It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day I met a Demon.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: nonspecific

Well that creeped me the hell out! Did you ever wonder just why he singled you out of everybody to have a mental good/evil battle with? I mean, it could be that he perceived the goodness in your soul as a challenge. But yikes... I don't think I could have kept silent about it for 10 years. Did the experience impact your life in any way (besides freaking you out)... like, did it prompt you to pursue any spiritual studies or change your habits or thinking in any way?

It was never really creepy at the time it kind of felt like it was supposed to happen, I had been looking deeply into magic and had a really strong sense that I was supposed to something good or lots of good things, like I was here to protect people and make sure eveything was alright, the reason I made this thread is actually the reason I came to ATS but I got caught up in all kinds of other stuff and never felt like I could talk about it without bieng either ridiculed or called insane lol.

Many things have happened over the past 10 years that have shown me that there is more to some of us than others and I have freaked a lot of people out with my abilitys sometimes to the point that they distance themselves from me.

The incident in the OP was the thing that made me belive it to be true and even now outside of a small group of close friends I tend to pretend that I am either mad or that i cannot explain what really goes on.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

Wicca has no eschatology, no "end of the world," and no real concept of Heaven and Hell, angels and demons, or God and the Devil.

This I did not know!

Also, not the OP but had a thought about your question. Maybe the fact that she didn't believe broke the 'spell' ?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I have freaked a lot of people out with my abilitys sometimes to the point that they distance themselves from me.

Go on...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

I have freaked a lot of people out with my abilitys sometimes to the point that they distance themselves from me.

Go on...

It is hard to know where to "go on" from to be fair, this is just the annoynmous internet and everything said is hearsay.

Most people that know me will say that there is something seriously not right about me but not in a bad way, i do try to keep it under the radar but after a time they start getting suspicious and a bit freaked out about things, it's like they know I can do these things but there rational mind has been told it is not possible so they choose to avoid me to keep there head in the "real world" I remember once i was in a assenger in a car and told the driver to slow down or we would get hit by another car, they laughed and carried on but I insisted and even pointed to the car that was going to hit us much to thier amusement. I remember as we were spinning round and round bouncing off other cars they actually had the time to say "how the # did you know that was going to happen" and afterwards they always avoided me lol.

As I said just hearsay and stories but I have gotten to the point in my life where I am bored of lying about it and need to be myself.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I wouldn't coin them "demons" either. They seem to me to be various races that co-share our planets life pulse. There are more dimensions than the three we interact with daily. like a ripple in space/time, sometimes we catch a glimpse of their existence others times they interact with ours. It seems to me anyway, they have a much easier time with it than us.

Than again, who knows what we are capable of at the highest levels. Perhaps our elite are fully capable of making a presence in their dimension as some of them appear to do with us. Perhaps those are their elites playing with the same boundaries and other times its pure accidental, like a ripple.

Yes and certain areas have more of a merging going on, which here where we live, its ancient, there is a clan of the rattlesnake cave angled in the mountain but it looks an entrance in the mouth with pillars that resemble menacing teeth from a distance My native friend said that would be an ancient cave, and studied it through binoculars. No one is going into that mountain by the way as other areas around here, very odd things happened and think IT still lives there.

We have fault lines in this area that go below sea level and underground massive lake under the semi desert.

Well there in England, there are so many interesting leylines and portal areas.

So this guy may have been influenced or possessed at the time or taken over for a short time. Or he could just be someone who walked through the portal because the energies were similar.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I remember once i was in a assenger in a car and told the driver to slow down or we would get hit by another car, they laughed and carried on but I insisted and even pointed to the car that was going to hit us much to thier amusement. I remember as we were spinning round and round bouncing off other cars they actually had the time to say "how the # did you know that was going to happen" and afterwards they always avoided me lol.

You are not alone. I too have these lifelong issues, and have to be careful what I say.

Example: Decades ago, driving down the road with the wife in car, discussing how to get some money to make it till payday. I said: "I wish someone would bump our car just hard enough to give us $50." Within seconds a car swerves sharply, clips the front bumper of our car, forcing us into the curb. He gets out, and begs us not to call the police. In moments we were back on the road $50 in pocket. No joke.

Hundreds of example could be told by this ol' man. Careful what you say...

edit on 23-7-2016 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wise words indeed,

Several years ago I was on holiday with my then partner(the witch) my toddler son and then 14 year old stepdaughter. It was the last night before we left my stepdaughter said she wished that we could stay longer, not forever just a coulple more weeks and she really wanted to go on a double decker train(we tried but it never happened).

I told her to be careful what she wished for and she laughed and said that she knew me and her mum thought magic was real.

The next day we turned up at the airport to discover that a volcano in Iceland had gone off and an ash cloud had prevented air travel and it would be 2 weeks before we could fly home to england....

We managed to find a villa for 2 weeks and arranged things back home and went to get a train to the villa, yep a double decker train...

My stepdaughter looked really freaked and was very quiet on the journey although she enjoyed the double decker train. When we were settled I grabbed a glass of wine and joined her at a table by the little pool in the garden and she was very sheepish, I asked her to talk about it to me and she said that when she went to bed that night she wished with all her heart that we could stay in italy another 2 weeks and get to go on a double decker train but not if anyone got hurt....

Lesson learned that day and she grew up to be an awsome person but stays away from that kind of thing for now.

One of my earliest memories was when I was about 6 years old and used to worry about people so when I went to bed at night I would make little blue bubbles of energy to protect them connected to me via little tiny strands. It was many years later that I learned that this is a way of protecting the vunerable in times of need but how I knew about this a 6 year old I am not sure.
edit on 23/7/2016 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hi,

I haven't logged on in a while, but your post intrigued me.

When he said:

"On which side will you stand when the end days come brother" - ""my master promised my many things for my support"

and you said:

"your master decives you and your comrades"

It seems you were pretty quick to jump to the conclusion that he was a "Demon" or from the "Dark side".

Maybe he could have been an Angel on the "Light side".

Sent to you as your guardian.

Maybe he was testing your strength.

Then this:

""When the day comes" and I remember beaming at him and saying " I will be ready for you brother".

So will you be ready to fight against him or ready to stand by his side to fight WITH him?

The whole ordeal seems very ambiguous and there is no telling what side this "Guy" was on.

Maybe YOU are the one destined to be on the "Dark side" and he was (Like I said already) testing your strength.

EDIT: I'm not religious btw, but I certainly don't dismiss things like spiritual entities on either side of a divide.

Never worry about the hardline skeptics; they should learn to take things at face value if they want to contribute; otherwise they should not bother replying to the thread

edit on 23-7-2016 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chipkin9
Hi,

When he said:

"On which side will you stand when the end days come brother" - ""my master promised my many things for my support"

It seems you were pretty quick to jump to the conclusion that he was a "Demon" or from the "Dark side".

Then this:

""When the day comes" and I remember beaming at him and saying " I will be ready for you brother".

So will you be ready to to fight against him or ready to satnd by his side to fight WITH him?

The whole ordeal seems very ambiguous and there is no telling what side this "Guy" was on.

Maybe YOU are the one destined to be on the "Dark side" and he was (Like I said already) testing your strength.

Whoa, that has given me some pause for thought and no mistake, I need to have a little think about that but a fair question.

It can definatley be said that I am on the side of light and love but maybe you are right, this was quite early on in my journey into this and maybe he was there to test me or even push me in a certain direction.

Your post has made talking about this worth it alone and I look forward to your continued input if you feel the need.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sorry I went over the 4 hour limit to edit my last comment, I apologise.

Anyway, here's what happened.

I have seen UFO's, three to be exact, and after each one certain horrific events have happened to me.

I'll tell you about the first one as I would, at some point, like to make threads on the others.

After I witnessed a triangular/pyramid like UFO I was plagued by strange sounds and loss of time (crazy I know). I know this is how every book selling fraud starts this story, I have only my credibility to lose. Anyway, the events started, as I said, as strange noises - sometimes these would be metallic scratching sounds or, at one point, a HUGE sounding shofar in my bedroom at night - it culminated in an unknown voice shouting my own name at me, right bang on 2am. It just shouted my name "MICHAEL" it shook the house but only I heard it!?

After this happened I was, admittedly, very shaken and afraid. I asked a friend of mine to pray for me (as a none Christian I thought my prayer would have no power), as at the time I was not a Christian, and he agreed. He phoned me the next day and told me what happened to him. The same shouting happened, it shouted HIS name this time instead, DANIEL. Not only did a voice shout his name but he told me that a huge hand grabbed his head and physically threw him out of his own bed!!! Now this guy is a straight arrow - he is NOT into nonsense or troll talking, he's as straight up as they come. This shook him up so badly he stopped sleeping for weeks, as did I.

After this happened to us both I thought it had to be connected otherwise why would an entity (or whatever it was) shout our names? What's the significance to that, was it letting us know that it knew us personally?
Shortly after all this happened I converted to Christianity and I was given relief from CERTAIN aspects of the phenomena, I could finally sleep and didn't hear any more noises - thought something arguably worse started to happen, I started losing time out of my life, that to this day, I can't account for. Once it was corroborated by my GF.
I was due to go onto an American conspiracy talk show called 'the iron show' to talk about my experience and to pray with those guys. I live in Britain and they are based in America so I had to be up at 3am to get on the show. I went to bed early and decided that waking up at 12:30am would be the best option as I'd have time for a coffee and to wake up! I would also have time then to get my thoughts together. Well, I woke up and my GF was coming to bed, it was 12:25am. I walked out the bedroom and switched on our bathroom light - I thought it funny at the time as I didn't actually enter the bathroom - I then remember seeing a flash. I didn't go into the bathroom as I decided a coffee first would be best, no point brushing my teeth before a coffee! When I got downstairs it was 3:25AM that's 3 hours gone.

When I finally got the PC booted up and everything ready 3:45am I had to arrive on the show a tad late, but as it was pre-recorded it wasn't a big deal. The host is Johnny Mcmahon but he had other guests on to pray with me and for me. However I was informed that, before the show aired, the two other guests had been getting tormented for about a week (the amount of time they knew I'd be on the show) and one guys computer basically blew up on him and he had to replace his whole equipment. Also the show kept going static and bleeping out on us. After the show had finished and we were shooting the breeze one of the guys straight up said to me "you are one of the most heavily followed people I have spoken to, and whatever happened when your saw that UFO has clearly attached itself to you". I never forgot those words.

To this day I can't be in the dark, or sleep alone. I still have missing time (and REFUSE UTTERLY to be hypnotised). I've been cleared of all medical possibilities (strokes and whatnot) and still can't look at pictures of grey aliens at all, ever.

You be the judge but just know that I have NOT fabricated any of this at all. I think these encounters are demonic and that the craft I saw was actually a spiritual entity (as it could change shape) and it's been bugging me ever since....
You be the judge,
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wandering Scribe

The eschatological elements are interesting, since they're not universal to all religions. It seems clear that this encounter was fueled largely by monotheistic traditions, like Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. What I find particularly interesting is that you attribute, in a nonverbal way, so much power to your then-girlfriend, the Wiccan who was able to separate the two of you, despite none of the other observers being capable of such a feat. Wicca has no eschatology, no "end of the world," and no real concept of Heaven and Hell, angels and demons, or God and the Devil. Why do you think she was able to disable the battery being created by the moral stand-off between you and this mysterious other?

~ Wandering Scribe

Very sorry as I missed your post earlier and it is a good question.

She was at the time part of a Wiccan coven but is so much more, she is without doubt one of the most powerful and astute people I have ever met and is in this sense almost revered by everyone that knows her for her abilities.

She has not been a wiccan for some time and know she worked with Streaga for a while, I think she was simly working through the various traditions as an aside.

The only way I can expain what she did was to think of the way that an stone referee can split u 2 heavyweight boxers with ease, it was like she was of a higher rank and we both simply accepted that it was not the time, like 2 dogs getting slapped with a rolled up newspaper as it were.

I often think that she is very integral in all this as the way I came into and left her life was almost perfectly timed with my growth, like she called me, allowed me to become and then set me free again. We are still very close in many ways but quite how I ended up as her partner is simply baffling from a real world view.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I know someone who with a group called up one, after she was in a state of fear and panic for weeks becaume really ill people was afraid she would die, she is Wiccan but her friends were not they were experimenters with spells. I think it is stupid to draw this kind of attention. We were told it is not our fight and really to stay out of it. Vengeance is mine says the lord, unless it is now missing from the bible

When I was young I played with a ouija board like many. i was dumb enough to ask for physical proof of the hostile entity that talked to us, I was stabbed with something like a needle deep, drew blood. I learned something that day.
edit on 23-7-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Another eerily similar account from his book:

Before long in a small rocky valley shut in on all sides he sees a manikin with hooded snout, horned forehead, and extremities like goat's feet. When he saw this, Anthony like a good soldier seized the shield of faith and the helmet of hope: the creature none the less began to offer him the fruit of the palm tree to support him on his journey and as it were pledges of peace. Anthony perceiving this stopped and asked who he was. The answer he received from him was this:

"I am a mortal being and one of the inhabitants of the Desert whom the Gentiles deluded by
various forms of error worship under the names of Fauns, Satyrs and Incubi. I am sent to represent my tribe. We pray you in our behalf to entreat the favour of your Lord and ours, who, we have learnt, came once to save the world, and 'whose sound has gone forth into all the earth.'"

For some reason I am unable to quote from your post.

Egyptian dwarf god, now that we know about hobbits who knows what else is out there.

fragment of the Egyptian deity Bes

edit on 23-7-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Very interesting story.
Never met any demons but had some very realistic dreams about them.
I pray I never have those dreams again.
They were scary enough without meeting any in real life.

I use the term demon loosely and based on the fact that he was insinuating that there was an end of days but as I am not religious I am not sure as to what it meant, all I know is that it did happen and it was very very strange.

I met baphomet in a vision a while ago and that is not something I wish to repeat as you can imagine.

Did you get close enough to smell him

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Very interesting story.
Never met any demons but had some very realistic dreams about them.
I pray I never have those dreams again.
They were scary enough without meeting any in real life.

I use the term demon loosely and based on the fact that he was insinuating that there was an end of days but as I am not religious I am not sure as to what it meant, all I know is that it did happen and it was very very strange.

I met baphomet in a vision a while ago and that is not something I wish to repeat as you can imagine.

Did you get close enough to smell him

Technically yes but given what was going on I did not think about it?

Is there a reason for the question?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Really interesting guys, bookmarking this

I need more stories, good read

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Fascinating story and a tiny synchronicity me and my partner were having a meal and a pint outside the red lion
in the ring this very evening than i come home and find this tail!

we only live 20 miles from there and i enjoy visiting as often as i can as one can meet some "very"
interesting people among the hippy's and tourists and the energy of the place is amazing for those
that can sense it

i may well pop back tomorrow for a jar or two and people watch.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
After many months of prolonged meditation I started to realise that I could receive and transmit thought images to certain people whilst others seemed totally vacant like empty shells. I suspect the person you met was able to influence you with his thought and energies and was flexing his new found muscles so to speak. People with evil intents can reach heightened levels of awareness but the thing is, you stood your ground against fear, so good for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I hope you had the chance to get started on the read as I am excited to discuss its merits. Furthermore, I'd like to recommend a more recent book by him and then subsequently introduce to you a couple notoriously enriching threads here on ATS.

If you haven't the time for both books then I'd rather recommend "The Control System" same author Jacque Vallee.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of the very best discussions in regards to this topic I've ever seen. The runner up to this is the same OP but thread is "The Aviary". Just don't dig to deep.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chipkin9
Hi,

When he said:

and you said:

Then this:

So will you be ready to fight against him or ready to stand by his side to fight WITH him?

EDIT: I'm not religious btw, but I certainly don't dismiss things like spiritual entities on either side of a divide.

Never worry about the hardline skeptics; they should learn to take things at face value if they want to contribute; otherwise they should not bother replying to the thread

The part where he says "my master has promised me many things for my support" is a dead give away that the "master" he referred to is NOT GOD.

God does not offer things in exchange for support like some kind of incentive. I know this from personal experience and it is fact.

But Satan on the other hand is widely known to offer people all kinds of things for support. The problem is when your contract runs out, then what? It's a dead end serving evil entities who gladly await your demise.

I have seen demons and they hate all people with a deadly viciousness no person could ever fathom. It's no joke.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join