It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: Staggering video claims to show Nice lorry attacker being captured ALIVE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69
a reply to: sg1642

If you look carefully, you can see his legs are bent while being dragged. You can't do that when you're dead.

Also notice on which area they did NOT shoot.

Yes and common sense should tell you exactly where the police were standing and firing from vs where they were not which leaves results like this.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I understand approaching using cover men in that situation. Even the guns drawn. I don't understand what looks like punches at the 18/20 second mark if this was a bystander?

The bullet marks may look like they are in an odd place but take into account those are entry holes the trajectory of the rounds coming from police to the right (or left if you are facing the cab front) would explain them being there. I wouldn't stand head on to take a shot at the cab if it was coming towards me.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here is the view from the OTHER SIDE of truck. In the very beginning you can see the man before he runs behind truck and then is tackled and carried off.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I also thought he was being punched and wondered why? In the beginning weren't there reports of a 2nd man in truck?
edit on 23-7-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
Here is the view from the OTHER SIDE of truck. In the very beginning you can see the man before he runs behind truck and then is tackled and carried off.
so who is slumped over the wheel at the end in the cab?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

I also thought he was being punched and wondered why? In the beginning weren't there reports of a 2nd man in truck?
whatever is going on in the first video body language and the actions of the police scream out suspect not casualty.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

originally posted by: Generation9

Dude. That video is psychedelic. The audio and the video. It's psychedelic.

It keeps trying to bore itself into my skull. It is hypnotic.

Are they using some sort of white noise machine?

I was thinking along these lines also. There seems to be something rhythmic and penetrating going on. Maybe they have some sort of audio weapon that disorients people. The video is surreal.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The strange noise could be a shot out tyre or radiator. Or part of the vehicle's breaks leaking air.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

It is hypnotic.

I thought it was psychedelic

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

Also notice on which area they did NOT shoot.

Nothing unusual about the bullet holes in the windscreen being on the right. Quite clearly the driver was engaged mainly from the right hand side.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57
No opinion on the guy being captured..BUT the pics of the truck show bullet holes in the windows and door that Clearly came from a special effects sticker pack. you can zoom in, look at the shape of the jagged edges, then at the sticker pack and see exact matches.

No you can't. Stop deluding yourself. I bet you are the type of person that falls for the false flage non-sense that You Tuber Peekay dreams up? It wouldn't surprise me if the claims of the "bullet hole sticker pack" came from Peekay? The guy is a delusional twisted idiot!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The person in that video footage will be Gwenael Leriche or Alexander Migues. It was more likely to have been Gwenael Leriche. Gwenael Leriche was using a pen knife to attack Bouhlel the driver. The police tackled him in the confusion because he still had the pen knife and they thought that he was connected to the driver of the truck.

Two heroes who tried to stop the murderous rampage of Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel in Nice were detained by police who feared they were terrorists. Alexander Migues tried to wrest open the door of the white truck as Bouhlel, 31, wove down the Promenade des Anglais. On the driver’s side of the truck, a rollerskate delivery man named as Gwenael was punching the killer in the head.

Bouhlel slowed again when Mr Migues was trying to get inside the truck cabin and Gwenael was able to punch the killer, who was waving and firing his gun. Three police officers then fired at Bouhlel. “The police arrested me because I had the pen knife and they originally thought I was part of the operation,’’ said Gwenael.

From The Australian newspaper.

www.theaustralian.com.au...

Gwenael Leriche

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 23/7/2016 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

it's safe to say the person that was cuffed was alive when dragged in an upright, backward, arms through the elbow technique and removed from the scene.

nope your wrong he is not handcuffed. you can see his right arm is free and he uses it to push himself up.
here are some screen shots and a video

here are some screen and videos, the shots come from the last below. if you look at these then watch the videos you will see that he is not handcuffed and my point still stand could be just somebody that got hurt and they thought he was involved.

here is a video that i made from the one below, that is not from the OP but shows same incident. i cut from the 0:42.20 mark to the 0:44.61mark. run it at full speed then slowed it down.

edit on 23-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I hope the dude is alive and gets "treated well"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join