It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the dark companion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Oh, it's playing positive and negative.. Ok. How highly developed you are, I can see that.. you're easily able to relativise good and evil, positive and negative. Very impressive. You sure you shouldn't be up in your personal pure land somewhere teaching the sentient beings?

Tell me this, is playing games of semantics the extent of your learning or do you offer anything else?

That whole rant can easily be summed up as an elaborate excuse to not do anything, spiritual apathy. Or the excuse of a coward.

Do you acknowledge the struggle between negative and positive forces on this planet? It's a really easy question, you don't need to bring pseudo-spiritual babble into it, I've already had enough of that from you. We're not talking about ordinary humans here, we're not talking about the lukewarm evil of humanity.

You would ignore such influences on humanity? Either you're clueless about this or you're aware. If you're aware that makes you a coward, if not it makes you willfully ignorant. In either case you shouldn't be doling out that trite spiritual advice of yours. Especially not when you simply seem to make things up as you go. I scare little children now? I make people clutch their bibles? Yeah, you lack credentials to be talking about this stuff.. your boring fluff is 90% semantics with some spiritual lingo thrown in for good measure.

Equality? I'll borrow a page from your book.. You think there's equality in a World without good and evil? This is simply a construct of your mind. It doesn't exist. Within the vast mandala of space neither equality nor inequality exists.

You should also consider this an admonishment.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

It's just life... I've no questions, and I've no demands. In such a manner I just live, things arise and they pass. In such a manner there is a choice in each arising and in most many thoughts about what has past.

Past is past, what can one do about something already passed? The action is done, the action is over... gone.

We can do all sorts of things in the face of what has already passed... yet that moment will never return.

We all have our own clinging and wisdom says leave it at that, if they aren't ones own personal clinging why attempt to force or make them the clinging of someone else?

In such a manner there can be balance in being... fairness & equality, but that arises from the wisdom that knows what is beneficial and what is detrimental in ones own awareness of being... at the time it is arising.

Then is the time to deal with it.

Sure we have systems of groups to retroactively strike or preemptively ban... and that's just how society goes.

In time we learn our lessons, and if not? Then we keep learning, striving and moving forward.

I simply choose peace over any other ideology, and use reason to urge understanding and peace.

You liking it or not, is not my responsibility... as those emotions are yours as said previously making them your responsibility. Each and every choice your responsibility, no matter the group, no matter the label, no matter the banner, no matter what those choices are yours and yours alone.
edit on 30-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Is this the only language you speak?

Ok, fine. But how is this different to apathy?

It's not hard to use spiritual terminology to rationalise things. In essence what you're really saying is: "nothing matters."

At this point I'm almost convinced that you're trolling because there's no substance behind these vague rants. I'm starting to think you fancy seeing yourself as some kind of Buddhist master? There's more to it than boring sophistry you know.

Also, actually addressing what I write might move this discussion forward.. Something to think about, but then again I'm not sure if you're trolling or if you're really this stereotypical.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I guess you expect someone to run and fight your chosen battles for you? Remember that personal responsibility... we all have it. Mine have been fought, the self was conquered that wasn't a self at all.

When you've had enough eating your own rations, perhaps you'll consider someone else's reason.

Until then you'll continue to starve to death on all of this world full of emptiness.

Nothing I say here matters it hasn't from the first post on this entire form, except the ones I have posted in gratitude to others, and the ones others have so kindly posted in gratitude for posts that helped them. That's the only thing we have in life anyway... each other, it's good to appreciate that makes life worth living.

I can say I have appreciated your posts here... if at some point you look back and decide you don't like what you have posted here. Here's some gratitude waiting for you right here right now... I don't suggest eating it until then unless you need it now.

See ya round.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I guess you just make stuff up..

Tired of your pseudo-spiritual nonsensical rants.

You speak of reason but I might as well have been conversing with a bot. You're hopeless.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join