It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama jokes during Munich press conference

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Can't wait until this arrogant narcissist leaves in 5 months. Glad these tragedies entertain him.

Grinning Obama JOKES during statement on Munich carnage as he shifts gears to say he'll miss daughter Malia when she leaves the nest for college

As news reports of a gun massacre in Munich crossed the Atlantic Ocean on Friday, the President of the United States was cracking jokes.

www.dailymail.co.uk... lege.html#ixzz4FBUYSSi6

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Probably not as bad as Bush holding Michael's - I mean - Michelle O's hand at the Dallas PD funeral and dancing.

ETA: And, yeah, I'm with you. Seeing Barry's ass walking out the door will be one of the most pleasant events of my life. What a Loser he has been.
edit on 2272016 by Snarl because: ETA

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Only guy who's showing due respect to Islamic terrorism and the victims within is Trump.

And he's labelled a hater for doing so.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
yeah, obama has been having a pretty good laugh for the last 8 years, at the country`s expense, but the joke is on him he and his wife and daughters have to live in this mess, that he created, when they leave the whitehouse.as private citizens they won`t be so insulated from the problems, he has created, as they are now as the first family.
as the saying goes, don`t crap where you eat.
of course there is the real possibility that they may have already decided to abandon the country and live elsewhere when they leave the whitehouse.
edit on 22-7-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I was listening when it happened, extremely disrespectful in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Probably not as bad as Bush holding Michael's - I mean - Michelle O's hand at the Dallas PD funeral and dancing.

ETA: And, yeah, I'm with you. Seeing Barry's ass walking out the door will be one of the most pleasant events of my life. What a Loser he has been.

Omg I saw that, very embarrassing. Has he fallen off the wagon again? Even Laura was a little embarrassed.

As for Obama, maybe a little unfortunate he perked up like that but we all beam when we think of our children.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Who cares? Bush drunkenly danced at the funerals of the cops killed in Texas. Both are non-points.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hopefully poetic justice will prevail.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Will he Is a muslim.
who do you think Pays for Isis?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
2017 couldn't come soon enough. So sick of this fool.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Also can't wait for this turd sandwich to exit! Just hope he leaves without major drama. Im sure that pen and phone are going to busy...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
OH NO! Someone shows some levity!

I am not sure what the complaint here is he addressed the issues and didn't drown himself in sorrow. He even stood up for law enforcement again which is something many people around ATS says he never does.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Can't say I'm surprised, I mean remember he did the same at the Ft Hood attack, except this time he didn't give any shout outs to anyone.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Not really surprised at this point. The man has nothing to positively impact the world in the 8 years he was given. He's a traitor to the American people

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

What a disrespectful man, but a closet muslim also so what would you expect? His wife is no better and her only talent seems to be making nice with the Brit journalist who got her to sing along to some bland Beyonce song - which she surprised me to knowing all its words, no musical taste either - could have chosen a better B song, however it says it all.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
John Kerry: Refrigerants Just as Deadly as ISIS

Really?

Obama: ‘The World Has Never Been Less Violent’

What the Hades ?

Has most of the politicians went bat sh** insane ?

edit on 7/23/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Will he Is a muslim.
who do you think Pays for Isis?

He isn't Muslim, but then the American public were happy to fund the IRA as they killed UK armed forces and civilians, so Americans therefore have a history of funding terrorists..... feel better now?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Obama was cracking jokes at that too.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Let's revisit this thread in say 8 years and see if things got way better with him out of office.
I mean Trump and Hillary will be SO MUCH better, right..

top topics

join