It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intimidation and Election Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The White House will revisit a 2015 ban on police forces getting riot gear, armored vehicles and other military-grade equipment from the U.S. armed forces, two police organization directors told Reuters on Thursday.

Just three days after the deaths of five police officers in Dallas, the executive director of the Fraternal Order of Police, Jim Pasco and the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations, met with Obama and convinced him to review a list of banned items.

After the riots in Ferguson, some of the methods deployed by police were deemed to militaristic and intimidating. For a moment, I thought Obama was doing something right by banning the ability to maintain civil order using military-grade equipment. The two recent police shootings have caused him to reevaluate that decision.

At last week's meeting, law enforcement leaders urged Obama to reinstate military equipment such as helmets, grenade launchers and tracked armored vehicles to enhance officers' safety and their ability to respond to violent riots.

Under the 2015 executive order, the federal government may no longer transfer such equipment. Local police are not banned from purchasing it on the private market, but most departments cannot afford that on their own, potentially leaving officers vulnerable, said Pasco.

"The White House thought this kind of gear was intimidating to people, but they didn't know the purpose it serves," said Pasco, noting a grenade launcher can also launch tear gas for crowd control.

To be fair, Obama will be passing this request and review to White House chief legal counsel Neil Eggleston. He defends corrupt politicains and their associates. He’s also married to a woman called Penda Hair. She co-founded and co-directs the civil rights organization Advancement Project.

Now, this is where I go off on a tangent. Depending on your imagination, this could be viewed in a number of different ways. I like the conspiracy avenue.

Taken right from the organization’s website,

Locally, we provide direct, hands-on support for organized communities in their struggles for racial and social justice, providing legal and communications resources for on-the-ground efforts, while assisting in building their own capacity and power in their communities.

Nationally, we actively broaden and extend the practice of community-centered racial justice lawyering through training, networking, creation of tools and resources, media outreach and public education. We also use strategic communications to influence public opinion on issues of race, democracy and justice.

Sounds similar to Black Lives Matter, doesn't it? And wouldn’t you know, the organization just so happen to be receiving donations from George Soros and Co. I'd also like to add that he's a manipulating POS.

Voter Fraud and the 2012 Election: The Advancement Project

The George Soros-funded Advancement Project, a radical left-wing group, is colluding with several other progressive groups to block investigations of voter fraud. The mantra of the group, which is becoming a thorn in the side of the Republican Party, is that voter fraud is a myth made up by conservatives in order to disenfranchise the poor and minorities.

But at the same time these same groups aggressively promote voter registration programs designed to increase the vote count for Democratic Party candidates. Voter registration activists and their lawyers pose as defenders of democracy. But they would have the states allow voting with almost no standards or procedures for guaranteeing the identity and residency of those who vote and register to vote.

PDF: Download

As long as Hillary can keep the election close, she can use this lack of oversight to her advantage. Here are some other pieces of info that I thought were interesting.

The Soros connection is worth greater scrutiny because the Advancement Project appears set to supersede Project Vote as the leading apologist for voter fraud in the 2012 elections. With Soros’s backing the Advancement Project is in a position to far outspend groups advocating voter integrity measures.

The list of donors includes:

Ford Foundation ($5,266,000 since 2003)
California Endowment ($2,638,212 since 2001)
William & Flora Hewlett Foundation ($2,303,500 since 2001)
Rockefeller Foundation ($2,150,000 since 2001)
James Irvine Foundation ($1,650,000 since 2002)
David & Lucile Packard Foundation ($1,230,000 since 2003)
Tides Foundation ($875,540 since 2007)
Charles Stewart Mott Foundation ($650,000 since 2001)
Carnegie Corp. of New York ($584,000 since 2001).

During the 2004 election Advancement Project attorneys tried to block Republican efforts to protect the integrity of the ballot. They claimed Republicans were prohibited from implementing ballot security programs by a 1982 federal court consent decree in the case DNC v. RNC.

In 1981, the GOP had mailed letters to registered New Jersey voters in predominately African-American areas. When some of these letters were returned as “undeliverable” the Republican poll-watchers believed they had grounds for challenging voters at the polls. (The letter-mailing practice is known as “caging.”)

In 2004 Republicans challenged the authenticity of tens of thousands of voter registrations in Ohio and other key battleground states. The Advancement Project responded by filing lawsuits in Ohio and Florida to prevent those states from implementing voter security measures.

Judith Browne Dianis, co-director of the Advancement Project, said “The RNC has consistently sought to cloak its discriminatory efforts to suppress the minority vote in a law enforcement guise.” Browne Dianis, a frequent guest on Al Sharpton’s MSNBC program, said, “such racial profiling of the electorate is itself illegal. The consent decree in RNC v. DNC permanently enjoins the RNC from implementing any ballot security measure program without prior court approval.”

Looks like more proof that Soros funds specific organizations that targets minorities in order to manipulate the electoral process. Hillary just needs to keep the election close and the lack of oversight will help swing the election in her favor with a surge of double voting minorities.

So, where am I all going with this? For one, the winner is always chosen in advance and the road to victory is nothing more than a series of planned out psy-ops on the American people.

I like finding these kinds of connections because it help support my opinion at the moment, that the BLM and similar organizations are nothing more than a manipulated pool of reserve votes, ready to be unleashed at the first sign of a sinking ship.

Furthering an agenda produces opposition and if you can’t remove that opposition, you’re at least better off controlling it. There is a reason why liberals frown upon voter identity verification and you, being on ATS, might want to ask yourself why.

This call for re-militarization has me thinking that things are going to get out of hand. Such a display of force, while at the same time funding the organizations designed to rally against such opposition can only produce a handful of results.

edit on 22-7-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

In other words the two largest lobby groups for police.

2nd
edit on 22-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

hideously criminal . . . imho . . . at least as close to it as they can get away with--which seems to be plenty.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I am not sure where you are going, but voter fraud was found to be almost non existant. You should not put things in this meandering thread that are not true, at least.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I am not sure where you are going, but voter fraud was found to be almost non existant. You should not put things in this meandering thread that are not true, at least.

That was only the fraud they let you see though. Do you think they arent smart enough to hide the true amount going on?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Well it's just a theory but I think they want all the hardware to be able to eventually declare martial law. Then they'll turn the us into a big prison , not to say it isn't already one. But what they'll do is chip everyone and exterminate everyone else. So the question is do u get out now while u still can or just hope for the best and hope nothing happens too quickly.

new topics

top topics

join