It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Sick and Tired of Life

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker
That's amazing. I'm gonna join. But, I need to learn more about the lingo.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lazyfortress
a reply to: iTruthSeeker
That's amazing. I'm gonna join. But, I need to learn more about the lingo.

What a lot of people do is park at a gate, then join the network, and listen in for a bit. There is a bit to setting it up but it isn't too bad. The areas covered in red are ones with ATC coverage. It changes depending on who is online availble to work a given area.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You have a passion and want to share it with others... nothing wrong with that at all. Now consider that others also have a passion even though it is not the same and want to share it with you.

Now if you do not know or understand their passion how can they share it?

In such a manner you can see perhaps broadening your interests will allow the time and place for such sharing to be appropriate.

Over time of having conversations with people in taking an interest in their passions you'll discover people with an interest in yours.

Perhaps another website on your passion? There are many many of them out there, of hobbyists and enthusiasts that share the same.

The model building of course can turn into an enterprise the more dedicated to honing the skills required... such as art. The various mediums that can be used to make such, and then the branch of science of those materials like say making and using graphene to cover models with so they are strong and durable for play or adding a small engine for flight...

So looking at this, you're not only interested in planes, but art, science, and engineering that fall under the model aspect... so this of course can not only broaden your field of interest but give you a direction in education, as well as an income source if you hone your craft to such a level in building models.

Thats of course when it's time to start sharing... when people start knocking on your door wanting and after it.

So in the mean time? Spread your wings over other fields and take interest in the passengers you find in your life or aboard it... some will obviously depart after that flight is over, and of course some will become crew... flying solo in the cockpit of a Cessna when over time it could be a DC-10 is a bit short sighted on the ground but in the air one can see for miles...

So keep looking up to where you want to be.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lazyfortress

Hey! Stop it my friend! You are unique in your own special way. Remember that. Thats a good thing. We need all kinds in this world, and theres no right or wrong ways. Only right and wrong corrections and conclusions. Life is to learn. And you are. Dont stop. Youve come to the right place for support.

Ask the questions you want answers to. Hold on to your website until you understand how to make it better. Nothing is ever really perfect. Everything can be made better, more interesting and pertinent to the way you feel...and others can benefit from the things you know.

Nothing wrong with being a loner...but do try and get out, get involved, maybe volunteer for something? They say if you can count a friend or your friends on just one hand...youre a very rich person. Shoot for that. Friends come in time.

You have a purpose, though may not know it. We dont know what it is for you. It is your job to find out...and we will help you. Dont stop. Keep asking questions. Contribute. Learn. Read. Propose and wonder...and life will unfold for you.

It takes a smart person to know they feel unhappy. It shows awareness and that you feel the need for change. Remember this...

The whole world is filled with nutcases, crazies, unbelievers, doubters, criminals, haters and knuckleheads that say "Hey! Theres NOTHING wrong with ME!" So friend, youre WAY ahead of the game...

Why? Because you care and want things better. We do too...for you. Ask us anytime....you have value. Be confident!

Best of luck to you.....Mysterioustranger

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

This is why I can only talk to adults. Only adults can understand what I'm saying.

When will my depression stop?

Funny.
You actually answered your question right before you asked it.

Yeah, you might be a young prodigy, or not. lets say you are though. Once you hit adulthood and are surrounded by peers of your age who share interests mixed with wisdom, you will be happy..and as you get older, your happiness will increase, so hang in there buddy, best part is ahead of you. seriously, you nerd..all nerds have crap youth, but adulthood is a blast and just gets better and better.

Incidentally, its not like you couldn't relate to people your age, you're just in a self made bubble, so you, like many young thinkers, are most likely missing fellow thinkers, and given you dont go to work to meet like minded people, well, your bubble is small.

You are gonna love university. study hard.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

No, I'm just incredibly slow with typing on a phone

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea
Lol. You'll get used to it after a while.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I gotta go to bed. I appreciate all of the responses! I feel much better!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Maaaannn sick of life?? What I wouldn't give to be your age again with what I know today.

Everything is laid out right in front of you, but you just haven't learned how to get to it yet.

You will. And here's the rub. You'll figure it all out before your peers do. And then ... who'll be ahead in the game?

You want help? Advice?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
let me tell you a secret that most young people don`t know, old people don`t have many friends, you know why?

besides the obvious that many of their friends were old too and have died but it`s more because by the time they have lived that many years they have learned to like themselves and accept themselves for who they are and the way they are,they don`t need,look for or care about gaining other peoples approval to validate their life.In fact having friends can be more trouble than it`s worth, especially when your old.They have learned that they are their own best friend.
edit on 22-7-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I gotta go to bed. I appreciate all of the responses! I feel much better!

Good! Sleep well!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I'm done. After yesterday at alpha-india.net, I've realized how immature I am, and how worthless I am. Everybody there hates me. They try making fun of my posts. I've never told them my age. I'm not sure if that's the reason or not. They think I'm like in my 20s or something. I always go to that forum for help in Flight Simulator, but in the end, I get made fun of.

Lufthansa declined my request for the interview, so yep. Virgin America hasn't responded. I'm different from everyone else my age. I study aircraft all this crap. I have very few friends. I'm a loner. My parents don't understand. They always complain. One person at school called me "Einstein". That was a compliment, I know. Nobody understands what I'm talking about. I have no common interests with anybody my age. I'm so doggone different! It's no use. Only my dog understands how I feel. I'm planning on ditching my website, as nobody really views it. My hobby is spotting airliners and building models. This is why I can only talk to adults. Only adults can understand what I'm saying.

Why me? When will my depression stop? I HATE LIFE.

You study aircrafts? We need more people like you. Who wants to build a mothership and GTFO this world?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Sadly I've had a touch screen phone for as long as they've been commercially available. I think I may just be destined to spend hours of my life typing away only to have 25 posts between the post i'm responding to and mine. By the way, that second message: the part removed was bit[dot]ly so just toss that in there. Have a good night, sir.
edit on 7/22/16 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I'm done. After yesterday at alpha-india.net, I've realized how immature I am, and how worthless I am. Everybody there hates me. They try making fun of my posts. I've never told them my age. I'm not sure if that's the reason or not. They think I'm like in my 20s or something. I always go to that forum for help in Flight Simulator, but in the end, I get made fun of.

Lufthansa declined my request for the interview, so yep. Virgin America hasn't responded. I'm different from everyone else my age. I study aircraft all this crap. I have very few friends. I'm a loner. My parents don't understand. They always complain. One person at school called me "Einstein". That was a compliment, I know. Nobody understands what I'm talking about. I have no common interests with anybody my age. I'm so doggone different! It's no use. Only my dog understands how I feel. I'm planning on ditching my website, as nobody really views it. My hobby is spotting airliners and building models. This is why I can only talk to adults. Only adults can understand what I'm saying.

Why me? When will my depression stop? I HATE LIFE.

Speaking as a believer in Christ (I must say that as it is the key to my point of view), I realize that this temporal life is vile, despicable, and disgusting above all things. There will be some highs and lows (I think I've past the highs and the lows are mostly what's left), but the depression does not end. Its not supposed to end until death. The point is to find the beauty in the depression. Find the order in the chaos. If you can find happiness in such a low state, then how much more of a capacity for happiness will you have in the afterlife? If you choose to end this life prematurely, then you abort your eternal destiny, and you fail. So you live till you die.

Without Christ, nothing matters in my opinion. So, I doubt it will get better...maybe here and there, but it will fade in time.

Good news, your not crazy. You may reach a point where things start going your way, but the bad news is that life will still suck. Prosperity, friends, accomplishments, companionship...I once wanted these things, and now I have them. My mind still slips into the darkness.
edit on 22-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Don't worry. I'm way older and only my dog understands me too.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You need to take a deep breath, in/out, and repeat after me, There is no place like home! Have some marshmallow clouds and cotton candy flowers, turn that from upside down and look in the mirror, affirmation, I am a good loving hard working soul and I am important, I am beautiful in heart and spirit!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Why go where people are assholes to you? If they're like that, they're not worth messing with.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

So ur not just trying to get free advertising??? Ha ha . U thought life was gonna be easy???????????? Or fair?????? NO

It's hard. So therefor u know there are only 2 beings who got ur back. U and God. That's it. Plus it's mainly u because u dint know how God operates.

So like urself for ur good points. But really love and embrace ur faults. Don't hate urself for them. Love ur faults. Cuz it's easy to like what's good about u. Harder to love even the bad. Also start saying

I like myself

Over and over. Like 1000 times a day. Reprogram ur mind.

Again none of this is easy. Every other day in sick of life too as u had some major setbacks over the last few yrs. but that's life.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
What keeps us alive?

The body receives natural pleasures from experiencing the world around us.

Breathing the air, seeing the sunlight, walking outside, wading in water at the beach, fishing in the lake, etc..

What keeps us down?

Excessive thoughts about the self.

So, depression comes from thinking too much, and doing too little.

Reverse this pattern.

Go outside, and explore the physical world, and get off the computer for awhile.

Instead of doing all this thinking, go look, see, and do anything physical.

A simple walk changes the mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

But you do have friends and many people really don't have any friends. In another thread you said

My friends think like I do. We have just about the same interests. We're the best of friends.

You just need to think about having some fun doing what you like while you are young and don't have to work all day for a living and come home and deal with problems every evening. This is your free time don't waste it!

Try to remember that some of the most wonderful people in this world are not smart in the IQ sense but they have value that far outweighs intelligence. Each person has something to offer if you only look for people like yourself you narrow your world down and learn and enjoy less.
edit on 23-7-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join