It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internal Emails: DNC Staffers Conspired to Develop Anti-Bernie ‘Narrative’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If Donald Trump were ever right about something, he is right that this entire thing is rigged. He said from day one that Bernie was getting bent over and screwed with no vaseline.
edit on 23-7-2016 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It is really quite astounding to watch, as layer after layer of Clinton's corruption onion is peeled away...and yet tens of millions of fawning Democratic Party voters (not to mention the legions of Media Pundits !) still intend to support her in her bid for President.

I wonder what, though, would happen if Bernie supporters decided en masse to make a protest vote against Hillary - by voting for Trump.

Naw, never happen...Trump isn't offering a lot of free stuff. They'll just stay home (which might work too).

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
It is really quite astounding to watch, as layer after layer of Clinton's corruption onion is peeled away...and yet tens of millions of fawning Democratic Party voters (not to mention the legions of Media Pundits !) still intend to support her in her bid for President.

I wonder what, though, would happen if Bernie supporters decided en masse to make a protest vote against Hillary - by voting for Trump.

Naw, never happen...Trump isn't offering a lot of free stuff. They'll just stay home (which might work too).

You complain about partisanship when your post utterly reeks of it.

There are two other candidates besides Trump; how sad it is that basically, in our current system, those would be throwaway votes.

That said, this conspiring in the DNC is not unsurprising. All the more reason Sanders should have run (and still should) as an Independent.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Can Sanders take back what he said and still run?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
But problem is, Clinton has already demonstrated that she's untouchable.

She's got too many ties to too many people with power in too many arenas, and none of them want their house of cards to topple down.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting, indeed, how all of this leakage is to Bernie's benefit.

I mean, they didn't use Bernie's religion against him, after all.

I've said it before and I must say it again...

Your Bernie theory has been festering in the back of my mind for months since I first saw you put it forward. Every time there is some movement in the election that seems to strike the possibility from my mind, something happens to bring it right back to fruition. The convention should be interesting.

Reality really can be stranger than fiction. As disgusted as I am by it all, I'm very excited to see it play out.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
In general, as to the OP, I am as noted not surprised, but I am incensed that this is what we have in American politics.

The frontrunners are the two most disliked candidates in modern history.

Yes, Trump had more votes than any other Republican candidate, but he also holds the record for most votes AGAINST him.

Clinton, frankly, is no better. Widely disliked. Has done NOTHING to counter the BS about the emails, her server, etc.

And now she picks Mr. Milquetoast as her running-mate ... a straight, white, male that brings NOTHING to the ticket except the support of the Wall Street Banks.

Ah well, I ramble. No excuse for collusion on the part of the DNC. Surely this actually does merit investigation by the FEC.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: mobiusmale

You complain about partisanship when your post utterly reeks of it.

There are two other candidates besides Trump; how sad it is that basically, in our current system, those would be throwaway votes.

That said, this conspiring in the DNC is not unsurprising. All the more reason Sanders should have run (and still should) as an Independent.

I complained about partisanship? I don't think so...I expressed amazement at how Democrats are turning a blind eye to not only Clinton's history (extending to the present time) of corruption...and other criminal enterprise/practice - including the skewering of another Democratic candidate, via the DNC (and the rigging of the Super-Delegate vote).

Well...Sanders was a Democrat for purposes of his run for the Presidency anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sanders should drop the mic at the DNC now. State how hes taken everything back hes said and how hes officially re-entering the race.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-
Sanders should drop the mic at the DNC now. State how hes taken everything back hes said and how hes officially re-entering the race.

That would be outstanding...for Trump.

He is trying the higher percentage play of trying to force big chunks of his far-left agenda onto the Democrat Platform. Of course the reality of that is, if Hillary gets elected she will just completely forget about what he wanted in there...unless it benefits her in some way.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Cannot help but think we are being poised for a brokered DNC convention that results in a Bernie victory.

And with only three days before the convention to discuss these leaked emails and Tim Kaine, people won't know what hit them when it's all debated to conclusion by the delegates next week.

But, then, Hillary could just simply be The Chosen One.

Mother- I love how you always present a theory that takes me off my own and gets me thinking sideways, LOL.

So you think this whole thing was planned from the start to get Bernie the nomination? Interesting theory, worth delving into.

But these email leaks are barely getting any press. And I can't see Hillary going down a second time (she was allegedly furious TPTB chose Obama ) without vindictively bringing down the entire party in flames with her.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

They are getting a lot of press, still a lot to go through and there will be more bags dumped later. Expect another one during the convention, probably halfway point.

All this stuff is small daggers she can't get away from. It's hurting her, especially in swing states. It's going to have an effect. I could see her losing all of them in the end.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
But these email leaks are barely getting any press. And I can't see Hillary going down a second time (she was allegedly furious TPTB chose Obama ) without vindictively bringing down the entire party in flames with her.

I don't watch television news, but I was surprised to see something in the NYT today:

Released Emails Suggest the D.N.C. Derided the Sanders Campaign

It's listed as the #1 story, right now.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

They are getting a lot of press, still a lot to go through and there will be more bags dumped later. Expect another one during the convention, probably halfway point.

All this stuff is small daggers she can't get away from. It's hurting her, especially in swing states. It's going to have an effect. I could see her losing all of them in the end.

I'm not seeing much on tv, although I haven't turned on the news in the last hour. The only one reporting it was Fox, of course.

Maybe it's getting more press now?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Wiki leaks. LOL

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Rigged. Crooked Hillary LOL

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

See how smart he is. He knew it was a witch hunt all along that's why he didn't join the attack. He knew what the real issues are and didn't waste his time on this crap fest.

Gin

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Not surprised at all there's still some people supporting DNC and Hillary after this "revelation"...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

On May 5, a DNC employee asked colleagues to "get someone to ask his belief" in God and suggested that it could make a difference in Kentucky and West Virginia. Sanders' name is not mentioned in the note.

"This could make several points difference with my peeps.My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist," DNC chief financial officer Brad Marshall wrote.

Does this make Democrats antisemitic?
edit on 23-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I'm looking at it this way: If we somehow see a brokered convention, there will be a debate on the floor as delegates decide how they are going to vote.

Part of that debate will include Hillary's polling numbers against Trump vs. Bernie's and their projected chances, in November, considering all the foreseeable variables that will sway voters.

This leak will surely influence the debate on the floor, IF there is a second vote amongst released delegates. I think it would greatly benefit Bernie in that debate.

Do I really think that's likely to happen? No, I think the chances are very, very slim.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join