It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The media claims Trump's speech was dark but look at their news coverage today

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Addressing real world concerns is one thing. Infantile fear mongering is another. It was nice to hear two adults speak today as opposed to the scaredy cat blathering drivel we heard all last week.

The truth is an interesting thing. There can only be one version of it as much as others (the left) will try to twist it to their benefit. But the facts are always the facts. ISIS is here and still killing and Obama and Hillary haven't fixed it. Obama helps drive racism for his and his party's benefit which led to police being assassinated. Hillary is a criminal, Bill is a sex maniac, Obama is a racist Muslim sympathizer and Trump is promising to correct all that.

Now...it is entirely possible that Trump is not telling the truth. But Hillary and Obama are proven, known liars. So ANYTHING they say has no value. So I'm voting for Trump...my family is doing the same and about 80% of the people I know and chat with are doing the same. By the way...we are in Pennsylvania. And Pennsylvania will belong to Trump.

One step closer to victory.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

who cares about his wifes speech. if u really want to be bipartisan then go back and look at all of obama's speeches that were completely plagiarized from older speeches. when he did it though the media just brushed it under the rug and the leftists were attacking the right saying they were petty. do people just have horrible memory or something? besides its not like anything they say in the speeches will hold true once they get elected just look to obama. he said any major bills coming his way would be put up on the internet for the public to vote on before he made a decision. first day in office puts new bills into effect without putting a thing on the net. this is the standard in politics on both sides of the aisle.
edit on 23-7-2016 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2016 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

right a lying criminal is better than someone with failed businesses, because nobody that has ever tried has failed

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: neoholographic

Jeez...some folk are so far right the tower of Pisa is ashamed.

His wife's speech was plagiarized, he has had many failed business ventures (google Trumps failed businesses) his only policy is "I'm going to build a wall" and that wall would've kept his trophy wives out of the country. The rest of the world is laughing at the U.S for even considering him a candidate let alone a Prez.

If Trump is elected America's next president the voters didn't shoot themselves in the foot, they shot themselves in the face with a bazooka. Look at his track record and you will see that Hillary is the better of the two evils.

This is a ridiculous argument. People create business and fail everyday. In fact many if not all successful people have failed at business before finding success. And just because you fail does not mean the world is over and you can no longer succeed. They learn mistakes and grew better from them to succeed today. Are you to tell me you have never failed? That if you started a business it would never fail? The fact is Trump has created jobs and employs thousands and failure is always a part of opportunity.

Whats wrong with building a wall? Please tell me one good reason we should not secure our border?

His track record shows he has given back more to the economy and to the people than Hillary has. The thousands he employs are thousands of familys who make a living in the world and have a job. What has America gained with Hillary in office? Who is she really fighting for? Herself? Have we gained anything from this past 8 years? If anything its more dangerous, worse economy, worse jobs, more failed government programs.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The media claims Trump's speech was dark but look at their news coverage today

If this country elects another Obama.

Same EXACT platform is what the current guy sold.

Stick a fork in you America.

Your done.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
Would you be willing to follow a Trump into battle (figuratively, since he'll stay back in safety)?

Would you be willing to follow Hillary into battle? Figuratively since she will be back in safety.
Oh wait I forgot Hillary has braved sniper fire in Bosnia!

Shes a darn war hero!!!
She has expressed on multiple occasions her intention to invade Iran and further destabilize the middle east while further sanctioning Russia.
Trump has vowed to destroy ISIS, and restore relations with Russia.

One is the path to WWIII the other is to stability and security...

I know what path I prefer.
Do you?....

LOL.. Invade IRAN ... if that ever happen it wouldn't go well , not like Iraq ...
They would fight to the Death ,, a Iraq's Royal Army .. Surrendered to a Reporter

and Russia wouldn't, give a # of being Sanctioned not now ... with their Society..
of how it is now ,

but for Hillary Hungary for War.. perhaps ..

So wasnt McCain Hungary for War! and Still is ..
l
but who do i Prefer Neither ...

in this Election Campaign, ITs a god DAM Circus !!

Elephants leading around one another by the Tail On Command by the the ELite and Jackass's being Stubborn , Belligerent , and WEAK not listing to the demand of the People therefore Stubborn and a fricken Clown behind the Jackass .. Oh MY!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Donald " The Dark Plight " Trump is just seeing what our Present World is . Freakin' Really Effed Up Scary Right Now .

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Trump's speech was pitch perfect. This isn't the time for canned fluffy political speeches. The world is turning into a nightmare under the Obama/Clinton/Bush foreign policy of regime change and nation building.

Shooters in Munich, Dallas, Orlando, Baton Rogue, Nice, Paris and more. Obama is very weak and divisive and this is the result of his weakness and sowing discord throughout the world.

It's not the time for fluffy canned political speeches.

Hillary Clinton, Obama and George Bush have a globalist, neocon agenda that's dangerous. Iraq, Egypt, Libya and Syria are neocon projects of regime change and nation building. It has done nothing but strengthen groups like ISIS and move the balance of power in the Middle East to Iran. Iran is getting stronger while ISIS spreads terror throughout the world.

The media clams Donald Trump's speech was dark but just turn on the TV and you will see the darkness created by Bush, Obama and Clinton and they're dangerous globalist policies of regime change and nation building.

Your post is worthy of being plastered on every major network, but then the networks rarely if ever publish truth.

It is definitely time to see an end to all of the above.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join