It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH 370 Practice run on Simulator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is the only article claiming this information thus far.

As a pilot, this kind of rogue thinking is pretty much psychotic. Find an empty spot of ocean and drive to your death and hundreds others. While the pilot would/could have pretty deep technical knowledge of how to disable the 777 systems, I can't figure what he did with his co pilot. Also, not sure of which IFE package Malaysia uses, but he would have had to have disabled the GPS tracker cuz all the passengers could see them driving south.

New York has obtained a confidential document from the Malaysian police investigation into the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 that shows that the plane’s captain, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, conducted a simulated flight deep into the remote southern Indian Ocean less than a month before the plane vanished under uncannily similar circumstances.

nymag.com...

The scenario just seems to raise more questions. What do you do for those 3-4 hours? Doesn't someone notice? The last question would be: Why do this?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The MH370 Conspiracy is definitely one of the most intriguing ones of recent years. I remember when it happened, and when it was world news, it didn't make sense.

Tere were so many strange coincidences.

Wasnt the plane filled with defense contractors? Weapons building scientists?

I personally think it was a mass kidnapping if that were the case.

Tony Stark Iron man style, pay off the pilot to hijack the plane and land it somewhere and take some of the brightest minds and enslave them to create weaponry for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
He locked his co-pilot out of the cabin when the co-pilot went for a pit-stop.

I wouldn't be surprised if we find that the crash-landing coordinates have some significance themselves.

The other complication is that if the plane was at 30,000 feet when it ran out of fuel, it could have glided down for another 18 minutes or more. So that's another 500mph x 3/ 10 = 150 miles that the plane could have traveled. Since a bit of a wing has been found that suggests the plane glided at a slight tilt onto the water. Then it would have sunk within minutes.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
The MH370 Conspiracy is definitely one of the most intriguing ones of recent years. I remember when it happened, and when it was world news, it didn't make sense.

Tere were so many strange coincidences.

Wasnt the plane filled with defense contractors? Weapons building scientists?

I personally think it was a mass kidnapping if that were the case.

Tony Stark Iron man style, pay off the pilot to hijack the plane and land it somewhere and take some of the brightest minds and enslave them to create weaponry for you.

It's like the disappearance of Steve Fossett. He was flying over desert plateau's when he didn't check in. His family trying searching in every possible way; having satellite photographs taken and identified by the public, ground searches. Ultimately, the plane was found when a hitchhiker was going through a mountain trail and found the remains of an aircraft:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I've said for a very long time; everything is explainable as a tragic 'accident'...that is, right up until the right turn just after Penang out over the Malacca Straight. All accident theories went out the window right at that moment.

That right turn was an intentional act to avoid overflying western Indonesia. There's no other way to interpret it.

edit on 7/22/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
To me it feels as a scenario from "Millennium (1989)" and the plane is at Diego Garcia.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

Why do this?
Its my theory that he had been contacted by Aliens and given instructions to fly the airplane to a specific coordinate where he would enter a portal to a wormhole that would transport the aircraft and passengers to another planet for capture and examination.

I suspect it worked and that the Aliens used advance remote control equipment to fly the aircraft back to earth using the same wormhole and it was programmed to crash into the ocean to make the whole incident look like an accident.

Considering all the high tech types on that airplane, my guess is they were taken to a planet circling the star Aldebaran, being the same planet to which Hitler was evacuated after the fall of Berlin by Sigrun and Marie Orsich in a Vril 7 space craft.

What is significant about this "taking" as it were, is that it portends the potential return of Hitler and/or his minions. I believe, although references are hard to find that either the Vril Society or the Thule Society has been re-established in Europe with its main headquarters in Milan, Italy.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The only way I can think of to lose the co-pilot and silence the passengers is related to the claim that the aircraft climbed to FL450. If he climbed up there, donned his O2 mask, then dumped the cabin pressure, the crew would be hypoxic very quickly.

Get Co-pilot out of cockpit. Lock door.
Turn off Nav/Radios/Transmitters
Climb to 45k
Dump cabin pressure.
Re-estabalish cabin pressure.
Fly 7 hours more.

Head to middle of nowhere.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Even if it could have flown that far (which is unlikely), it would have never even gotten close to Diego Garcia before being intercepted (and likely forced down).

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: manuelram16

Even if it could have flown that far (which is unlikely), it would have never even gotten close to Diego Garcia before being intercepted (and likely forced down).

Somebody did report seeing a plane flying low with a fire around the cargo bay door. The person who reported the sighting was on an oil rig at the time and was fired from his job.

There was also a security warning that terrorists were building plane bombs using lithium batteries. This flight was carrying a cargo of Lithium batteries, all shrink wrapped. Then airlines banned the transportation of Lithium batteries by air.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Fire did NOT bring down MH370. If it would have been fire, it would have crashed in the South China Sea. It didn't crash in the South China Sea...it didn't crash in the Andaman Sea...it didn't crash in the Malacca Straight. It disappeared over the Indian Ocean.

That is all.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Fire did NOT bring down MH370. If it would have been fire, it would have crashed in the South China Sea. It didn't crash in the South China Sea...it didn't crash in the Andaman Sea...it didn't crash in the Malacca Straight. It disappeared over the Indian Ocean.

That is all.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You are of course forgetting to add a bit of information in your replies.
Perhaps they should all start out with...."Assuming the flight radar data is 100% accurate and applies to THIS particular flight."

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I will also add the possibility that it may have been hacked and remotely flown which of course we would never be told no matter how many times it happens as people would quit flying.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

-47.336729, 100.476487
edit on 23-7-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
ATS community, google maps capable of findng aircraft?
edit on 23-7-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I think it strange that this only comes out now, and not when they first examined his computers.

IMHO, they didn't expect interest to sustain this long, and with a lack of plausible explanation/evidence (real or otherwise) they have gone for the last option they have: blame the dead guy.

What is it they say? A story that gains detail over time, is a lie?
edit on 3-8-2016 by mirageofdeceit because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So the Malaysians finally confirm this.

abcnews.go.com...

Malaysia acknowledged for the first time that one of the pilots of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 had plotted a course on his home flight simulator to the southern Indian Ocean, where the missing jet is believed to have crashed.

This is just insane. The Malaysian government must have known about this for some time. Their handling of this incident has been abyssmal. They have been hiding information, my guess is to limit the fallout, but when these details come out, it just looks worse.

When flying a simulator, especially for heavy airliners, the transit is likely fast-forwarded. You practice takeoff, level off, maybe some difficult route changes, but not a one way trip to no where. There is just no reason to plot a flight path like this. Unless you were planning on ditching in the Indian Ocean, there is no logical reason to plug that route in. None.

Now the question is. Did he ditch the airplane and try to save himself? Was there a rescue boat out there for him?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

I was just coming here to check on this thread, as I also saw the recent news. Except, of course, this isn't recent news; it was known a while back. I remember a Canadian pilot (I think he was Canadian) on cable news vigorously defending the honor of the MH370 pilot, and I thought, "Why is this guy so hellbent on refuting the idea that the MH370 pilot plotted a course to the Indian Ocean in his home flight simulator software?" It seemed somehow overkill to have this rather important person (I'm sure someone else remembers this) on the news defending someone he never knew.

And so now of course we have confirmation that the pilot really did plot such a course, very similar to the one the plane eventually took according to satellite data. But that's fine, the two aren't related - nothing to see here! Am I the only one who finds this totally ludicrous? Of course it's related. If it was a more standard route to a typical destination, then one could accept more doubt about the flight simulator data, but that's not what happened here. The pilot practiced a route to the middle of nowhere that the plane eventually followed.

My question now is, why practice? I don't know how to fly a plane but if I had to steer it off course and crash it into a large ocean I could probably figure it out. Obviously this was a trained professional who didn't need to practice turning a plane and letting it crash. Suicidal and mentally ill? It's certainly possible. People with suicidal thoughts can and do practice, unfortunately.

The reason I might lean toward a greater conspiracy relies on the lack of transparency from the investigating agencies and the idea that powerful nation-states do not continuously monitor Earth's surface. I guess I can understand them not coming out and saying, "Oh by the way we watch every inch of the planet and saw the plane go down, here it is!" but it's all a bit hard to take at this point.
edit on 852016 by oriondc because: (no reason given)

top topics

join