It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deiphilosophy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The Wise One:

Never remembers the one who 'sinned' towards them.
Covets nothing, hates no one.
Prays the needy get whats needed, without vanity.
Works beneficence for the Will of Good.
Is a serpent and a dove.
Of Good conscience.

*God=Good*

We are the will of the same One Will. Good wants us to be perfect. Good wants not to be feared but wishes mankind no longer stand in need of angels, prophets, saviors and myths...but to receive good directly from Good, having become worthy. And to have protection in Wisdom.

The sin of the civilian is the sin of the "elite." Had the elite conducted themselves as Good so prescribes, the civilian would be filled with reverence for the sinless life.

Knowing Good is nothing to Good knowing you. When work does not follow knowledge no knowledge has been learned.

When does the shadow leave the body? When there is no light! It must be the shadow is good, a representation of Good and a sign to live in the Light so you always have Good's company.

All Good things must be done.
edit on 22-7-2016 by deignostian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: deignostian

Yet in drawing such lines, there is first a judgment... when drawing a line of judgment then there comes a requisite of redemption so how are people supposed to redeem themselves when judged through the eyes of so many different views... it becomes an impossibility.

So using ones own judgment is and always will be the best we have going in the moment it arises... wisdom of course takes pause in all of those moments, to consider an effect greater than oneself.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Yet in drawing such lines, there is first a judgment... when drawing a line of judgment then there comes a requisite of redemption so how are people supposed to redeem themselves when judged through the eyes of so many different views... it becomes an impossibility.

I don't draw lines where lines upset the balance and haven't here. My eyes have no view that allows me to judge, my conscience however knows Good. Redemption is for those condemned to evil.

So using ones own judgment is and always will be the best we have going in the moment it arises... wisdom of course takes pause in all of those moments, to consider an effect greater than oneself.

How we use this 'judgement' has failed us. The best judgement is the judgement that pardons the pardonable and the conscience knows who deserves judgement and who deserves mercy.

Conscience being the key (to judgement).

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If I told you of a secret that came with riches upon riches, what would your first thought be? Gold or how to reverse the aging process maybe?

Or would you think of a place beyond this realm that was nothing but bliss, and infinite? No time and no death?

I have no such secret. But some see value in material things more than intellectual matter. Others only see this world and couldn't fathom a life beyond.

Sometimes it is not what you know that is relevant but what you desire (to know).

The reason for all is desire. Desire creates. Desire what is of Good and what is good you get Good.

Desire beyond even neutrality to the point of not good and evil, and you will get your evil.

It is not a black and white. Between Good and neutral exist degrees and shades but crossing that line is Gommorah. If you want redemption you can not look back even once or you are not going to make it. Redemption gets harder every time you try.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

No one can judge you but yet you feel you can judge others... sounds a bit good for the goose but not the gander, that it takes to see more than ones own point of view.

People have been chasing their tails in such views thinking it has nothing to do with what they are attached too for a very very long time.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

No one can judge you but yet you feel you can judge others... sounds a bit good for the goose but not the gander, that it takes to see more than ones own point of view.

I didn't judge anyone. I didn't even name a group or individual, I asked a hypothetical question and offered some thoughts. You may be misinterpreting my intentions. I have no interest in judgement you brought it up and I gave my two cents on the topic of judgement.

People have been chasing their tails in such views thinking it has nothing to do with what they are attached too for a very very long time.

I am also not interested in tail chaising just philosophy. I would like to share my thoughts in peace and would appreciate it if you kept it non confrontational.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I am more than capable of not only listening to and seeing other points of view but I make a habit of pondering the thinking behind other points of view. I have changed my mind on many occasions upon learning new information sometimes from who or what I disagreed with. True is true, logic is logic.

My ONE personal perspective can't always be correct with millions upon millions of other people all having a thought of their own on whatever subject.

So be careful judging people like you did with me that I was a "one point of view" person. This is why I caution against judgement when you bring it up. Often it is wrong and rushed.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Well, theres a generalized label out there in concept land called "elite" you've generalized whomever that is in a broad brush stroke as evil.

So perhaps clarifying who those are, as you've conglomerated them into an entire group instead of one of individuals otherwise someone wouldn't have come along and stamped a huge label of some general idea onto some group.

Now you come along and stamp yet another concept as evil right behind it, do you know explicitly who originated the "elite" term as a generalization? Do you know who exactly they had in mind and were referring too? or are you referencing some group as elite from a self perspective and then labeling that perspective of the people or group you have judged as also now evil.

Congratulations on contradicting yourself... by spreading ignorant empty rhetoric as generalizations, and also demonizing them. Whomever the them or those may be in this personal determination.

It does not bode well as an individual taking conceptual generalized terms to cut down some imaginary group of individuals in such a genocide and then use a belief in something else also a personal conceptual belief to justify such sweeping generalizations.

So how about some personal responsibility? Sure throwing the term "god" around will automatically gain some favor or support for you no matter what nonsense you or anyone else decides to sling with it, but thats only because whomever is already agreeing with the concepts you are stating so why bring a "god" into it at all?

Because realistically it cannot stand on it's own... so why produce such rhetoric or use a blanket belief to defend and then also cognitive deny something you are obviously doing as an individual? To do this and not see it occurring is self deluding and using others delusions of concept as an excuse for it...

Well, there is no excuse for it... it may seem like I am attacking you, irritated, or upset, or blah blah blah else. But I am not, I am simply speaking to the matter of how people sling random generalizations that they have personalized into their own brand of concept to blindly attack and spread hate on whatever group or generalization they have personally made and do not agree with and then find every justification in the world and beyond to make such divisions seem valid and excusable when they are not.

I'm actually doing you a favor by showing yourself that you cannot see, and showing you all the nameless and faceless individuals you are attacking and hoping others agree to cause a divide in the name of hate, for something you personally and others have ignorantly agreed with as a personal belief of random generalization to keep the whole divide and nonsense that does nothing to solve world issues to heal divides and instead to keep it going, in that never ceasing cycle of ignorance until people wake up and quit doing that nonsense.

So now where is that evil actually found? It is in ones own heart making such generalized genocide of entire groups of individuals one does not like or has an aversion or hate for, but it is utterly blind because the label is empty and undefined except by ones own conceptual graspings at that label they define themselves unless it is utterly known whom the originator of the generalization was speaking, then all you become is a parrot echoing the same rhetorical hate and a mouth piece for them ceasing to be an individual. Yet whomever was the originator of the generalization is of course at fault for doing the exact same thing as mentioned above...

That of course does not remove your or anyone else's responsibility in spreading such seeds of discord and division using banners and excuses to do it.

If anyone wants to know whats wrong with the world? It is exactly that. Doing it under a much larger banner called a will of "god" shameful as thats a personal thing too. Of course if one worships chaos and destruction as that "god" mentioned then by all means yourself and others that do such are doing fine work... in keeping all of that going.

I suggest uprooting such ignorance, for peace, tolerance and understanding, to remove those divides... not perpetuate such nonsense as that's exactly why this stupid sh-t in society keeps going... yet one cannot even see evil in their own heart or face when sticking a finger out and pointing oh it's out there somewhere and it's this group and that group, this religion, this nationality or race, creed, belief, idea or ideal blah blah blah.

No it's in the individual and unless someone takes to task to uproot that nonsense, then such "evil" will not cease to exist.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Well, theres a generalized label out there in concept land called "elite" you've generalized whomever that is in a broad brush stroke as evil.

Not really. You need to read it like a metaphor and I did not define elite or say they were evil.
"broad brush stroke" is the generalization but I have not painted it. And it has the ring if a sound byte.

So perhaps clarifying who those are, as you've conglomerated them into an entire group instead of one of individuals otherwise someone wouldn't have come along and stamped a huge label of some general idea onto some group.

It is elites as you understand it. I first used it in qoutes, then as a word for anyone who has "authority" over another. Elites is a general term and for someone with status and power and who should be a good and honest role model. Elite varies from societal segment to segment but always refers to a "shot caller" or person of influence.

Now you come along and stamp yet another concept as evil right behind it, do you know explicitly who originated the "elite" term as a generalization? Do you know who exactly they had in mind and were referring too? or are you referencing some group as elite from a self perspective and then labeling that perspective of the people or group you have judged as also now evil.

I haven't actually done that. I know quite a bit about the word elite, but I am not going get sidetracked with etymology and definitions when you can Google it.

Congratulations on contradicting yourself... by spreading ignorant empty rhetoric as generalizations, and also demonizing them. Whomever the them or those may be in this personal determination.

You know I haven't done that. You are instigating. Nice try.

It does not bode well as an individual taking conceptual generalized terms to cut down some imaginary group of individuals in such a genocide and then use a belief in something else also a personal conceptual belief to justify such sweeping generalizations.

So how about some personal responsibility? Sure throwing the term "god" around will automatically gain some favor or support for you no matter what nonsense you or anyone else decides to sling with it, but thats only because whomever is already agreeing with the concepts you are stating so why bring a "god" into it at all?

Because realistically it cannot stand on it's own... so why produce such rhetoric or use a blanket belief to defend and then also cognitive deny something you are obviously doing as an individual? To do this and not see it occurring is self deluding and using others delusions of concept as an excuse for it...

Well, there is no excuse for it... it may seem like I am attacking you, irritated, or upset, or blah blah blah else. But I am not, I am simply speaking to the matter of how people sling random generalizations that they have personalized into their own brand of concept to blindly attack and spread hate on whatever group or generalization they have personally made and do not agree with and then find every justification in the world and beyond to make such divisions seem valid and excusable when they are not.

I'm actually doing you a favor by showing yourself that you cannot see, and showing you all the nameless and faceless individuals you are attacking and hoping others agree to cause a divide in the name of hate, for something you personally and others have ignorantly agreed with as a personal belief of random generalization to keep the whole divide and nonsense that does nothing to solve world issues to heal divides and instead to keep it going, in that never ceasing cycle of ignorance until people wake up and quit doing that nonsense.

So now where is that evil actually found? It is in ones own heart making such generalized genocide of entire groups of individuals one does not like or has an aversion or hate for, but it is utterly blind because the label is empty and undefined except by ones own conceptual graspings at that label they define themselves unless it is utterly known whom the originator of the generalization was speaking, then all you become is a parrot echoing the same rhetorical hate and a mouth piece for them ceasing to be an individual. Yet whomever was the originator of the generalization is of course at fault for doing the exact same thing as mentioned above...

That of course does not remove your or anyone else's responsibility in spreading such seeds of discord and division using banners and excuses to do it.

If anyone wants to know whats wrong with the world? It is exactly that. Doing it under a much larger banner called a will of "god" shameful as thats a personal thing too. Of course if one worships chaos and destruction as that "god" mentioned then by all means yourself and others that do such are doing fine work... in keeping all of that going.

I suggest uprooting such ignorance, for peace, tolerance and understanding, to remove those divides... not perpetuate such nonsense as that's exactly why this stupid sh-t in society keeps going... yet one cannot even see evil in their own heart or face when sticking a finger out and pointing oh it's out there somewhere and it's this group and that group, this religion, this nationality or race, creed, belief, idea or ideal blah blah blah.

No it's in the individual and unless someone takes to task to uproot that nonsense, then such "evil" will not cease to exist.

I had to stop, you are too much. I am not even offending anyone and you're making a federal case out of it. I am not going to be sucked in to your vortex of negativity.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Not really. You need to read it like a metaphor and I did not define elite or say they were evil.
"broad brush stroke" is the generalization but I have not painted it. And it has the ring if a sound byte.

It is elites as you understand it. I first used it in qoutes, then as a word for anyone who has "authority" over another. Elites is a general term and for someone with status and power and who should be a good and honest role model. Elite varies from societal segment to segment but always refers to a "shot caller" or person of influence.

I haven't actually done that. I know quite a bit about the word elite, but I am not going get sidetracked with etymology and definitions when you can Google it.

You know I haven't done that. You are instigating. Nice try.

I had to stop, you are too much. I am not even offending anyone and you're making a federal case out of it. I am not going to be sucked in to your vortex of negativity.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Everything I said was positive and meant to make you think. I hope people find it positive as I made sure not to offend anyone. I don't mind if you need to vent just don't make it like I am somebody bashing (elites is offensive now?) because I only said things about Good.

Hard to make me negative. I have mostly positive thoughts and am a naturally happy person. I am just philosophizing about Goodness and Wisdom.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
c
Quite obscure post. I enjoy it, its just hard to comment on it.
Anyway I like my shadow, I feed it with coffee and tobacco, and she serves me well.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: deignostian
The Wise One:

How can you expect to ask God to change his master plan without any vanity?

Or are the needy having things purposefully withheld awaiting Wise One's to ask, and it's part of the plan?

Seems that having God awaiting your instructions in either case may fall under vanity.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

If you think dividing people up is a positive thing, where there is no dialog and understanding then yes I am negative to such practices... and I am happy to stand wholly alone without any group banner or standard and tell you hating individuals by group is wrong and ignorant. It's called being personally responsible no matter what any group or label you may identify with or use as an excuse to back up B.S. but hey you;re not alone millions and millions of people do this exact same thing... still doesn't make it right or justifiable.

Perhaps one day you'll see this and understand it and stop defending and rationalizing things and behaviors that are irrational.

I've a great hope that the world comes to understand this so it's not just a personal message to you btw.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GmAndre
c
Quite obscure post. I enjoy it, its just hard to comment on it.
Anyway I like my shadow, I feed it with coffee and tobacco, and she serves me well.

Thank you for enjoying. I love coffee too but I had to start vaping. It's cheaper and less harmful.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: deignostian
The Wise One:

How can you expect to ask God to change his master plan without any vanity?

From my perspective it is "How can expect Good to change... WITH vanity." Vanity and prayer are oil and water.

Or are the needy having things purposefully withheld awaiting Wise One's to ask, and it's part of the plan?

Seems that having God awaiting your instructions in either case may fall under vanity.

I disagree.
edit on 23-7-2016 by deignostian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If you think dividing people up is a positive thing, where there is no dialog and understanding then yes I am negative to such practices... and I am happy to stand wholly alone without any group banner or standard and tell you hating individuals by group is wrong and ignorant. It's called being personally responsible no matter what any group or label you may identify with or use as an excuse to back up B.S. but hey you;re not alone millions and millions of people do this exact same thing... still doesn't make it right or justifiable.

Perhaps one day you'll see this and understand it and stop defending and rationalizing things and behaviors that are irrational.

I've a great hope that the world comes to understand this so it's not just a personal message to you btw.

Could you be more specific? I'm not that bright.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

If what you are praying for is not to do with self, that is not vanity. Simple.

If you are praying for the benefit of others but for vainglory...you get what I mean.

It's easy to understand, really.
edit on 23-7-2016 by deignostian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Love it!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Maybe if you narrow down your beef with my thoughts to what, specifically, it is that I said that has got you so perplexed?

I didn't say anything evil or offensive yet you seem not to care and just want to smash me.

It means nothing that I don't take what you have said personally because your comments have nothing to do with what I said (or in your case what I meant).

I would appreciate it if you quote specifically what I said that has upset you, and why.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join