordeal seems very ambiguous and there is no telling what side this "Guy" was on.

Maybe YOU are the one destined to be on the "Dark side" and he was (Like I said already) testing your strength.

EDIT: I'm not religious btw, but I certainly don't dismiss things like spiritual entities on either side of a divide.

Never worry about the hardline skeptics; they should learn to take things at face value if they want to contribute; otherwise they should not bother replying to the thread

The part where he says "my master has promised me many things for my support" is a dead give away that the "master" he referred to is NOT GOD.

God does not offer things in exchange for support like some kind of incentive. I know this from personal experience and it is fact.

But Satan on the other hand is widely known to offer people all kinds of things for support. The problem is when your contract runs out, then what? It's a dead end serving evil entities who gladly await your demise.

I have seen demons and they hate all people with a deadly viciousness no person could ever fathom. It's no joke.

Although it is impossible to actually say I would agree, I do lean towards the light and always have done, the other guy on the other hand though definatley felt as if he was from the darkness.

The really confusing thing is that although many bizarre things have happened in my life this is the only one that does not fit in with my world view, it suggests that an end of days type appocalypse is in the future and that is simply not something I think is going to happen.

It makes me question my own beliefs quite strongly as although I think of and sometimes refer to myself as an "angel" I do not mean it in a biblical sense but as something that brings help, love and happiness to others when needed.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

and he said "When the day comes" and I remember beaming at him and saying " I will be ready for you brother" and he turned around and left.

Are you ready? What is ready?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

and he said "When the day comes" and I remember beaming at him and saying " I will be ready for you brother" and he turned around and left.

Are you ready? What is ready?

Well that is were this odd tale gets slightly odder and leads on to the next part of the story.

As I said in the OP there came a point where the words I was speaking where not quite coming from me, they seemed to be from something else within me.

At the time I never would have called someone brother or spoken in such a fashion but it seemed like my brain was bieng bypassed and the words just came out so "ME" as such could never have been ready as such.

After this happened I became increasingly aware of the other "ME" that had spoken and it felt as if it was becoming more involved in my thoughts and actions, hard to explain and not in a malevolent was more like it was guiding me in a certain direction.

I decided to try and connect with it to find out what it was and why it was here so began meditating in an effort to find out more. I lived in the counrtyside at the time so whenever I could I would go into the woods and meditate, after a while I became aware of the sound of drums in the distance, the first couple of times I thought it was in the real world and came out of it but soon realised that it was in the meditaion and was a very rythmic tribal beat and very energising, for a time I just used it to improve my demeanour and it was a very positive influence on me.

One day while meditating I decided to see if I could locate the source of the drumming and set off to find it, I could get closer but never find it but over maybe a couple of weeks I was getting closer and closer and became aware that alongside the drumming there was also a chant going on. This chant was mesmorising and my search became even more important to me.

Skipping forwards I got to the point where in my meditation it felt as if I was very close and the chant was clear to hear, I did not understand the words but it felt as if it was reffereing to a "mighty man" I cannot explain how it just did.

One afternoon I went to meditate and it was the most intense meditation I had ever had, it was like I was actually there, the drums and chanting was clear as a bell and I was stood at the bottom of a mountain, I could feel the wind like I really was there.

I started to climb the mountain but the further I went the harder it became and I would stumble and slip and hurt myself trying to get to the top but was determined, then it started to rain and the higher I went the harder the rain came and I started slipping more than not and wind got up and was blowing me all over the place, it was like something was trying to stop me getting to the top but I pushed on soaking wet, bloodied and bruised.

I nearly gave up several times but would look back at how far I had come and carry on, by this point I was almost climbing a vertical cliff face and holding on for dear life but eventually I got to the top.

I was exhausted and took a moment to just lay on my back breathless with the rain and the wind battering my almost broken body and there was thunder and lightening. After a time I managed to sit up and about 15 feet away there was a huge man looking over the cliff, he was maybe 12 feet tall and was wearing a long red robe and had long golden hair.

I asked him "who is he" and he responded "who" and I said "the mighty man, who is he? what is he" and he said "you know who he is" I got quite angry about this as I had not come all this way for more riddles " I started to scream at him demanding to know the answer and the drumming and the chanting was so intense by this point it was beyond explanation and the thunder was booming.

I screamed "Tell me" in a voice I have never mustered before or since and he slowly turned to face me, He was a man but he had the head of a lion and I was taken aback but not scared, we stood there looking at each other and all of the anger was now gone, replaced with a calm determination and sense of peace.

I softly asked him "who is the mighty man" and he replied "you are"

At that point the world went wobbly and I was stood where I was but also were he was and he the same, we became one and I felt the power in my pulsating through my body.

When I came out of the vision I was very calm and my life has been very different since that day.

So as to being ready I would say that I am ready for anything.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
These demons were able to manipulate my thoughts, images, emotions making me completely negative. The demons also altered my perception to the point I was able to witness them but not on camera sort of like an alternate reality.

Wow what a harrowing experience you had, to put it mildly. I believe it because I saw a similar situation and the behavior of those evil things is exactly the same.
In my experience, I was shown what people are up against spiritually all the time, except that we can't usually see these things and are totally unaware of them.

25 years ago I fell off the path and was punished and then shown demons and how they tempt us all, all the time. The creature I saw and others near him all knew I could see them and they taunted me with all kinds of filthy things including threats and insults, but I knew this was all transpiring because God wanted to teach me a lesson I needed.

The most powerful demon there looked like a frog headed creature almost like star wars critters, but meaner, and it had on velvet white gloves and a cloak like a king might wear. It was always grinning in way that said it loved what it was doing, which was tempting a large room full of people that were unaware of it's presence there.

It moved it's hands like it was playing a piano in the air, or even like a symphony conductor, and it was casting lots of temptations onto people so that they might go out and do some sort of bad thing . It appeared to be doing exactly that.

It was pretty messed up to be there and see. I know what side I am staying on after this happened though and it isn't the dark side I will ever serve that is for certain.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

When you come face to face with a demon, it changes your life forever and is something you will never ever forget.

So have you encountered one yourself?

It sounds like you may have a story to tell yourself?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Crunky
These demons were able to manipulate my thoughts, images, emotions making me completely negative. The demons also altered my perception to the point I was able to witness them but not on camera sort of like an alternate reality.

Wow what a harrowing experience you had, to put it mildly. I believe it because I saw a similar situation and the behavior of those evil things is exactly the same.
In my experience, I was shown what people are up against spiritually all the time, except that we can't usually see these things and are totally unaware of them.

25 years ago I fell off the path and was punished and then shown demons and how they tempt us all, all the time. The creature I saw and others near him all knew I could see them and they taunted me with all kinds of filthy things including threats and insults, but I knew this was all transpiring because God wanted to teach me a lesson I needed.

The most powerful demon there looked like a frog headed creature almost like star wars critters, but meaner, and it had on velvet white gloves and a cloak like a king might wear. It was always grinning in way that said it loved what it was doing, which was tempting a large room full of people that were unaware of it's presence there.

It moved it's hands like it was playing a piano in the air, or even like a symphony conductor, and it was casting lots of temptations onto people so that they might go out and do some sort of bad thing . It appeared to be doing exactly that.

It was pretty messed up to be there and see. I know what side I am staying on after this happened though and it isn't the dark side I will ever serve that is for certain.

I am not sure that what you and Crunky experienced were demons in the same sense that I discussed in the op but something different.

There are entities that feed on negative emotions and can latch onto you if they see you as an easy feed, there are many ways to pick up one of these leech like entities and it is good to understand what they actually are, the most common way of attracting them is after a traumatic event where extreme negative emotion is involved.

They are not bad or evil in the same way a lioness that kills a gazelle for food is, they just are and this is important to understand.

Although they cannot pysically harm you or possess you they do need to feed and can make subtle suggestions to your subconsious that will trigger negative emotions that seem to come from no where and lead to extreme distress for the person involved and can be terrifying, I have encountered one myself and it was a horrific ordeal that almost landed me in a mental institution but I was able to learn how to defeat it before it got that bad.

I am currently helping a friend deal with one that they have carried for a long time now and also teaching them how to avoid picking another one up in the future, pm me if you want to discuss this further.
edit on 24/7/2016 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Very interesting story.
Never met any demons but had some very realistic dreams about them.
I pray I never have those dreams again.
They were scary enough without meeting any in real life.

On reflection what makes you convinced that they were just very vivid dreams if I may ask?

I imagine it is easier to live in the day to day real world if you explain it away but is it the right thing to do.

I have had visions in my sleep that I know could not have been dreams alone as I recieved information that I simply could not have known.

When I was 17 I woke up one morning with the feeling that all my teeth were falling out, it was a really vivid feeling and I actually had my hand to my mouth to catch them. When I was properly awake I looked at the clock and it was only 5:30 so went back to sleep.

When I got up in the morning I found out that my grandma had died at 5:30 that morning but did not really link it to the dream about the teeth.

about 6 weeks later I again woke in the night to the feeling that my teeth were falling out but instead of freaking out I calmly thought "oh no Grandad's died, at least he will be back with Grandma now" made a note of the time and went back to sleep.

I came downstairs in the morning and my mum looked at me but before she could speak I told her that Grandad had died in the night and we needed to be strong for my Dad.

She looked at me stunned and I said don't worry about how I know we will talk about it when this is all dealt with.

She never did ask me about it, I think she must have managed to deny it happened to avoid dealing with a freaky teenage son.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Hi,

When he said:

"On which side will you stand when the end days come brother" - ""my master promised my many things for my support"

and you said:

It seems you were pretty quick to jump to the conclusion that he was a "Demon" or from the "Dark side".

Then this:

""When the day comes" and I remember beaming at him and saying " I will be ready for you brother".

So will you be ready to fight against him or ready to stand by his side to fight WITH him?

The whole ordeal seems very ambiguous and there is no telling what side this "Guy" was on.

Maybe YOU are the one destined to be on the "Dark side" and he was (Like I said already) testing your strength.

EDIT: I'm not religious btw, but I certainly don't dismiss things like spiritual entities on either side of a divide.

Never worry about the hardline skeptics; they should learn to take things at face value if they want to contribute; otherwise they should not bother replying to the thread

Really? I think posts from skeptics should be welcome. Everyone has a right to there opinion, and consider "deny ignorance" is the motto of this sight, we should be able to offer differing viewpoints as often as we want. I for one think this is either a story for attention, mental illness, or an encounter with a wierdo that OP has made into a demon in his head because he was looking into magic and such. I just think it's so unlikely this is real. Sorry if that offends you... bo actually, I'm not. that is your issue, not mine.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

Hi,

When he said:

and you said:

Then this:

Really? I think posts from skeptics should be welcome. Everyone has a right to there opinion, and consider "deny ignorance" is the motto of this sight, we should be able to offer differing viewpoints as often as we want. I for one think this is either a story for attention, mental illness, or an encounter with a wierdo that OP has made into a demon in his head because he was looking into magic and such. I just think it's so unlikely this is real. Sorry if that offends you... bo actually, I'm not. that is your issue, not mine.

I would certainly be niave if I thought that people would not be skeptical of such a fantastic story but I would ask you as to why you are so certain that the incident did not happen?

Have there not been stories from all cultures for thousands of years that go against what we percieve to be possible or true?

I think that your instant attempts to explain it away shows that you may be conditioned to accept only what you are told to believe, you did not ask me anything or look for some evidence that I was making this up or suffering from a mental condition?

I would welcome your input as a skeptic but feel that you should put some effort into it as opposed to just deciding it is a fabrication based on nothing but your own opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hi,

When he said:

and you said:

Then this:

I would certainly be niave if I thought that people would not be skeptical of such a fantastic story but I would ask you as to why you are so certain that the incident did not happen?

Have there not been stories from all cultures for thousands of years that go against what we percieve to be possible or true?

I think that your instant attempts to explain it away shows that you may be conditioned to accept only what you are told to believe, you did not ask me anything or look for some evidence that I was making this up or suffering from a mental condition?

I would welcome your input as a skeptic but feel that you should put some effort into it as opposed to just deciding it is a fabrication based on nothing but your own opinion.

Because I don't believe in Demons, and have seen nothing in my entire life, in person or in the form of reasonable evidence, that makes me think they exist. So, I am forced to consider two possibilites. A. Demons are real, and interact with people (and for some reason chose someone with a predisposed interest in magic and the paranormal) or B. you are either mistaken or exaggerating a story, either intentionally or due to some psychological reason. Not necessarily an illness. I find B to be the far and away more likely explanation. That's all. If you claimed a unicorn instead of a devil it would be the same reaction.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The experience described in the OP reminds me of one of the most frightening experiences my own spiritual teacher related to me several years ago.

While sitting in a crowded cafeteria/food court in a mall, she was discussing the state of spiritual/moral affairs in the world with her daughter and granddaughter (not sure about the exact details or context; I just know they were discussing those types of things in general--with a noted focus on the prevalence of evil in the world today). Up to that point in the conversation, she had noticed a man on the far end of the food court sitting at a table by himself. She thought that he looked rather innocuous and bland; he was dressed in brown, but for some reason she kept noticing him out of her peripheral vision; there was something out of place. As the conversation continued, she glanced back over and he was staring right at her. She described the stare as a deep, penetrating, foul gaze. Immediately, she had an intuition that he could hear every word they were saying at that table. In fact, she told me she knew it 'clear as day.' According to her description, he was sitting far enough away that he shouldn't have been able to hear a thing, but she knew he could.

Now, before I go on with the rest of the story, I will state that I have no reason to doubt a word of it. For reasons that would probably take me several independent threads to explain in detail (including my relationship with her, my own experiences, etc.), I have no doubt that she intuitively realized right away that this individual had tuned in to their conversation from afar. Suffice it to say she was the most spiritually advanced person I've ever known; indeed, her life's story and path could easily fill a book. And while I wasn't present for this particular incident, I have a plethora of direct personal experiences with her; I can't emphasize enough that this type of thing wasn't remotely out of the ordinary fare.
I fully realize this isn't the slightest bit satisfying from a skeptical point of view. Yes, it's purely anecdotal in nature; alas, I'll have to leave it at that for now.

After realizing that this individual (person, thing, whatever it may have been) was listening, they left and went on with their day. It wasn't until much later that night that it all came back around. She was alone in her bedroom at her daughter's house and came under demonic attack. By no means was it the first time she'd been attacked, and she recognized what was happening right away. She countered with prayer, and after a while her daughter stepped in and asked what had happened. She explained, and then her daughter joined in prayer as well.

When she related this all to me later, her conclusion was that a couple of things could have happened:
1. Whatever/whoever was listening to their discussion in the food court had sent the demon to attack her later that night.
For example, if that had been a 'perfectly possessed' human, it's possible they had some sort of demonic gift/ability and then used connections to cause the attack.

2. If it wasn't a human at all, but a demon taking human form, then the source of the attack would be even more direct. Based on research into these matters, there does seem to be agreement that angels and demons do have the ability to manifest in human (and other) form on this middle plane. (Yes, I use the term 'agreement' very loosely and would qualify that statement by saying that the agreement tends to be among those who already believe in such things.)

While there could, of course, be other explanations/possibilities, I will say that she was convinced it was the latter. Knowing her as I did, I don't doubt it. So while the encounter wasn't as physically close as the encounter described in the OP (i.e, face to face in a pub), and there wasn't any immediate assistance to break things up, I was definitely struck by some parallels.

Nonspecific, I would be most curious if there was ever any follow up encounter or experience that shed more light on this for you?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

What I have been through I would not wish on even my worst enemy.... But it is not a story that I wish to share publicly for several reasons.

I will also add, more for the benefit of a few others on this board than for yourself (because I think you already know...) - it is FAR more important that you believe yourself and understand what you have experienced than it is for others to believe or understand you. Ultimately the belief or understanding from others is irrelevant to what YOU face.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

What I have been through I would not wish on even my worst enemy.... But it is not a story that I wish to share publicly for several reasons.

I will also add, more for the benefit of a few others on this board than for yourself (because I think you already know...) - it is FAR more important that you believe yourself and understand what you have experienced than it is for others to believe or understand you. Ultimately the belief or understanding from others is irrelevant to what YOU face.

I agree wholeheartedly, I did not choose to talk about this to try and make people belive but to share an experience with people in the hope that others may have had similar experiences and that we could all understand it better and maybe feel better about it.

Regardless of who does or does not belive my story it happened and no ones belief or denial can change that.

If you ever want to discuss some or part of your own experiences please feel free to pm me.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Hi,

When he said:

and you said:

Then this:

Because I don't believe in Demons, and have seen nothing in my entire life, in person or in the form of reasonable evidence, that makes me think they exist. So, I am forced to consider two possibilites. A. Demons are real, and interact with people (and for some reason chose someone with a predisposed interest in magic and the paranormal) or B. you are either mistaken or exaggerating a story, either intentionally or due to some psychological reason. Not necessarily an illness. I find B to be the far and away more likely explanation. That's all. If you claimed a unicorn instead of a devil it would be the same reaction.

I understand you view point but the fact that you choose not to belive in something does not make it not real, I could for example choose not to belive in Mexico, I have never been there or seen it, so should I be expected to beliveve that it exists merely because there are pictures of it and people "Claim" to have been there?

Look at what we knew 100 years ago or more, people laughed when they were told that there were tiny invisible things that could make you sick.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If you replace Demon with Dick i might believe you. The Day i met a Dick down the boozer Sounds better.

I'm Sorry mate but if a guy i dont know from Adam keeps looking at me then proceeds to act the way you just described, i'm not thinking Demon, I'm thinking the guy wants to strip me naked and cover me in whipped cream or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join