It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Reasons Why Ted Cruz Royally F'ed Himself At The RNC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

When this election is done, I'm withdrawing from the Republican Party and registering as an Independent.

I'm registered as a Non Party Affiliate or NPA. Registering to either D or R results in either party getting more funding based on it's registration base.

I don't want to contribute any money to any political party. I just vote for the person. Actually, I've never voted in the presidential elections before at all in my life. I've never liked my choices! But this time around that will be different.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Honestly I think if Trump hadn't got the nomination you would have seen him possibly run as an Independent. I could be wrong but with his number of supporters and their overwhelming support and loyalty to him I think if the RNC had cheated him out of the nomination that would have been enough for him to go Independent.

We'll never know for sure now of course but I think it's possible.

IMO the whole pledge thing just seems wrong. Why should anyone make any promise to support either parties candidate at all??? Especially the major members of a political party. Nobody should be pressured to vote a party or an individual ever. That is why we each get one vote and are supposed to be free to use it however we want.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Ted is anointed by God. That's a might powerful endorsement.

Anointed and nominated are two different words. LOL
But, your point is well taken.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
FLASHBACK: Remember when Trump renounced the GOP pledge? www.conservativereview.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ok ...who will the troops follow?? One that wants to hide in PC ??? Or one that has it covered in "let's just get this done" ???

I think Trump will ask the top Military brass...how we can get this done ...and fast. There will be one top military dude that will come through (I hope) and Trump will so go for it...you have to trust the men that also have it in their heart to kill the hurt...I think Trump will be able to see that Military dude...or whoever and let him or her run with it...

Things are so messed up now ..and Trump knows we have to take chances ...and he will pick the right people to give it a go!! Some times you just have to risk it..That's business!!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krypto1

I'm voting for Trump...his family is tight...I just figure Trump will have the best people around him to move forward ...he does not like to look stupid....

You mean like George W, Bush?

edit on 7/22/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hillary gave a nod to Ted Cruz in her speech tonight. She said she agrees with him.

She took his statements as an endorsement for her.

Thats not cool, and its not going to help his future.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Trumps kids don't go out drinking and partying !! Hahahah!! Don't make me look up chit!!! ...now go mod!!! lol!!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I think she is not too healthy also...all that yelling at Bill..and her secret service people..and her girl friends

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

One more for you...(I don't usually mess in politics here on ats) ...but I know your smart enough to know this ..or else you would not be a super mod.

Ultimately, leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It's about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especially when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for others' success, and then standing back and letting them shine. Chris Hadfield

Trump has worked this way all his life.

Me thinks Clinton is in it for "Clinton" ...it's a feeling from a Navy Vet..me.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Hillary gave a nod to Ted Cruz in her speech tonight. She said she agrees with him.

She took his statements as an endorsement for her.

Thats not cool, and its not going to help his future.

Nope his political career is done as a republican only option is he could become a Democrat but I don't think they like him either. So he's just isolated himself from everyone and as a independent he could try but I don't think he has anything to offer them since his entire record is useless.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ted just admit it
Pigs in Zen

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I, for one, will never trust nor support Ted Cruz...not even for county dog catcher. Same goes for Kasich.

These two men are full of themselves and can't see that THIS TIME, The People in the Republican Party, wanted a doer, someone that will get things done for all Americans. They made a pledge. They dishonored it, plain and simple. Party unity took a backseat to their personal hurt feelings.

Lots of us are tired of the religious wing of the party and find it refreshing to have a different kind of candidate, someone who respects the religious wing but will focus on the REAL problems....illegal immigration, security, jobs, debt, trade deficits, rebuilding our infrastructure, cleaning up the out-of-control corruption in Washington.
edit on 22-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Lots of us are tired of the religious wing of the party and find it refreshing to have a different kind of candidate, someone who respects the religious wing but will focus on the REAL problems....illegal immigration, security, jobs, debt, trade deficits, rebuilding our infrastructure, cleaning up the out-of-control corruption in Washington.

Trump won't do s***.... He will bend over to the neocons and take it. They are the CIA, NSA, and agencies that don't even have any letters. They can kill goats just by looking at them, they own entire countries.... Trump likes to strut around and they just laugh at him.
edit on 22-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I loved that!! You are queen of words !!!

let me play you a song on mood music...though I have no luck with queens

anyway ...so your voting for Trump??

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Ahhhh!!! You are kidding bro!!! I hope!!! hahahaahah!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ted's gonna walk away no worse for wear come November. The next three months are going to be brutal. While Trump and Clinton are duking it out to the very last minute, Cruz is going to be kicking back munching on popcorn and sipping his Diet Coke.

All anyone will remember is that he gave a compelling speech (sans endorsement) and encouraged the people to vote their conscience while standing by his (somewhat questionable) principles.

Not a bad place to be once the dust settles after the battle.

ETA: Just for the record, I'm detest Cruz -- but that's another matter altogether.
edit on 7/22/2016 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Ahhhh!!! You are kidding bro!!! I hope!!! hahahaahah!!!

To the real big dogs...trump is a buffoon, They aren't political. That's for sheep.....

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

I loved that!! You are queen of words !!!

let me play you a song on mood music...though I have no luck with queens

anyway ...so your voting for Trump??

Actually, I am Queen of Swords (strong advocate of our Second Amendment), but I like Queen of Words, too!

I will vote for Trump, yes. I see things in him that I admire, respect, and trust. I think he is the right man for this particular section of time in our history. Things need to be shaken up and exposed. I think he will put us on a better track. If not, what is the alternative? The lying deceitful dishonest self-serving global elitist, Hillary, that doesn't give two squats about this country, only how she can use it to line her pockets.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

That right there is the most baited carrrrap!! I have ever heard!! (Not really heard lots more and better) You miss star dust are indeed in need of my love dragon spell

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join