It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton and the mark of Kaine.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Why does a democrat pick a Friday evening to announce her VP pick in the most contested political contest in decades? After a rousing convention by the republicans this week, I thought she'd come out, "guns blazing". But her campaign seems almost timid.

Tim Kaine? I don't know much about him other than he's a moderate according to the pundits on the tv.

I thought she wanted Bernie supporters. What happened to that indian chick Warren?

Her convention is next week.

Is this something strategic?

I consider her convention as "Make America A Sandwich Again" or "Make America Worse Again".

I also consider it just as much a circus as the republicans convention.

Maybe they'll have clowns doing balloon animals there. The republicans didn't.

All the republicans did was beat up Hillary.

How will she respond? Will she kill someone in a fit of anger? Or just increase sales of Pepto because some die-hard democrats will have to swallow a lot of bile just to nominate and speak kindly about her?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You gave me a chuckle with you humour. 😆👍

Heres an article about Tim Kaine from politico about the gift of clothing, vacations and tickets to sports events. Maybe the laws differ in Virginia.

www.politico.com...

Edit: I suppose if he didnt except cash, then no laws are broken. Like you said, there is not much known about him. Its very hard to add any good content to your thread due to ATS running so slow. But Reldra is on the phone with tech support.😊
S&F😊

edit on 23-7-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I am a great fan of the show "Supernatural", but he has been in the running for her VP pic for a long time.
edit on 23-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

We can't say 'make America Orange again', it seems someone qualified cut Trump's hair and he is less tanned.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

hahaha perfect the mark of Kaine, Brilliant!

She's on her last leg, she wont win.

Trump will win mark my words.

Thanks for the laugh. Laughter is good for you and i'm definately smiling right now.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It's strategic,take the wind out of Drumph's/Rnc convention for the weekend msm press coverage,and ride the wave to Mon,for the DNC convention..

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

yes see burgh is laffin too! WooooT

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: greydaze

careful you cant call trump or any other political candidate by derogatory names, you'll get kick off ats.

I'm only telling you that because i was for 1.5 mths for referring to Hillary as @##$$%%^^& it was hell, seriously.

laffs...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Thanks for the laugh. Laughter is good for you and i'm definately smiling right now.

I am thinking Trump will not win, the Goddess willing.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
It's strategic,take the wind out of Drumph's/Rnc convention for the weekend msm press coverage,and ride the wave to Mon,for the DNC convention..

Nooooo, cannot change his name. You should edit the post.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

careful you cant call trump or any other political candidate by derogatory names, you'll get kick off ats.

I'm only telling you that because i was for 1.5 mths for referring to Hillary as @##$$%%^^& it was hell, seriously.

laffs...

That sounds harsh.

I couldn't login for an hour this morning and almost started drinking and smoking again.

I always appreciate your humor DC, thanks for the am laugh.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Who is this guy Kaine ? Just saw him speak and he is probably one of the single most weakest folks in the US.
He is about like a 98 year old great-grandpa . Hope he never has to sit in on the other side of the table against Putin. This guy will most definitely poop himself.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Not a very good pick by Clinton - Kaine (but certainly not able) is a bankers puppet. Clinton was probably forced to pick him by her bosses on Wall Street. He just recently called for more bank deregulation and is an ardent supporter of TPP. In other words Clinton just rejected Bernie Sanders in the most public of ways. Throw in the wikileaks evidence that Clinton's campaign were actively working with the DNC on strategies to discredit Bernie Sanders and it's pretty clear Bernie never had a chance. Weren't the DNC supposed to be neutral as they said?

Unfortunately for Clinton it also seems to have barely dented the news cycle about the RNC convention and Trump's speech in particular and it was muted further by the attacks in Munich...

Going to be fascinating to watch the DNC next week... will they go a full on anti-Trump route? Will they try and talk about policies? How will they offer an olive branch to Sanders supporters? Bernie's speech will probably be the highlight (or at least the most interesting)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Tim Kaine Calls To Deregulate Banks As He Campaigns To Be Clinton’s VP

Yeah , this is who we need for VP. Matches Clinton's agenda to a T . Lets completely deregulate the too big to fail banks . Thus making them even bigger. That way , if it ever comes again, imagine what the price of the bailout will be then ?

I say every Republican and Libertarian should vote for this team. After that four years it will be 50 years before a Dem is elected or even appointed to animal control or a sanitation engineer

edit on 7/23/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I am thinking Trump will not win, the Goddess willing.

Ha I know you're wrong so wrong. Trump will win, wanna make bets on it?

If Trump Wins, you have to make a thread apologizing for snowflakes everywhere, for whining consistently about Trump.

And the opposite for me if he doesn't. But i know i've already won so im not worried.

Deal?

edit on 7/23/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/23/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

laffs...

That sounds harsh.

I couldn't login for an hour this morning and almost started drinking and smoking again.

I always appreciate your humor DC, thanks for the am laugh.

oh man now i want to start smoking and drinking too!

just playing with ya.!
maybe.

It was a tough 6 weeks, seriously. sigh...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Is there a wikileaks thread on yesterdays revelations.. can't find one...
Clinton and the DNC conspiring against Sanders... Cruz in cahoots with the DNC... Politico 'journalists' aksing Clinton for approvals and edits to their stories... somehting like 22,000 emails were hacked ...

Perhaps this is why the VP pick was yesterday?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Not a very good pick by Clinton - Kaine (but certainly not able) is a bankers puppet. Clinton was probably forced to pick him by her bosses on Wall Street. He just recently called for more bank deregulation and is an ardent supporter of TPP. In other words Clinton just rejected Bernie Sanders in the most public of ways. Throw in the wikileaks evidence that Clinton's campaign were actively working with the DNC on strategies to discredit Bernie Sanders and it's pretty clear Bernie never had a chance. Weren't the DNC supposed to be neutral as they said?

Unfortunately for Clinton it also seems to have barely dented the news cycle about the RNC convention and Trump's speech in particular and it was muted further by the attacks in Munich...

Going to be fascinating to watch the DNC next week... will they go a full on anti-Trump route? Will they try and talk about policies? How will they offer an olive branch to Sanders supporters? Bernie's speech will probably be the highlight (or at least the most interesting)

That is an interesting point, lots of bad news during the rnc and leading up to it, maybe coincidence, maybe deliberate distraction. If the media does nothing but focus on the DNC and nothing too bad happens elsewhere, that would be a little suspicious, yes?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
republicans sure are sensitive about their train-wreck of a convention

both nominees picked the safe and obvious choice

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I take that bet....

The reason Clinton is so lack luster this early is that she knows the election is hers. Chosen by the real power behind
the curtain. Of course the demb. convention will be a dog and pony show comparable to the GOP one to satiate the true believers in this system of BS and fantasy.

The corporate, military, neocon, banking oligarchy has chosen and it ain't Trump.

The EC dances to the corporate tune.

Hanging chads....not just for breakfast any more....
edit on 23-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
When I first saw Kaine's photo I thought I was looking at an older Vince Foster. Guess she found another submissive kind of guy to do her bidding . . . . or else.

STM
edit on 23-7-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join