It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell phone towers - Mind control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Many people have talked about the danger of living or working near cell phone towers due to electromagnetic pollution. But, there is another side to cell towers that is even more dangerous, that even less people know about. The fact is that the tower is not the problem. It is the electronic circuits that are placed on that tower. Many people believe that once a tower is set up for cell phones, other instruments are being added that are being used, or will be used, for electronic mind control.

The main reason for these transmitters is to enforce compliance to the planned, potentially imminent worldwide tyranny, which is determined to decimate the world's population back to the numbers that existed before the industrial revolution so that they can more efficiently manage humanity, whom they have always considered their chattel.

Nobody wants to think about an overt, global tyranny that would make Hitler, Robespierre, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot pale into historical insignificance, but this has been the cherished hope of the Illuminati for perhaps six millennia, in the studied opinions of some people.

www.metatech.org...

In this link, the author has a method of "busting" cell towers. Don Croft has come up with a new wonderful device, a "Tower Buster". Small and cheap, you can easily make these to join in the war to fight negative energy on earth.

"I admit that the prospect of making 300 HHgs next week, which is what will be needed to neutralize all of the primary transmitters, HAARP arrays, underground bases, etc, in my part of the country, was daunting, but I can easily make 250 Tower Busters and 50 HHGs (for hard targets). I found four brand new HAARP arrays along the interstate on my last trip to Seattle from Spokane�300 miles."

"Disabling these towers is even more important right now than destroying chemtrails, we sincerely believe. "

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wow, I hardly know where to even start with this. I guess with any technology, you will have people that can make a conspiracy out of it. First, I have family in the cell tower business. RF engineers who own and run 2 companies that work for some big name service providers. One company does the actual building, installation, testing, troubleshooting..the whole works. The other does consultation or mapping of towers because its true that sometimes companies lose track of whats on a tower. These guys know every single little thing thats attached to a tower and what its there for and never ever have I been told about any mind control devices. Now, sometimes companies share towers with other cell companies as well as radio stations FM and AM.

Second, this guy, man this guy is out there. But I guess as long as he's just throwing dixie cups with crystals in them out his car window, he's not hurting anyone. Who knows, if he wasn't doing stuff like this he might be venting his anxieties in more harmful actions so more power to him.

As for the number of cell towers, my problem seems to always be lack thereof when I'm out in the boonies trying to make a call. My state has enacted an emergency order restricting new tower sites and taking them out of the hands of the FCC and turning the issue over to the local public service commission which in effect means, people who know nothing about them. Evidentally. they are under the impression that cell towers with their fenced off lots and clean appearance tend to take away from scenery such as old appliances stacked beside the highway, mobile homes with old school buses meshed with them, yards full of tireless junk cars and the many illegal dumps that litter the countryside. No, but we have to stop the development of small towers which are hardly noticable except for their blinking lights at night. Thats great...way to go folks.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by astrocreep

the towers look innocent enough - not spewing smoke or stinking effluent.

but if you could see EMF radiation, if it had color or odor - the towers would be banned instantly.

do you think xrays are harmless because yoou cant see or smell them?

the harm they are inflicting on humans and wildlife is only just beginning to be realized.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In speaking about the blinking light, now when we sit by our campfire which is in our back yard, all we see is an ugly blinking light. What about my rights, maybe we should be the ones recieving the royality check or maybe someone should have asked everyone living in the area if the tower could be built.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Long distance communications is essential in the coming times. Though I doubt the cell phone towers will be useful in a full scale crisis, HAM radios and repeaters will be. Towers are necessary. The concerns you state are taken into account at the building of these towers, which is why your house is not underneath them.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Check this out. It's very disturbing. In this episode of Conspiracy Theory, Jesse Ventura investigates claims by people who say that electrical signals from cell phone towers are invading their heads, and finds that there is truth to it. I had suspected this for a while, since I feel like something outside is pulsating against my head too. I felt a chill when one of the people he talked to said that the voices in his head felt like someone whispering in his ear. I've experienced that a number of times, but usually when I'm trying to fall asleep. When I'm in the hypnagogic state between waking and sleeping, I'll sometimes hear a loud voice or a whisper in my ear. I wonder why. Is it because I'm near to the dream state, or because of these cell phone towers?

According to Jesse's investigation, they have been targeting dissenters. Someone in the comments section said that the government targets specific people by getting a copy of their personalized brain waves and then transmitting signals targeting those specific brain waves only, kind of like how a cell phone call finds your phone specifically. Scary stuff. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurofile007

What do I think?
I find it disturbing that people are walking around thinking they are being assaulted by electronic mind-benders. I can foresee in the future that one of these people will go postal, and begin attacking the people he believes are targeting him/her and the equipment involved. The same goes with people making "gang-stalking" claims. I've watched a lot of the "gang-stalking" videos (and these two claims seem to go together) and have seen their "proof"......which was nothing but traffic, ordinary shoppers, workers, walkers, and anyone else out in the general public........and have come to the conclusion that the good old days when people who heard voices in their heads and thought everyone was somehow spying on them were diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic, and given the correct treatment. These people used to be considered a danger to themselves and others and now they congregate online, furthering their delusions while claiming that, with so many people making these claims, it must be true. All the while putting their videos online for everyone to see, in essence, feeding their own delusions.
I think that is scary for the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If any of you think this is fiction, check this out. CNN did a report on it in 1985.

I wonder why they covered this kind of stuff back then but not now?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurofile007
According to Jesse's investigation, they have been targeting dissenters. Someone in the comments section said that the government targets specific people by getting a copy of their personalized brain waves and then transmitting signals targeting those specific brain waves only, kind of like how a cell phone call finds your phone specifically. Scary stuff. What do you think?

It's a load of total unmitigated bovine scatology motivated by mentally ill with paranoid schizophrenia. Keywords: "government" "targeting" "specific brain waves only". It's classic mental illness--similar feelings which are always attached to the new technology of the day. A few decades ago it was TV, and previously radio. What did the nuts believe in the 19th century? Steam engines and clockwork masters? In the middle ages it was of course demons.

The field and results of cognitive neuroscience would be immensely different (and I have colleagues who have worked in this) if anything remotely like the above were scientifically feasible or even remotely plausible. It isn't. The best neuroscientists can do today on live subjects is to measure blood flow and maybe glucose, which is rather like trying to figure out how a computer works if you only know where on the motherboard it is dissipating heat while doing various tasks. And that takes an expensive MRI machine and a brain staying very still for half an hour. You sure aren't going to be reading anybody's gmail by measuring heat, and you sure as heck aren't reading minds from the cell phone tower. Much less controlling them.

People who don't know science and engineering really don't have any clue which of their ideas are feasible or not, and they ought to listen to people who do. That's the "mind control" which might be actually useful, but ignorance is an epidemic.

The government's idea of "mind control" works like this: They tell somebody "If you don't do something, you will be in trouble" + "If you do something we want, you will get money."

edit on 14-1-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Messing with commercial or industrial designs is a major crime. It wouldn't be tolerated. I have prints on things you can make around your home, one being a device that does just what's told here but in a smaller area, but I don't believe it's a positive thing to introduce to the masses. I can only wonder why he (the designer) has looked into this sort of thing. Paranoia perhaps..?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Wow
This thread started in 2003.

Paranoia at its finest. Maybe they could use the cell towers for evil purposes, but without the towers we lose our cell phone network, and for many, also the Internet.

I'd be pissed if someone sabotaged our towers

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
You know how sometimes you can catch radio waves through your teeth and "hear" a song playing before it's turned on or right before the radio starts it?

One theory I have about all this is that the waves are affecting these people like that. I have other theories, mind you. Not all of them are crazy, I'm sure. Some might even be TIs. But it's just that after looking at the whole thing, it seems to me their symptoms match that of people with "radar". We don't talk about people who have radar anymore. It's like the phenomenon has been forgotten. But I think there's a connection.

And if that's the case, then if nothing else these towers really are hurting people. No conspiracy. Just a radio tower poisoning you could compare to the use of asbestos or Rome's addiction to lead Tupperware.

But this isn't my chief area of interest, so. Just an idle thought to pass the night away.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
In a word, no. In two words, hell no.

That garbage about "holy hand grenades" is tripe for the credulous and ignorant.

Seriously, how can you read that dreck with a straight face?

new topics

top topics

join