It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fotr the Last Hour or So, Site impossible to Navigate.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Something is seriously wrong.I've had to fight my way onto site twice this morning trying 3 different browsers.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Still slow, also saw site maintenance window, also frustrated. Not going to bother them, they are surely aware.

Keep on keeping on

is it down?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
ddos or no ddos

ATS always has been one of the slower sites to me

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thanks for your sharing. Your article is very useful, it gives me more understanding.
run 2

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
With increasing frequency, I'm having to wait more than 30-60 seconds for a response from ATS whenever I try to post, or navigate within the website. Sometimes it just "times out" with a no server connection error.

This would happen about 10% of the time in early 2016. By Summer, it was up to 50%. Now, here in November, I run into this problem 80% of the time. It's almost non-existent after midnight Central (USA) time.

Since the problem rarely occurs late-night, I've ruled out a configuration error with my PC or our home Wi-Fi network. Also, all other sites load quickly, 24/7...even those heavy with advertisements. Very weird. What's the possible causes?

-CareWeMust
Chicago area

P.S. I made a small change to a sentence in this post. After pressing the "EDIT" icon, it took 28 seconds for the editable text to appear.

edit on 11/16/2016 by carewemust because: sentence adjustment

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, the site is slow lately. Whatever the problem is, it doesn't seem too bad.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

Yeah, the site is slow lately. Whatever the problem is, it doesn't seem too bad.

It's not as slow now that most people are going to bed, LOL. But I forgot to mention earlier.. I can't give STARS and FLAGS to posters sometimes. Doesn't matter if it's via a PC, or a Smartphone. Just tried to give a poster a star, and it wouldn't "take"..no matter how many times I clicked on it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Not sure if that's the site being slow of late, but I sometimes experience that anyway. Normally when it doesn't highlight the star and I reload the page, it's there and I obviously can't give another star afterwards. I think it's just one of those general glitches.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Actually, when you think about the size of ATS from a technical standpoint, and the thousands of people visiting from all over the world every day, ATS is quite a miracle unto itself.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Yes it is...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join