It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Selects Tim Kaine, a Centrist Senator From a Swing State, as Running Mate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

The only black people that support her are the older generation who aren't as informed and don't know how dirty this woman is. Anyone born in the 80s and up pretty much realize what kind of damage her and her husband did to the black community in the 90s with their mass incarcerations.

link   
a reply to: supremecommander

I'm sure many people feel comfortable with your insight.

link   

Good grief another 'Harvard graduate

Oh no, not smart people!

We should put a bunch of morons in power just to keep Republican voters from felling inadequate.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Oh no, not smart people!

We should put a bunch of morons in power just to keep Republican voters from felling inadequate.

Trump loves the uneducated.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I understand that, but I replied the way I did because the poster seemed to have a sneer in his post. Apologies to him if I was mistaken, but the way it was worded......

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

The only black people that support her are the older generation who aren't as informed and don't know how dirty this woman is. Anyone born in the 80s and up pretty much realize what kind of damage her and her husband did to the black community in the 90s with their mass incarcerations.

In your estimation, who *will* they be voting for?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It just seems like Hillary keeps making Bernie bend over and over..taking it again...and again.
Bernie served his purpose by selling ou...er...endorsing her. Now she's done with him.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Oh no, not smart people!

News flash the current guy went to Harvard, and without a teleprompter is a just bubbling idiot.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Trump loves the uneducated.

So does Hillary, and her new VP selection.

In fact, I bet Hillary has many plans to keep the uneducated as uneducated as possible and create more.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well never mind.

He's 'married'.

en.wikipedia.org...

So that puts the kabosh on that other thought.

ALTHOUGH.

Tim Kaine is Hillary Clinton’s running mate

LGBT Nation.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
From that link.

Is this the part where we get to make fun of CLinton/Kaines campaign logos, and make sexual innuendo jokes about it ?
edit on 22-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
In my opinion she chose him to go after the libertarian vote instead of chasing after the few Bernie supporters who switched to trump. Johnson is polling 13% which is substantial in a race like this so going with a centrist is her attempt to siphon them away.

Opposed to Trump who went further right with his VP pick that is more socially conservative which is the opposite of libertarian.

It is a pretty good political move on her part, but I am still voting for Garry.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Oh no, not smart people!

News flash the current guy went to Harvard, and without a teleprompter is a just bubbling idiot.

Did you mean "is just a bumbling idiot"?

Anyway, Trump said he very happy with his teleprompters they make him sound less crazy.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It just seems like Hillary keeps making Bernie bend over and over..taking it again...and again.
Bernie served his purpose by selling ou...er...endorsing her. Now she's done with him.

See my comment here: link

Curiously, Tim Kaine went on record -- a month ago -- to say he supports Bernie's superdelegate rules change.

Tim Kaine may be Bernie's precise path to victory in the face of insurmountable odds.

It's unfortunate for Hillary that Kaine went on record as stating he supports the rules change because now the DNC may actually have a brokered convention.

edit on 22-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
In my opinion she chose him to go after the libertarian vote instead of chasing after the few Bernie supporters who switched to trump. Johnson is polling 13% which is substantial in a race like this so going with a centrist is her attempt to siphon them away.

Opposed to Trump who went further right with his VP pick that is more socially conservative which is the opposite of libertarian.

It is a pretty good political move on her part, but I am still voting for Garry.

Kaine is just as far away from Libertarian as Hillary and Bernie is even further away.

Trump is actually a little closer than any Democrat candidate running for any office.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She could have picked gandhi and it still wouldn't change the fact that she is a proven liar, incompetent to oversee national security,warmonger,corporate street walker, race baiter, corrupted politician , and a white priveliged demon that is above the law.

link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That would be totally ironic.

I hope there's a strong movement next week.

Hillary will get bigger and more frequent headaches.

link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: xuenchen

She could have picked gandhi and it still wouldn't change the fact that she is a proven liar, incompetent to oversee national security,warmonger,corporate street walker, race baiter, corrupted politician , and a white priveliged demon that is above the law.

I agree.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Of course.

Ole Neo will never be accused of plagiarism.

There's a method to my typos.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

In your estimation, who *will* they be voting for?

i'm an individual. i cannot speak for others but if the choices are widdled down between a turd and a turd with corn in it...what do you think?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join