It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Mind Control is real.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
There is a being(s) here that can and do totally mind control humanity and no one does anything about it from what I can perceive. Our governments are apparently totally corrupted.

I'll give you one example. This artist is mind controlled, just like all of humanity from what I can tell.

Epic - Faith no more
Can you feel it, see it, hear it today?
If you can't, then it doesn't matter anyway
You will never understand it cuz it happens too fast

There are mind controlled evil people on earth. They're called delusional.

What he's sing about is that these delusional people are guided around and others are mind controlled into being with them
The moment they touch in a seemingly mutually affectionate way the mind of the person is altered.

It's meant to confuse you. It's a cryptographic story. That is to say, a piece of information means something else

If I say the moment someone is with you they're stupid it means various concepts so you don't believe it.

It could mean you're an undesirable person and being with someone like you is something only a stupid person would do.
We are being violated and ruined as a species and quite literally the moment people do anything with each other
They're mind control functions change and they're goodness is corrupted and ruined forever. Like making people into dumb whores.
That's truly why you see mismatched relationships in reality that are offensive to perceive unless you're delusional.
I've been being mind controlled like this for as long as I can remember and probably because my parents are delusional and kissed and hugged me
When I was a baby.

It literally confuses your opinions/beliefs on purpose
Not because something is actually true though. it's a desirability joke. A lie. A Delusion.
It seriously makes you a disgusting person in many psychological ways but makes you think you're suddenly more intelligent or desirable.
It's a sex story of total body control, like robots, and it is truly rape made to look like consensual relationships.

The Canadians ruined our species on purpose because they were rejected and couldn't cope with it so they let us be ruined to force everyone into accepting them as a part of humanity. They literrally had us mind controlled to physically and psychologically enjoy being forced into relationships.

Seriously... We are being forced into relationships here and forced to enjoy it or hate it.

The Canadians are the Delusional according to what I've been showed and told.

And the desirability of humanity and earth has truly been trashed.

edit on 23-7-2016 by Aliensarehere because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2016 by Aliensarehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensarehere
Thats EPIC....and it came FROM OUT OF NOWHERE, and now Im FALLING TO PIECES...suddenly its SURPRISE! YOU'RE DEAD because of the ZOMBIE EATERS...then you realise its THE REAL THING this UNDERWATER LOVE, but alas, THE MORNING AFTER - WOODPECKERS FROM MARS will have WAR PIGS at the EDGE OF THE WORLD.

edit on C2016vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 23 Jul 2016 07:48:32 -050031AM7America/Chicago7 by CovertAgenda because: arrange

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Define desirability, please?
And why do you fear Canadians?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Classic ATS thread post.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
faith no more Epic:-

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Have you been reading Carlos Castenada again? You really need to lay off that stuff, it'll warp your mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Canadians?!?!? I freaking knew it! They only seem like our polite upstairs neighbors. Well, I'm not your buddy, guy... Well, I'm not your friend, buddy...

Foul Canadian language ahead...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Dammned Canadians.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CovertAgenda

That was beautiful. I played this tape to death, back in the day. Need to listen to it now, I'll risk more mind control.
Mike Patton for President.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CovertAgenda
Faith No More
One of the best bands of all time and a constant soundtrack for todays world

On of my all time favorites:

"We Care A Lot"

We care a lot about disasters, fires, floods and killer bees
We care a lot about the NASA shuttle falling in the sea
We care a lot about starvation and the food that Live Aid bought
We care a lot about disease, baby Rock, Hudson, rock, yeah!

We care a lot about the gamblers and the pushers and the geeks

We care a lot about the crack and smack and whack that hits the street
We care a lot about the welfare of all the boys and girls
We care a lot about you people cause we're out to save the world

YEAH!

And it's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it

We care a lot about the army navy air force and marines
We care a lot about the SF, NY and LAPD
We care a lot about you people, about your guns
about the wars you're fighting gee that looks like fun

We care a lot about the Garbage Pail Kids, they never lie
We care a lot about Transformers cause there's more than meets the eye

We care a lot about the little things, the bigger things we top
We care a lot about you people yeah you bet we care a lot,

YEAH!

Well, its a dirty job but someone's gotta do it
And it's a dirty song but someone's gotta sing it

edit on 23-7-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Hello Aliensarehere, this does sound interesting, i'm a little confused though, could you maybe expand on the bit about the transfer of thoughts through touch, and are you saying that we as humans are not compatible with the whole living with someone (marriage) for 50 or 60 years, and are ruined because of it. Not sure about the Canadians though, surely they can't be blamed. Please include some links if you can so as i can explore further. Thank You.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Blame Canada? .

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensarehere

The Canadians ruined our species on purpose because they were rejected and couldn't cope with it so they let us be ruined to force everyone into accepting them as a part of humanity. They literrally had us mind controlled to physically and psychologically enjoy being forced into relationships.

Sounds about right.

I, for one, am sick and tired of Canada forcing everyone to like them. Please take your syrup and bacon and fake French people and go back to the North Pole where you belong. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TiggersTheMan
Thanks!... Mike is one of the few left with any integrity.....
FNM still rock!! Love seeing them live whenever possible (or anything related to Patton... peeping tom/fantomas/tomahawk etc) I do miss Big Jims sounds tho...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Will you ever come back?
Answer our questions?
Feel the breath on your neck,
it's all just life lessons.
no one goes untouched
no soul unclutched.

The lonliness you feel
is the biggest illusion
attached to your heel
a mental intrusion
I am I am I am
my sweet lamb.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
WOW! ATS really brings them out of the woodwork doesn't it? Every once in a while I read one like this, occasionally they will come back after staying on their meds and sound like they are coming back to reality. It's really hard to comprehend what some of these guys are trying to say until they come back and you find they have found something that works for them to stay on an even keel.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
there really is something mind controlling and having people raped in forced relationships. I experienced it with an unattractive woman i didnt like at all.

Its so disgusting being forced a part of the sexuality of vile creeps.

I think they do it on purpose as a way of wrecking peoples lives.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cantstandthisplace

At my age, any woman who puts out for me is not unattractive.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The EU uses neurological weapons that interfere with your ability to do maths. That's because they want to prevent you from being able to use simple mathematical calculations to debunk the idiotic lies emanating from the EU commission and each and every member state's government!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Let me tell ya something. If you think Mike Patton of Faith No More was good you should listen to his other band Mr. Bungle. The first album especially. You think Faith No More was interesting.....LOL.....Just listen to Mr. Bungle.

The guy is brilliant in my opinion.
edit on 15-1-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

top topics

join