It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the dark companion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Yeah... no.

Violence is the solution, ask Krishna. This pacifism and non involvement doesn't do anyone any good. Sitting still and hoping a problem will go away by itself is never a good solution. In fact much of the New Age movement suffers from this twisted type of spirituality. If you want to take care of a problem you have to act, not sit around imagining clouds and butterflies while the World burns around you, that's the path of the coward that uses spirituality as an excuse to not act. Padmasambhava sent a comet down to deal with the four great sorcerers, he didn't sit around waiting for them to curse him to death or for them to die of their own accord.

I already stand alone. There is no army except in your metaphor.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

If the day arises to where it becomes your world will you know when to stop destroying all of your own children found in it?

I hope so.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You're not really saying anything at all. That was complete nonsense.

I'm pretty tired of this vague pseudo-spiritual psychobabble. It's tiring and entirely lacking in substance. I prefer real actual matter of fact statements, not fluffy platitudes.

Violence is natural, violence is healthy. You would know this if you were more violent like a healthy person.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I just disassociate myself from people like that. It's actually pretty easy and well worth the effort.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Pertinent..

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder

Have you ever had somebody around you, that brings you down, makes you feel confused, disorientated that life is meaningless. There mere presence is disturbing, whether they say anything or not. When they leave its like you can breath again,the sky opens up and there is now room to be. This type of person is adamant on limiting everything on their terms. A kind of psychic bully imposing their limited view on you and on anybody available Someone who derives a kind of sick pleasure in bringing you down to their cynical view. Kind of like a radio station pumping out terrible music and terrible news for 24 hours. What is the best way to deal with this? I have my ideas,what would anybody here suggest as a healthy way of dealing with this? Turn the other cheek or..... is this none other than an aspect of your own self.

Yes...unfortunate to say the least in my experience. Psychic bullies have i encountered on many occasions always pushing you, trying to attach their energy to your own. Turning the other cheek is always the intelligent way to go, however some people are relentless, and some leave you so drained you could sleep for days. It's very easy to get sucked into that energy pump. Meditation, clearing one's mind, tapping into the Power you have deep within, and visualizing clarity in the situation in which you've unprovacably encountered.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

You're not really saying anything at all. That was complete nonsense.

I'm pretty tired of this vague pseudo-spiritual psychobabble. It's tiring and entirely lacking in substance. I prefer real actual matter of fact statements, not fluffy platitudes.

Violence is natural, violence is healthy. You would know this if you were more violent like a healthy person.

...and yet this some how isn't?

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Yeah... no.

Violence is the solution, ask Krishna. This pacifism and non involvement doesn't do anyone any good. Sitting still and hoping a problem will go away by itself is never a good solution. In fact much of the New Age movement suffers from this twisted type of spirituality. If you want to take care of a problem you have to act, not sit around imagining clouds and butterflies while the World burns around you, that's the path of the coward that uses spirituality as an excuse to not act. Padmasambhava sent a comet down to deal with the four great sorcerers, he didn't sit around waiting for them to curse him to death or for them to die of their own accord.

I already stand alone. There is no army except in your metaphor.

There is no such thing as violence, it is just self defense and self protection. Are you violence itself, otherwise why protect violence. It is something inside that you feel, making it wholly your responsibility in how you handle it, if you can't handle it, then it comes out of you and attacks others and others have to protect and defend against you.

Such is the nature of this self protection this self defense.

It comes from a place of fear, of pain and of suffering... something all of us have experienced, yet if you notice not everyone handles it in the same way or manner.

So what is the root of your personal pain, your personal fear, what is it in you that you are wishing to defend and protect with such a tenacity? This anger and frustration dwells within you, so it is a personal experience and no one elses until you make it also their experience when you cannot control it within oneself. How others react to such a thing is also beyond your control...

So not in control of oneself and no ability to control all others... then it is simply oneself being out of control and so frustrated not having any and thinking violence will give some control or power, no there will always be a power bigger and stronger than ones own self that will wrestle you down and cage you no different than an animal or shoot you and put an end to your misery.

None of that is needed, it is a futility society and the world does not need more out of control chaos. Animals are not even in out of control chaos and think of how many species there are existing of them... they fight in self defense or to gather their nutritional requirements or to establish dominance for mating.

We do not need to fight in self defense unless we choose too, we do not need to go attack for our nutritional requirements, we do not need to establish dominance for mating.

That's the difference between human society and animal society...

If someone wants to live and act like an animal in the human form then that's exactly what prisons or some wide open space in the wilderness is for... go run with the bears join a wolf pack or see how long you vs. nature you'd exist. Soon society wont be looking so bad... otherwise whats the alternative? Being in a cage locked up or dead.

Why bring yourself and others so much useless suffering? If it was as natural as you say... then we would still be no different than animals to this very day... we would not have any conscience we would not have any society or co-operation we would exist in troops the same way our relatives of apes do... but they also have the same basic system as we do.

If you want to release your pain and frustration there are easier ways to go about it, a way to transform that energy into something positive and beneficial if you need some help and healing seek it. If you're looking for an excuse to be what gets called violent due to pain and not having a healthy way to cope in letting it out other than violence... then it's likely you wont seek any help to overcome it, and the outcome as mentioned above looks and is pretty grim.

Life is not as difficult or complex as anyone makes it out to be, it's only as hard as one personally wants to make it on them-self... been there and have done that, trying to fight anyone and everybody that wants too is a never ending futility, that brings nothing good out of it in the end...

The greatest time of building has always been during times of peace, these are also the greatest times of happiness and ease, even ignoring what people call the status quo... this experience can take place even when the world is in utter chaos at large, the reasoning? Emotions are a personally arising thing, controlling them seeing how they arise, how they pass and what is the trigger for too much is too much gives oneself power over them.

It is a chemical release in the brain triggered by stimuli by chosen belief patterns it's not complicated... when they fire this chemical based on these triggers then there will arise the associated emotion, sometimes exaggerated due to too much hyper vigilance and obsession over something, making the over all picture seem way larger than it actually is... that is not a healthy balance.

Are you moved to tears easy as you are to anger? If so what triggers that, what gives rise to that experience as an emotion? It's also an extreme that should be looked at, when looking deep within oneself to find the root that pulls the string you are attached too, notice the memories the coping that tries to push them away or hold them close, the feelings associated with both anger or moved to tears.

When looking and investigating what arises in oneself objectively, then you can start knowing and understanding oneself, seeing how all of these seemingly things beyond ones control within are actually wholly under ones own control.

It takes a lot of work and a lot of effort, it takes a lot of strength and endurance, and it takes a lot of time... many people do not want to invest such time they want to make excuses point fingers and think thats when those feelings will end... but they never do until someone takes that time to invest in themselves to overcome, to grow, to face the hardest challenge one could ever face, the largest enemy in the world... oneself.
edit on 28-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'm too tired for reading that but I'm sure it's full of the same type of incoherency as the last two posts, and I'm not in business for a psychological evaluation from the internet.

Violence is the truth, violence is the way. You deploy the army, they take care of the problem. Would you extend this pacifism of yours to a rapidly evolving intergalactic locust swarm of insect-like predatory aliens? Good luck with that. I would punish them with everything at my disposal.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I can make a room feel ANYTHING I feel...BUT I don't get any revitilization from anything...I ACTUALLY have to leave others or they TOO get upset...it's weird.like me.
I also can occasionally disrupt a computer but I haven't got a psychic bone in my body and have NEVER seen anything unexplainable.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

NOW HANG on YOU CAN BADGER the hell out of someone like that and do just FINE ,no need to violate any LAWS like I HAVE.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You're a veteran, I just met a deeply traumatised person. I could feel the anxiety in the air, it was palpable.. almost terrorising me with its intensity. Highly strung person..(and to be honest and since this is ATS, probably tormented by demons) mentally ill, constantly on drugs.

Sounds like something going on with your aura. I believe in feelings as a palpable energetic reality outside of our bodies, something's going on in your energetic environment. A lot of stuff going on there with most people.. We comprise so much more than simply our physical body, when looking at the conditions of the body it would be preposterous to analyse the situation based simply on one aspect of it, one layer of reality. Mainstream society doesn't believe in this so they're dealing with a gimped understanding of reality based mostly on just one tiny slice of reality. Some of us know better though. Mainstream medical science should incorporate broader aspects of reality into their practice.

The computer stuff is probably caused by the electromagnetic field of your body. Can't tell you about that though, I don't have a degree.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Um enjoy being I virus then I guess?

That was too extreme, white blood cell... isn't a virus and it likes to fight so either or eh?
edit on 28-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: fixed

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I'm much the same with WEIRD ,making it FAR worse...the ARMY HATED that,I would take things apart diabolically and do it THAT way before they could stop me to complete our mission.
HENCE WHY I tell all of you I AM a KLINGON.
THAT way, they get to at least ,KNOW me at first as they think I'm just acting a character.
By the time the see I AM this way they get it.
I believe in myrmidon reincarnation as I was told I am one..2 people.

We burn harder ,BRIGHTER than the average guy,we are berserkers, PASSIONATE in every aspect of it.
AND WE don't fit into society...making us angry as ever.
edit on 28-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

This planet is involved in a struggle between good and evil if you didn't notice. We are involved in a spiritual battle on this planet, all of us.. mostly as pawns. You talk of all this stuff but you're not aware of this?

And don't bring moral relativism into this, and I don't want to hear about dualism either if it's gonna be all semantics. The Gnostics knew, do you know? Do you know that spiritual evolution itself is dual? You can evolve the moral character of your spirit. You can actively evolve your spirit towards evil.. Jacob's ladder. The consequence of this reality is war.

If your so peaceful and so fancy with the spiritual stuff why don't you stay in some higher spiritual realm instead of here? This place means war.

Virus.. the perspective of a coward that hides behind spirituality as an excuse to not fight evil. Some people are fighters in their very spirit. If you don't think that there are Buddhas like this then you're clueless. They come specifically to fight and they're versatile! You would be shocked if you really knew what they're capable of.. they're also not beyond incarnating in some sense for recreation, to experience amazing things. And fallen angels are not unheard of, they'll play the role convincingly, Buddhas are terrifying in the extreme if they want to be.. they have degrees in pure evil.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
In reality, reality is really complex...

The whole doom gloom things are boring.

We comprehend about 3 to 5% of what is going on of reality.

I am going to go meditate.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
See the problem is that since mankind has walked this Earth is has always been upon the precipice of annihilation!

In other words, "been here and done that".

Going back to meditation but with more emphasis upon my forehead chakra....

edit on 28-7-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Thank you for your OP.

edit on 28-7-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

No it's involved in lets yank people around by their chosen belief systems their bias their attachments to a race, religion, creed or national origin... yet when has it not been this way?

Cease to hold onto those concepts taken as reality via an ego... then there are just people, paths, Ideologies, and we are all living beings on this planet.

So fighting to keep divisions, lines in the dirt, pain and suffering, inequality, hate Inc., Greed Inc. delusional nonsense Inc. alive? Based on how people identify themselves with some given or accepted label or idea of who they are when that is none of us? In a dance monkey dance by the puppet string labels?

Yeah sorry, I don't dance that way.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You mean you're not aware of this?

A real initiate would know this, someone only caught up in spiritual platitudes wouldn't.

Are you saying you are not aware of a higher negative hierarchy of beings operating on this planet? You think humans are alone in playing this game here? Yeah, I'm not gonna take spiritual advice from someone that is this clueless about the state of the planet because in the end you don't even know the root cause of the problem. This means you could never hope to solve it.

If I wanted spiritual advice of this nature I would use the New Age bull# generator. But let me give you some advice in turn: you would learn more from watching Sailor Moon than doing whatever it is that you're doing.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Oh you mean playing positive and negative... happy early Halloween when it's everyday in the duality. Why should I bother playing positive and negative when emanations do that, where I don't even have to lift a finger... you actually sound like someones slave emanation you aren't even aware of instead of being set free.

I don't have to keep talking to a fool that plucked out his own eye and handed it off so he could wear eye shadow and go boo ima bad man to scare little children and make people clutch bibles etc. while you missed the entire boat tempted by the greed of power.

Pathetic.

Consider this an admonishment, go find who you gave your eye to and maybe you'll get set back right up on the path before you lost it playing shadow puppet.

Sure playing with ghosts and demons is a part of learning, but it costs you in an equivalent exchange of an eye for an eye a game humanity lost in the veil has no idea what that even means.

Do you think the very roots of the earth will reform your capillaries out of love for your sacrifice if your sorry ass hit the dirt nice and deep from your scorched bones? Do you think your energy can watch the world bounce from all these idiots playing wars games because you've already seen the bombs hit from idiots like yourself?

I am sick and tired of assholes destroying world after world sure it's just a damned bubble, but others have so much repair work to do because of fools playing games.

Hierarchy? Come back when you understand equality.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join