It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victory over terrorists in Syria on the horizon. Russian FM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

“Iraq was not broken, Libya was not broken, Syria was not broken. They (Western powers) started to fix the situation, and they got what is happening there now,” Lavrov said.

Despite the demonic meddling of the US/NATO alliance ( whom I call the slow NAZIS of our age) the Russian Foreign Minister announced some hope, at last.

“The situation in Syria has seriously changed in the past seven months, and preconditions have emerged for us to defeat terrorists and to organize the truest intra-Syria dialogue, so that only Syrians themselves could decide the future of their country,” Lavrov said on Friday.

“What is happening in the Middle East and North Africa is the direct result of a very incompetent and unprofessional attitude to the status quo,” Lavrov said, adding that Western powers have “acted like a bull in a china shop in order to assert their dominance.”

What simple truth he speaks.

ALL the terrorism going on now everybody wants to blame Islam for IS THE DIRECT RESULT OF EVIL POLICIES OF THE US!!!!

edit on 22-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
imagine Syria and Russia providing assistance to all the failed states the west has left in ruin. Oh the irony.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Ha ha well said. Watch that go over like a lead balloon, though.

Seems that a coup in Turkey will be the dividing line, the demarkation point, a no mans land for failed western style interventions.

In Iraq it was televised live, everyone was on board for Intervention, Regime Change and "Democracy". That was a long time ago.

Now its a covert boondoggle, bogged down in lies and dogma for everyone to see.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
imagine Syria and Russia providing assistance to all the failed states the west has left in ruin. Oh the irony.

Iran and Russia both are.

Time for another cartoon bomb drawing in the UN? Another WMD speech and chemical 'red line'?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

well Yeah.... the friggin USA leadership armed/supplied/paid/trained the Afghan Mujahadeen to fight Russians...
then had no exit strategy other than creating frictions between the Muslim Warlords so they would eventually start killing each other...

the USA, of which I am a hostage citizen... deserves all the crap that's coming on their heads, including the reign-of-terror in Obamas' lame duck year as pretender POTUS

Osama seen through the fog-of-war & determined the USA was not for the Muslim warriors and in fact were busy causing infighting so the Mujahadeen
would solve the extermination of radical Muslims by killing off one another--- no wonder he had a target-on-his-back

the Islamic state should have been left to their own crappy regions, to trudge thru their own closed societies as they have for over 1000 years (other than piracy on the seas) (Oh and the African slave trade --- that's who the BLM should be shooting at, not the caucasians)

edit on nd31146923744522302016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

as far as Jihadists in Syria (isis & others)...the Syrians with Russians need to clobber the ones that stay and let isis/isil freely regroup in Iraq where the USAs proxy armies of Jihadist Terrorists can more easily pick up their paychecks.
Perhaps the 'Relocation' of the Jihadist Refugees will result in the rest of the ISIS soldiers going to Europe for a free-living life - until they destroy the welfare states through their lone-wolf terror tactics

watch out if POTUS now pulls off an Erdogan style coup here to further increase the number of refugees from Syria getting 'Resettled' here under either the Obama orders or the UN orders that even superceed the SCOTUS
edit on nd31146923851122482016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Just another US and _____ (you name the other countries or orgs) are evil an caused all the problems in the world , thread. Honestly , have we ran out of topics ?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

just to add a newly released article : www.newswithviews.com...

I keep running into sources that underscore the contents of my posts... but a day or so later than when I needed the info.
so, kindly excuse the apparent plugging of my own posts, I only wish to reflect what's distinctly on other 'authors' minds (not including myself as being worthy of the title Author).... i'm just a poster

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

Can you provide me with a condensed version of that post ? Boil it down to a concept.Right now , the only thing I can garner is that you and MrSpad disagree. We jump from doping to black markets to oil to Libya to Syria to AL Qaeda and Isis to Hillary and Obama.
My requirement for Tylenol just jumped through the roof . Or would that be "doping" cause it aint "black market" . it is CVS.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Sorry, not going to make fun of the stuff in my post, but the crux is actually bolded:

Well, I believe it is important because there is an ongoing brainwashing campaign running at full power. You can't hide from it even here.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Not to rain on your source, but Veterans Today, really? Read some of the other articles on that site...distasteful isn't too strong a word. Nor is wrong.

Why not just quote Sorcha Faal while you're at it.

But as long as the article agrees with your take on the issue.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: St Udio

just to add a newly released article : www.newswithviews.com...

I keep running into sources that underscore the contents of my posts... but a day or so later than when I needed the info.
so, kindly excuse the apparent plugging of my own posts, I only wish to reflect what's distinctly on other 'authors' minds (not including myself as being worthy of the title Author).... i'm just a poster

This is a good link thanks. www.newswithviews.com...

Erdogan’s getting a just Karma. He tried to overthrow Assad for so long now the camels have come home to (whatever the f___ camels do)

“What she doesn’t mention is that at no time in the course of the last 35 years has the US ceased to support and finance Al Qaeda as a means to destabilizing sovereign countries. It was ‘a pretty good idea’, says Hillary, and it remains a good idea today:

“Amply documented, the ISIS and Al Nusrah Mujahideen are recruited by NATO and the Turkish High command, with the support of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Israel”. “‘Let’s remember here, the people we are fighting today we began funding them twenty plus years ago
[/quote

It has come to the point that Americans must admit to themselves that the Global War on Terror (GWOT) is being led by the U.S. and they aren’t trying as hard to hide the fact these days. And the Global war is not directed against Al Qaeda – we are using them as foot soldiers for our agenda. Replace and change where WE want the changes to be regardless of who it hurts.

edit on 23-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Not to rain on your source, but Veterans Today, really? Read some of the other articles on that site...distasteful isn't too strong a word. Nor is wrong.

Why not just quote Sorcha Faal while you're at it.

But as long as the article agrees with your take on the issue.

Rain on it all you want. I’m dedicated to the truth from wherever it comes from; I’m not attached to any particular source.

VT is at least on the right side of many issues. The MSM and the Alex Jones alt media of right wing racists are not on the right side of hardly any issues.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

If by "rightside" you mean making it up as they go along? VT has done that more than once.

Alex Jones? If that's your comparison, then VT is right in line with that as far as trustworthiness is concerned. Namely none.

May I suggest, if you don't already, use as many sources as possible, rather than, as is done far too often around here, cherry picking what agrees with the agenda.

Not necessarily you, just in general.

No one source is going to be golden all the time. Truth is subjective, in many cases. Reality is what we're after. IMHO, anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Isis is now the US primary dog.

The scum…NATO/US and Turkey obviously has had a fallen out over the failed operation to destroy Syria.

Probably the US doesn’t like the way stupid ass Erdogan helped ISIS too openly.

He should have hidden it more and not like a greedy pig benefit off the operation.

Erdogan got greedy and gave his relatives the inside to make money off ISIS.

This helped expose to half the world the scam in play.

The scam is that Turkey is the supporter of ISIS just like Pakistan is the supporter of the Taliban.

Americas made up and created enemies just so small they can beat any time they want and just so lethal enough to provide food for the beast of the Military Industrial Intelligence complex.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Truth is subjective

Is that was the reason of deleting my post and marking it as an "off-topic"? While you instead of staying on-topic are talking about anything except the topic?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

If by "rightside" you mean making it up as they go along? VT has done that more than once.

Alex Jones? If that's your comparison, then VT is right in line with that as far as trustworthiness is concerned. Namely none.

May I suggest, if you don't already, use as many sources as possible, rather than, as is done far too often around here, cherry picking what agrees with the agenda.

Not necessarily you, just in general.

No one source is going to be golden all the time. Truth is subjective, in many cases. Reality is what we're after. IMHO, anyway.

Its not that “truth” is subjective, it's that the observer is subjective or perspectival.

Truth, ultimate or not, is what most look at as objective reality

Just wanted to clear up the point on a philosophical level

In any case, of course I use as many sources. The chief, my heart, judgment and knowledge

I’ll even use Jones or anyone as a fact source unless I know otherwise

VT is NOT as bad as Jones is now.

VT is just a run of the mill alt /conspiracy site like Jones somewhat use to be

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The scum…NATO/US and Turkey obviously has had a fallen out over the failed operation to destroy Syria.

Funny but I don't remember NATO being involved in Syria...and neither do they.

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said on Monday that the NATO military alliance will not take part in the current Syrian conflict, adding Russia's intervention in Syria can potentially prolong the war.

www.trtworld.com...

And the fact that Turkey has reopened the airbase for the US to resume the fight against ISIS shows you are wrong.

Turkey has re-opened airspace for Incirlik Air Base after a failed coup of the country's president. The move allows the U.S. to resume airstrikes against the Islamic State terrorist group in Iraq and Syria.

www.militarytimes.com...

I guess your idea of the truth varies from what most people would consider the truth. I enjoy it when you want to put the whole of NATO into something because individual countries that are part of NATO act on their own as independent nations that don't have to have the whole of NATO involved.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I’m dedicated to the truth from wherever it comes from;

I am going to say no you don't unless it has something bad to say about the US or countries that are considered the west.

And that is shown right here in this thread. Sorry but you want the truth there you go...the truth.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

VT is NOT as bad as Jones is now.

In most cases they are worse than he is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join